OT - CCS

CCS Grade?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
The boards tolerance of aggressive bullying actually servers as a filter to keep out most of the casual andy opinions that ruins other spaces like the Bears subreddit, for example, imo. It doesnt keep out all of the stupid but ive seen posters that negatively effect other Bears spaces get fuckin dunked on here, so it is helping to some degree.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He claimed users were doing a DDoS attack.

@Ares can explain what that is.

DoS is Denial of Service, when you overwhelm the server(s) providing the service in question.

DDoS is a Distributed Denial of Service attack where the attack traffic comes from many seemingly ordinary users trying to access the service.

This makes it so the operators of the service struggle to filter out garbage traffic from real traffic.

Honestly CCS DDoS's itself once a year when the Bears start playing, you can see the effect in action.

Too many requests to server = no more service, attack or not.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
DoS is Denial of Service, when you overwhelm the server(s) providing the service in question.

DDoS is a Distributed Denial of Service attack where the attack traffic comes from many seemingly ordinary users trying to access the service.

This makes it so the operators of the service struggle to filter out garbage traffic from real traffic.

Honestly CCS DDoS's itself once a year when the Bears start playing, you can see the effect in action.

Too many requests to server = no more service, attack or not.
I ddos @JordanSigler articles to help with googlebux income. I'm doing my part.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even after reading all that it is still an A. After the CBMB closed down, this is really the only real place to talk Bears that has traffic, and where you are not just yelling into the Internet ether. That being said, that grade is only for the offseason, as this site becomes the worst place on the internet during the season.............

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Folks telling on themselves, in the reactions to your post 👀
Yeah that makes sense, moron. Encouraging him to post what he has instead of being a cringe bitter bitch all day for being fired from a fake job is definitely an indictment and admission of guilt. What world do you idiots live in?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah that makes sense, moron. Encouraging him to post what he has instead of being a cringe bitter bitch all day for being fired from a fake job is definitely an indictment and admission of guilt. What world do you idiots live in?
IMG_2566.jpeg

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah idk I just feel like the guy kissing ass with this brain dead take is more likely to be hiding something than the person who uses their full name on here. Makes you think!

Just figured that your having to use your full name was a part of the court mandated registration requirements. Sorry, I’m not familiar with how all that works. My bad.IMG_2567.gif

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Just figured that your having to use your full name was a part of the court mandated registration requirements. Sorry, I’m not familiar with how all that works. My bad.View attachment 38615
Nah just use it so people like you know how much better my life is than yours. Ain't shit to hide, can you say the same? Doesn't seem like it.... you're at least 50 and using children's cartoon memes. I think we found the pedo

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nah just use it so people like you know how much better my life is than yours. Ain't shit to hide, can you say the same? Doesn't seem like it.... you're at least 50 and using children's cartoon memes. I think we found the pedo
Ahh, no worries. I won’t scrutinize your story. Your definitive outing won’t be at my hands.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just in real life with real kids, eh?
I think you’re confused about what board you’re on. Myself, and the vast majority of posters on this board, don’t share your “interests”.

Status
Not open for further replies.