My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I gave it a D because
1. most threads quickly derail into namecalling between posters, which is utterly annoying for "neutral" visitors.
2. very few threads are actually worth reading and responding to ( hence my very limited number of replies ) because they offer nothing interesting to discuss.
3. if you come here to "learn" something you didn't know yet, you've come to the wrong place. Hot takes aplenty. Solid football talk : virtually non-existent.
I don’t think that’s true you waffle eating fuck face.

Just kidding and carry on!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
CCS needs to get to the bottom of who this coward Nick Johnson is. The fake outrage over calling a fat kid fat but actual threats towards a man’s family? New low for CCS.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don’t think that’s true you waffle eating fuck face.

Just kidding and carry on!
I have some relative that used to, or still does, work in the American embassy in Brussels. Not sure how we were related, but her daughter basically grew up there. There's nothing more to that story, it just popped into my head because of your post.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
CCS needs to get to the bottom of who this coward Nick Johnson is. The fake outrage over calling a fat kid fat but actual threats towards a man’s family? New low for CCS.
Makes me sick.

Anyways, CCS gets an A+ from me

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Any updates on this @clenbuterol_clint ????????
usually takes a few days to pull data from IG. and normally they want a warrant so I'm having my buddy work on it. so far today all that got accomplished was some deranged dumb fuck encouraging my family to be threatened and then trying to cite a wanted felon on the run to trash me further bc he has povo reading comp. so the thread on the family threats got locked and deleted. if they didn't use a VPN you'll know when I get the info :)

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
usually takes a few days to pull data from IG. and normally they want a warrant so I'm having my buddy work on it. so far today all that got accomplished was some deranged dumb fuck encouraging my family to be threatened and then trying to cite a wanted felon on the run to trash me further bc he has povo reading comp. so the thread on the family threats got locked and deleted. if they didn't use a VPN you'll know when I get the info :)
Is sunbiz still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.