CCS Grade?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Ahh, no worries. I won’t scrutinize your story. Your definitive outing won’t be at my hands.
I've heard that from so many of the pathetic fucks on here now that I've lost count. Imagine trying to be a tough guy online with somebody you know you'd never say it to irl. Not that you'd be allowed in my neighborhood anyway. Povo Jared from subway ass bitch

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've heard that from so many of the pathetic fucks on here now that I've lost count. Imagine trying to be a tough guy online with somebody you know you'd never say it to irl. Not that you'd be allowed in my neighborhood anyway. Povo Jared from subway ass bitch
Oh lord, here we go. Anything I would say here, I would say irl.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Oh lord, here we go. Anything I would say here, I would say irl.
Prove it. Let's see what you look like irl. My guess is you're a 55 year old used cigarette butt looking mother fucker. Last guy that talked like this on here to me was taking selfies alone in his car with a covid mask on in 2023. You're probably even worse. If you'd say it irl posting a selfie shouldn't be nbd

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
F5- This Aint No Twister

A chilling tale of one man's calloused index finger

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Well, considering that everyone is salty about bird hunting, how about this one?

View attachment 38616
I would bend you over like you do that dog. The Jared moniker is very fitting here. Another wannabe bad ass 50 year old out of shape idiot with a r*pe goatee shooting birds for fun. Can't even afford a Benelli to do it. Embarrassing

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would bend you over like you do that dog. The Jared moniker is very fitting here. Another wannabe bad ass with a r*pe goatee shooting birds for fun. Can't even afford a Benelli to do it. Embarrassing
Oh you’re an expert on shotguns. What model is that in the photo?

BTW, just the the cost of the dog herself, could buy 4 Benellis

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Well, considering that everyone is salty about bird hunting, how about this one?

View attachment 38616

Imagine killing birds with a geriatric dog in a brand new Cabelas vest. I call bullshit on this photo shopped AI fake hunting pic. Nice try though.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Oh you’re an expert on shotguns. What model is that in the photo?

BTW, just the the cost of the dog herself, could buy 4 Benellis
The dog pussy is that good, eh? Holy shit brother this is a new low on CCS imagine flexing the high interest loan you took out to pay for your 4 legged slam piece. Glad it's not a kid at least. Never seen a more "my wife is 50 pounds from landing us on a TLC show" face in my fucking life. What a God damn loser. Respect on at least owning it (I guess).

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The dog pussy is that good, eh? Holy shit brother this is a new low on CCS imagine flexing the high interest loan you took out to pay for your 4 legged slam piece. Glad it's not a kid at least. Never seen a more "my wife is 50 pounds from landing us on a TLC show" face in my fucking life. What a God damn loser. Respect on at least owning it (I guess).
Oh man you’re mad 😂

Please don’t take it out on your kids. Just keep fantasizing “bend”ing over men/for men, or whatever. Just leave the kiddies alone.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Oh man you’re mad 😂

Please don’t take it out on your kids. Just keep fantasizing “bend”ing over men or whatever. Just leave the kiddies alone.
Cope more idiot. It won't save your pelvis when she gets on top of you after a night out for dollar margs at Applebee's with the gals. And the best part is you know it's true. That bitch is 80% cheesy potato casserole or some other cracker ass povo Midwestern dish. Ain't nobody else getting with your r*pe goatee looking ass besides Airbud over there.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cope more idiot. It won't save your pelvis when she gets on top of you after a night out for dollar margs at Applebee's with the gals. And the best part is you know it's true. That bitch is 80% cheesy potato casserole or some other cracker ass povo Midwestern dish. Ain't nobody else getting with your r*pe goatee looking ass besides Airbud over there.
You’re fascinated with dog beastiality. I mean the detail your mind is going to, can only come from experience. You are getting to Hemingway levels. So much so, that I’d wager your local shelter has your picture up, and will no longer allow you to adopt.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
You’re fascinated with dog beastiality. I mean the detail your mind is going to, can only come from experience. You are getting to Hemingway levels. So much so, that I’d wager your local shelter has your picture up, and will no longer allow you to adopt.
Not shocked that how I speak goes way over your broke uneducated povo inbred head. Now run along and get the casserole trough out, that big bitch is ringing the dinner bell and you know whatll happen if you're late!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine killing birds with a geriatric dog in a brand new Cabelas vest. I call bullshit on this photo shopped AI fake hunting pic. Nice try though.
She’s 4. Far from geriatric. We’ll maybe 4 is too old for you…🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.