OT - CCS

CCS Grade?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I've heard that from so many of the pathetic fucks on here now that I've lost count. Imagine trying to be a tough guy online with somebody you know you'd never say it to irl. Not that you'd be allowed in my neighborhood anyway. Povo Jared from subway ass bitch
You are the one that seems like an internet tough guy.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
This board is probably a B for a message board. There are terrible ones but also better ones. Probably one of the best team boards.

As far as being productive this is no better than a D lol. Playing Zelda is more productive…

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Meh, it’s a compensation thing. But fuck it, let him be a legend in his own mind. No harm no foul.
You better just pray to fuck the ip on this doesn't come back to you. Weird how you use the same 🤣 emote as they used though. Can only be one of a couple of people. Oh and BTW instagram keeps that information even if you delete your burner, just FYI

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think they use the metric system over there lmaooo
America’s primary language is English but that doesn’t stop my landscaper from only speaking Spanish.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can be anyone you want on the internet.
Kinda I guess. Some folks have shitty imaginations, as we have seen in this thread. Short, and still manage to sell themselves short despite their delusions of grandeur. If you’re going to make up some bullshit, you may as well go big.

But still entertaining. I particularly enjoyed the mall-bought katana. “Battle ready” no doubt. Only the best for such cash-flushed Chad! I wonder if it has a matching trenchcoat. All black, for those tactical situations. Smart choice 👌

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You better just pray to fuck the ip on this doesn't come back to you. Weird how you use the same 🤣 emote as they used though. Can only be one of a couple of people. Oh and BTW instagram keeps that information even if you delete your burner, just FYI
Still working your latest ruse, huh? At least no one can say that you’re not committed. Good job! 👍🏾

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
America’s primary language is English but that doesn’t stop my landscaper from only speaking Spanish.
I hope you pay him/her/they fairly.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh you're just a full on moron. Gotcha
Maybe 🤷🏽‍♂️. Dumber than some, smarter than others. But one thing I can say for myself, is that I’ve never created a sock puppet social to fake e-stalk myself with.

I’ll admit, on that front, you got me licked.

Status
Not open for further replies.