OT: Jordan Love Hurt

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Doesn't say what grade of strain but he's looking at 3+ weeks out for a grade1 sprain or a lot more if worse.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Now maybe we can go back to being excited about the best QB prospect in franchise history? By this time tomorrow we will have a full game to discuss.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
@SugarWalls Seems like the Lachman test is more accurate than you originally thought.
I did think it was acl but I’m on record for saying acl or mcl.

How about all that talk about how I said it definitely wasn’t a patellar dislocation or knee dislocation? Not exactly a #calledit for you in any way shape or form though.

I was also on record as saying it wasn’t his ankle well before any of the twitter MD’s made their comments.

@ThatGuyRyan was correct

Bearsfan1984

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Crazy how a pop like that only results in him missing a few weeks, if that.
There are conflicting reports out there on how many weeks he’s going to miss. Some are saying 2-3 weeks and some are saying 3-6 weeks. Safe bet is 4 weeks.

Bearsfan1984

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I did think it was acl but I’m on record for saying acl or mcl.

How about all that talk about how I said it definitely wasn’t a patellar dislocation or knee dislocation? Not exactly a #calledit for you in any way shape or form though.

I was also on record as saying it wasn’t his ankle well before any of the twitter MD’s made their comments.

@ThatGuyRyan was correct
I was just messing with you in my last post haha. I never went on record saying what I thought it was, but discussed the possibilities based on how the injury happened.

Knee MRI’s might be the easiest to diagnose once you see enough of them. But damn I wish I was a tech for NFL team. Those techs make bankkkkkkkk haha.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Packers might be a playoff team but they aren’t elite so there is no reason to rush Love back even if they lose the next 3-4 games. They risk far more if Love comes back too early and then aggravates the strain. That could jeopardize not only the rest of this season but also some of next.