Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cool flag guy.

View attachment 12322

Anyway. again..... later guy...
You keep saying later but keep replying to me. Maybe make another small hands thread. Or a is justin fields delusional thread. Bro, ive been here for too long to not know a troll when i see one.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
You keep saying later but keep replying to me. Maybe make another small hands thread. Or a is justin fields delusional thread. Bro, ive been here for too long to not know a troll when i see one.
BRO, Ive been alive too long to know when someone is deflecting. If I wanted to troll, Id mention other threads you are apart of or something. Maybe Id necro you being dumb or something. Or just show examples of how you start to deflect at the slightest sign of an L approaching. BUT, I dont care as much as you seem to.

I keep saying later because you keep deflecting from my actual response to your response with drivel. So once again, later.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
BRO, Ive been alive too long to know when someone is deflecting. If I wanted to troll, Id mention other threads you are apart of or something. Maybe Id necro you being dumb or something. Or just show examples of how you start to deflect at the slightest sign of an L approaching. BUT, I dont care.

I keep saying later because you keep deflecting from my actual response to your response with drivel. So once again, later.
Talk about Justin Fields small hands or him being delusional. You're on an alt for a reason, Aussie.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Talk about Justin Fields small hands or him being delusional. You're on an alt for a reason, Aussie.
Man you seem upset now.

Should I go on the attack too. Nah, but you do seem a bit EMO. Please for the love of god officer, dont go racial profiling and pull out the Glock too quick tonight. Calm down, or call in sick.

I know its Fozzie, but for trademark reasons I went with Fozzy. I dont get where its spelled Aussie.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
is it an attack telling you that you make terrible threads and that you're posting from a new account?

Whos angry again? Still not done with me yet i see.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
is it an attack telling you that you make terrible threads and that you're posting from a new account?

Whos angry again? Still not done with me yet i see.

Is it an attack to attack someone. HMMM, IDK.

Youre angry.

I mean a dialog is happening, so normally one may have a response. Its communication officer. I know your use to badging up a false MAN ego and trying to one way dominate under the guise of law. However, you seem to lack real policing qualities. I know a disrespected hall monitor when I see one.

If you would like to get back to my response to your response, we can. Or you can continue with deflecting drivel that Ill probably respond to while Im still logged in.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you would like to get back to my response to your response, we can. Or you can continue with deflecting drivel that Ill probably respond to while Im still logged in.
Edit it to where you dont start off sounding like just another alt troll account who can make a good point and i will. Is that too hard to ask of the guy who thinks Trent Dilfer is better than Dan MArino?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Edit it to where you dont start off sounding like just another alt troll account who can make a good point and i will. Is that too hard to ask of the guy who thinks Trent Dilfer is better than Dan MArino?

I made points.

So I said Dilfer is better than Dan Marino now? I know police officers falsifying reports is a thing, but please leave that for IRL if you partake.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I made points.

So I said Dilfer is better than Dan Marino now? I know police officers falsifying reports is a thing, but please leave that for IRL if you partake.
Make them before the dumbass basketball comment. Thanks.

If you use Super Bowls to judge QBs then yes, you do.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Valid arguments regarding Mahomes. It's simply too early.

But I read in this thread that Montana is not a G.O.A.T. This is incorrect. Joe Montana is a G.O.A.T. IMO he was THE G.O.A.T. until Brady.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Make them before the dumbass basketball comment. Thanks.

If you use Super Bowls to judge QBs then yes, you do.

Hey officer is it okay If I DM my next response first, for that anytime23 thanks and seal of approval. I need to care about what fucks are being given in your bubble.

You also mentioned basketball in your post I responded too.. DUH. hahahaha

BTW I didnt start the SB QB GOAT narrative. Its been going on for over a decade. Its also not the SB by itself, but lets act Special person and assume thats how ppl use and perceive it.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey officer is it okay If I DM my next response first, for that anytime23 thanks and seal of approval. I need to care about what fucks are being given in your bubble.

You also mentioned basketball in youre post I responded too.. DUH. hahahaha

BTW I didnt start the SB QB GOAT narrative. Its been going on for over a decade. Its also not the SB by itself, but lets act Special person and assume thats how ppl use and perceive it.
Yeah, i was talking about the sport, not the literal balls. Say stupid shit, dont expect a response.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Yeah, i was talking about the sport, not the literal balls. Say stupid shit, dont expect a response.

Well are the balls not massively different?

You must of missed out on this developmental portion of childhood.

1624162134058.jpeg

I spoke more about the sport though.

Last edited:

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Mahomes GOAT calls are just a projection if he keeps going at the same rate he's going. He probably won't have more championships than Brady, but he can still be the GOAT.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Massive difference between the NBA and NFL? Hmm one plays with a round ball the other an oblong one? A single player cannot dominate the NFL? How come QBs get paid so much? How come a single player left NE, went to TB and won a SB.

You know a single player cant win rings by themselves in the NBA either. Lebron and AI did something Jordan couldnt do in the 80s. They both lead scrub rosters to an NBA finals. They lost those finals, because their teams sucked... TEAM.

Jordan needed a HOFer named Pippen, a solid Horace Grant and guys even like BJ/Paxon to step up in moments. During his second three peat he basically had a big four, depending on ones view of Kukoc. Regardless, he played with two other bonified HOFers.

Now if you want to talk individual dominance in sports like boxing, tennis, bowling, ping pong etc. okay.

You act like titles dont matter then.

So is Mahomes the GOAT over the likes of a Marino. Why? Marinos 5000 yard season was way more impressive. He did it in a time of running games, when defenses could kill a QB and a guy working the middle. Is it the fact Mahomes has a ring? I mean Marino has a 17 year body of work with consistent greatness vs 3 of Mahomes. Longevity does count.

If Marino doesnt throw 2 ints in his only SB appearance and wins, maybe he would be remembered more and have a case for being a GOAT. As is, Marino was a great player, a stats guy. Something like a Philip Rivers.

His point is pretty obvious and frankly factual. It takes way more talent in the NFL to win than it does in the NBA. Period.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
His point is pretty obvious and frankly factual. It takes way more talent in the NFL to win than it does in the NBA. Period

Point is, It takes elite talent to win in either. DUH . TEAM games.

He wasnt talking solo ventures like boxing or tennis. DUH.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone explain to me why people call the could have been Bears QB a GOAT?

I get Mahomes has put up some top shelf numbers and all that. Has the second richest sports contract ever. Hes been to the playoffs all four years (started 3), with two trips to the SB, a SB Win, including the SB MVP. Still though, he only has one ring. The real GOAT Brady, has 7. Isnt is a bit premature to crown the man a goat before he even gets two rings? I mean all the Non Goats below have more SB rings than Patrick.

Joe Montana – 4
Terry Bradshaw – 4
Troy Aikman – 3
Eli Manning – 2
Peyton Manning – 2
Ben Roethlisberger – 2
John Elway – 2
Jim Plunkett – 2
Bob Griese – 2
Roger Staubach – 2
Bart Starr – 2

Montana and Aikman are on the list of goats

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Can someone explain to me why people call the could have been Bears QB a GOAT?

I get Mahomes has put up some top shelf numbers and all that. Has the second richest sports contract ever. Hes been to the playoffs all four years (started 3), with two trips to the SB, a SB Win, including the SB MVP. Still though, he only has one ring. The real GOAT Brady, has 7. Isnt is a bit premature to crown the man a goat before he even gets two rings? I mean all the Non Goats below have more SB rings than Patrick.

Joe Montana – 4
Terry Bradshaw – 4
Troy Aikman – 3
Eli Manning – 2
Peyton Manning – 2
Ben Roethlisberger – 2
John Elway – 2
Jim Plunkett – 2
Bob Griese – 2
Roger Staubach – 2
Bart Starr – 2
How many rings did those guys have in their first 4 years? I dont think Mahomes is the goat but he has had a brilliant start to his career. Brady is the GOAT. End of story.