CCS Grade?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Maybe 🤷🏽‍♂️. Dumber than some, smarter than others. But one thing I can say for myself, is that I’ve never created a sock puppet social to fake e-stalk myself with.

I’ll admit, on that front, you got me licked.
I don't know why you keep saying this shit the guy is having a full on convo with me right now you fucking moron. Jesus christ maybe I'll start making burners and threatening your family see how that goes for you. This is nuts

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You made mention that people don't agree with Clint and others, so what is it that you and others want that you're presently not getting here?
Not really a matter of what we want, more of what (who) Clint wants (not Bears, it Bears related).

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know why you keep saying this shit the guy is having a full on convo with me right now you fucking moron. Jesus christ maybe I'll start making burners and threatening your family see how that goes for you. This is nuts
It really isn’t me. I’m an old man, Gen X. I’m not really into social media. I do have a Facebook, but that’s really just for family, kids, grandkids.

I do like talking shit, guilty pleasure, I admit. But I’m not into threatening,
insulting or threatening the family of anyone, regardless of my opinion of whoever I’m talking shit to. That is lower than I’m willing to stoop.

If you’re honestly getting fucked with by someone in the manner you’re saying, and it’s not a con, that’s shitty. Is not me. Hope you get to the bottom of it. I’m too old to get my feelings hurt over some message board shit.

Reactions: DC

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
It really isn’t me. I’m an old man, Gen X. I’m not really into social media. I do have a Facebook, but that’s really just for family, kids, grandkids.

I do like talking shit, guilty pleasure, I admit. But I’m not into threatening,
insulting or threatening the family of anyone, regardless of my opinion of whoever I’m talking shit to. That is lower than I’m willing to stoop.

If you’re honestly getting fucked with by someone in the manner you’re saying, and it’s not a con, that’s shitty. Is not me. Hope you get to the bottom of it. I’m too old to get my feelings hurt over some message board shit.
I don't think it's you and I apologize for suggesting it was. I think I have it solved but this is real. I appreciate you backing off this is a little wild

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
D. I’m don’t go to other message boards but too many ads.
Meh, they gotta keep the lights on somehow. At least they don’t throttle you for using an adblocker afaik.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh, they gotta keep the lights on somehow. At least they don’t throttle you for using an adblocker afaik.
It’s pretty unusable on my laptop and it’s loaded with adware. Sometimes I’ll disable JavaScript just to read.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did anybody get arrested yet? FBI kicking in doors. At least a cop dog biting somebody. Maybe next time

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did anybody get arrested yet? FBI kicking in doors. At least a cop dog biting somebody. Maybe next time
How have you been, you miserable old fuck? Still miserable?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I voted an A just because of the activity. Even though the participants are pretty much 85% scum, but that’s true with society.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I voted an A just because of the activity. Even though the participants are pretty much 85% scum, but that’s true with society.
Imagine going through life thinking 85% of the people you know are scum?
Lol, what a pathetic loser.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sometimes it’s funny. A lot of the time it’s sad. Just wished everyone was more charitable and forgiving. Both on CCS and in the real world.

A

Because I’m optimistic and fall, 2024 is going to be straight fire!

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
As a guy who has spent a lot of time on other teams’ message boards to get a sense of their fanbases, ChiCitySports is easily one of the best American sports message boards in existence.

One, it actually has an active user base, something missing from almost all other boards. Seriously, go check out the Packers main board and how rarely people actually post stuff—a few times a day. On other boards, you can’t actually have near-real-time conversations and feedback like you can at CCS.

Two, as much as we all joke about CCS’ers not actually talking serious football, CCS has much more serious football talk than almost any other board I’ve seen. Most of them are very Facebook-y, with surface-level thought and hardly anyone stepping out from the crowd with any unique or interesting observations.

Other message boards suck so bad, some of you guys have no idea.

I feel the same. I rated the board with a B. Most other boards, are dead, or just fucking awful.

Some of them, are so bad, I wonder if the people who use them eat paint chips. Like holy fuck.

BelgianBearFan

Liked Posts:
I gave it a D because
1. most threads quickly derail into namecalling between posters, which is utterly annoying for "neutral" visitors.
2. very few threads are actually worth reading and responding to ( hence my very limited number of replies ) because they offer nothing interesting to discuss.
3. if you come here to "learn" something you didn't know yet, you've come to the wrong place. Hot takes aplenty. Solid football talk : virtually non-existent.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I gave it a D because
1. most threads quickly derail into namecalling between posters, which is utterly annoying for "neutral" visitors.
2. very few threads are actually worth reading and responding to ( hence my very limited number of replies ) because they offer nothing interesting to discuss.
3. if you come here to "learn" something you didn't know yet, you've come to the wrong place. Hot takes aplenty. Solid football talk : virtually non-existent.

That is why I gave it the rating that I gave. All of the "shit slinging" is kind of entertaining. If nothing else, you can count on this place to be lively, even in the most juvenile capacity.

petrairm

Liked Posts:
I gave it a D because
Same reasons I gave it an F and got immediately attacked with the wonderful FU response.

Status
Not open for further replies.