onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The NFL record books seem to think so.....seek help if you are not joking....well....nevermind. The smart $$ is you probably have some experience in that department already.

Hunh????

So Marino holds the record for most yards in the first 4 years?

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So have we all agreed that Kap is the most talented prospect ever to play the game?

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
So have we all agreed that Kap is the most talented prospect ever to play the game?

Your 2nd qb prediction along with your 1st one about Grossman have been so true and entertaining! :clap::slap:

For you, I will agree on both for fun and split those giant servings of crow pie with you until you make a right prediction for once. Even a broken clock is right.....well...you know the rest

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Your 2nd qb prediction along with your 1st one about Grossman have been so true and entertaining! :clap::slap:

For you, I will agree on both for fun and split those giant servings of crow pie with you until you make a right prediction for once. Even a broken clock is right.....well...you know the rest

What was the one about Grossman?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

a0688_yogatrainingp1.gif

e05a66a7l-flip-fail.gif

epic-fail-gifs-stunt-prank-win.gif

shamarko-thomas-40-fail.gif

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just feel there's more to be said.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Whatever happened to Guano?

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Thank god it's almost beer o'clock. There certainly is more to drink.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Staying true to form...shouldn't this thread reach 60 mil posts?

Marvin49

Liked Posts:
What a sad biased 9er fan you are. All you are giving are excuses why Kap doesn't have the production that Cam has. It is in the books...sorry kid. Cam's NFL rookie records are in the books , his 11k passing yards, 2k rushing yards, 28 rushing TD also, etc. This is more than double Kap and in rushing quadruple. You giving excuses on why Kap as a high 2nd round pick couldn't beat out a game manager that has been benched a few times is comical and downright pathetic.

Oh...by the way, great logic when saying Cam when to a really bad team as the #1 pick with little weapons when Kap has Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Gore, great OL, Boldin..quite a few pro bowlers and Cam did not. And let me guess, Kap slides when he is about to score a TD where Cam and his 28 TDs doesn't right? :facepalm2: Great logic in explaining why Cam has quadrupled production in that aspect. Just when I thought one couldn't give a more idiotic excuse than gfat!

Sorry these qbs from the same draft will always be compared and Cam has outproduced Kap on a crappier team with worse weapons like you said. Thanks for the spot bro

OMG...you really are daft aren't you? LOL.

Let me get this straight....In your mind, Trent Dilfer would logically HAVE to be a better QB than Carson Palmer. Why? He would HAVE to be because Dilfer had a QB rating of 36.3 and Palmer didn't start a single game. Jeez...what a horrible player...he couldn't even get a start. What? The plan was for him to sit and learn? Horsepuckey. Just an EXCUSE!!!!

Makes sense?

Oh yeah, Akili Smith clearly a better QB than Tom Brady. Smith had a 55.6 rating and Brady...again couldn't get a start because he's a loser.

I get it now.

How about Steve McNair? He played at a Division II school and sat as a rookie. What a total loser for not earning the job as a rookie even though he had never played in a Pro Style Offense. Sit and learn the pro game? Nope...that's only for sissies.

The lunacy that I read from you is astounding in its depth.

If you just wanna say Newton is better, that's all good. I got no problem with opinion. Its the way you think the stats back you up in any way when it is so clear to EVERYONE ELSE IN THE FORUM that your logic is.....um......flawed (for lack of a better word).

Heck, I'll even go you one better.

Both of the rookie statlines below belong to QBs who played at Notre Dame and wore the number 3. One was a first round pick (in fact, #2 overall). The other was a third round pick. The first round pick got the opportunity to start right away and won offensive rookie of the year. The third rounder did not. He was stuck learning behind a journeyman QB (and that guy eventually got the reputation in a few town for being the guy before THE guy). One of these guys was a bust and the other is considered one of if not THE best QB of all time.

Which is which?

1st rounder: 16 starts, 2833 yards, 12 TDs, 17 INTs

3rd rounder: 1 start, 96 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs

By your little "formula", the first rounder was a better player because the other guy couldn't get on the field.

Lets see if you can guess who they are.