D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not shocked that how I speak goes way over your broke uneducated povo inbred head. Now run along and get the casserole trough out, that big bitch is ringing the dinner bell and you know whatll happen if you're late!
I don’t know how to break this to you, and I feel bad, so I’ll do it gently: most of us aren’t beaten by our wives.

Hopefully this’ll help you

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I don’t know how to break this to you, and I feel bad, so I’ll do it gently: most of us aren’t beaten by our wives.

Hopefully this’ll help you

Wasn't my wife. Just some hoe I used to fuck that was hotter than any chick you've ever seen in your pathetic inbred povo life. Wasn't no big deal. Trust me buddy your wife rolling over the wrong way in bed would be a lot more of a domestic violence situation.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
She’s 4. Far from geriatric. We’ll maybe 4 is too old for you…🤢

Imagine buying a 4 year old dog that looks 19.

Why would a 4 year old dog be too old for me? I hope you aren't trying to wrangle me into your dog diddling disco.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wasn't my wife. Just some hoe I used to fuck that was hotter than any chick you've ever seen in your pathetic inbred povo life. Wasn't no big deal. Trust me buddy your wife rolling over the wrong way in bed would be a lot more of a domestic violence situation.
Oh wow, this guy fucks!

Lemme guess, you slammed back a handle of bourbon, then shouted “which one of you gashes wants to come home with The Clint”, to which every woman in the bar, lined up.

Hell yeah brother!

You should finish this one off with how you won the lottery, cured cancer, killed Bin Laden, or some other shit.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine buying a 4 year old dog that looks 19.

Why would a 4 year old dog be too old for me? I hope you aren't trying to wrangle me into your dog diddling disco.
It’s the breed. I guess pudelpointers aren’t your bag. You more attracted to huskies or something?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
View attachment 38617

View attachment 38619

View attachment 38622

Shut up and get the hamburger helper ready for your fat wife, brokie.
That’s adorable. When I was a kid, I thought micro machines were the coolest shits ever. I just want to put you in my pocket. So cute. Like a Polly Pocket with a beard packed thick with Just for Men.

What are you, like 5’6”? Are you just mad at life because you struggle to find a chair where your feet can touch the ground?

Cool Katana. You got the Highlander meets Chuck Norris LARP down cold!

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
That’s adorable. When I was a kid, I thought micro machines were the coolest shits ever. I just want to put you in my pocket. So cute. Like a Polly Pocket with a beard packed thick with Just for Men.

What are you, like 5’6”? Are you just mad at life because you struggle to find a chair where your feet can touch the ground?
5'10 so about the same height as you based on your photo and the same height of your wife when she's on her side.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
5'10 so about the same height as you based on your photo and the same height of your wife when she's on her side.
Uh, no. That’s a 36” barrel, and my dog is actually huge for a pudelpointer, even males, she weight 60 lbs. You’re 7” short on your guesstimate.

But you’re partially correct, my is 5’10”, when standing. She weighs around 130.

Now, why don’t you put together that IKEA knockoff coffee table together, that you got off Temu. How long are you going to leave that thing in the box?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Uh, no. That’s a 36” barrel, and my dog is actually huge for a pudelpointer, even males, she weight 60 lbs. You’re 7” short on your guesstimate.
😂😂😂 yeah maybe on the estimate of your fat wife. Also you can be 6'5 if you want in your fantasy, I'm about 40 pounds up on muscle lately and would absolutely wreck your old ass. Now I will say you probably have some serious core strength fucking that heffer every full moon, but unfortunately not even that would save you.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
😂😂😂 yeah maybe on the estimate of your fat wife. Also you can be 6'5 if you want in your fantasy, I'm about 40 pounds up on muscle lately and would absolutely wreck your old ass. Now I will say you probably have some serious core strength fucking that heffer every full moon, but unfortunately not even that would save you.
No I am 6’5” and admittedly 46 is starting to feel old. But forget about even me, shit, any of my grown sons would fold you. 5’10”? I wasn’t asking your height on your toes.

Maybe I’ll ask my 13 y.o. if he can think back on, and remember when he was 5’10”

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:

But you’re partially correct, my is 5’10”, when standing. She weighs around 130.

Now, why don’t you put together that IKEA knockoff coffee table together, that you got off Temu. How long are you going to leave that thing in the box?
That's not my house..... nice sneak edit. You look like you're maybe 5'11. Your wife is either a meth junkie or fat as fuck. There is no in between for your archetype. Kind of pathetic you're lying on a message board when we already saw your pathetic mug

I'm sure your sons are butter fed r3tards just like mom and dad.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
No I am 6’5” and admittedly 46 is starting to feel old. But forget about even me, shit, any of my grown sons would fold you. 5’10”? I wasn’t asking your height on your toes.

Maybe I’ll ask my 13 y.o. if he can think back on, and remember when he was 5’10”
Probably don't want him remembering back too far things will start getting dark based on that goatee 😂

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's not my house..... nice sneak edit. You look like you're maybe 5'11. Your wife is either a meth junkie or fat as fuck. There is no in between for your archetype. Kind of pathetic you're lying on a message board when we already saw your pathetic mug

I'm sure your sons are butter fed r3tards just like mom and dad.
If that is not your house, then you should get better quality friends.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
If that is not your house, then you should get better quality friends.
Why would I give a fuck what kind of house my friends have? The shoes I had on in the first pic are worth more than your weekly paycheck at the butter factory. I could sell that watch and match your entire life savings. We've been over this time and time again. It's embarrassing you Midwest inbred animal ******* with your fat r3tard kids talk like this. Stay in your lane.

Edit - I'll just leave it at that @bamainatlanta I think I got my point across

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Probably don't want him remembering back too far things will start getting dark based on that goatee 😂
Nothings as dark as your beard dye. Was adding the “40lbs of muscle” 🤣 your attempt at finally getting out of the kid’s clothing section at you local Walmart? Won’t you lose your excuse for hanging out at your prime pick up spot? I guess you didn’t think that one through.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why would I give a fuck what kind of house my friends have? The shoes I had on in the first pic are worth more than your weekly paycheck at the butter factory. I could sell that watch and match your entire life savings. We've been over this time and time again. It's embarrassing you Midwest inbred animal ******* with your fat r3tard kids talk like this. Stay in your lane.

Edit - I'll just leave it at that @bamainatlanta I think I got my point across
Oh yeah, I was meaning to complement you on your sweet tube socks. They really brought the whole fit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.