OT Kapernick gets 6 year/$60M extension

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The board is absolutely dominated with Bears threads. What does it matter to you if there's the occasional OT thread here and there? It's the down time of the down time in the football calendar. Should this thread be replaced with another riveting discussion about depth at Sam LB or which useless 4th string tight end is getting cut this week? If you aren't interested in the thread, don't read it. What compels you?
Psychopathy

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does it matter to you if there's the occasional OT thread here and there?

Likewise what does it matter to you if I voice my opinion on this thread? Am I not allowed to post my opinion that this thread ran it's course several pages ago? If you aren't interested in my opinions then don't read them. What compels you?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No answer then.

We'll assume you just needed a lunchtime whine.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Good thing Broc is here to talk Bears football

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
So does Guapo think Locker is better than Kap based on Alex Smith being the more recent Pro Bowl QB...or has he diverted once again to his opinion that Kap is a shitty passer

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Likewise what does it matter to you if I voice my opinion on this thread? Am I not allowed to post my opinion that this thread ran it's course several pages ago? If you aren't interested in my opinions then don't read them. What compels you?

Umm...you're doing it wrong

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
LOL and now he's come full circle, trying to say Kap can't pass again. :smh:

You've already been proved wrong. And I don't know why you're trying to accuse other people of bias. Why would we? We're Bears fans. Kap has no reason to hold any favoritism with most of us over any of the other young QBs. You on the other hand are a well known hater of anything SF/bay area. It's pretty obvious where the bias lies.

Enjoy watching the rest of Kap's brilliant talent develop in his great career. And try not to get too frustrated :)

Proved wrong as in Kap's production and 7 whole rushing TDs is far less than Newton's more than doubled production and 28 TDs while Kap was riding the pine behind the often benched game manager Alex Smith? Keep living that lie in your fantasyworld where Rex Grossman was the best and Kap is the next coming with his near last passing yards per game. Great calls by the way...and you said the word biased :roll::roll::roll:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Proved wrong as in Kap's production and 7 whole rushing TDs is far less than Newton's more than doubled production and 28 TDs while Kap was riding the pine behind the often benched game manager Alex Smith? Keep living that lie in your fantasyworld where Rex Grossman was the best and Kap is the next coming with his near last passing yards per game. Great calls by the way...and you said the word biased :roll::roll::roll:

TRIP.gif

dancefail-4.gif

tumblr_m9e0pqwbry1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

jackass-fireworks.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Proved wrong as in Kap's production and 7 whole rushing TDs is far less than Newton's more than doubled production and 28 TDs

Using this logic and applying it to RB's.

A small list of RBs Ronnie Brown is far superior to...

Adrian Peterson
Barry Sanders
Eric Dickerson
Emmitt Smith
Marshall Faulk

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Using this logic and applying it to RB's.

A small list of RBs Ronnie Brown is far superior to...

Adrian Peterson
Barry Sanders
Eric Dickerson
Emmitt Smith
Marshall Faulk

Yeah...rushing TDs shouldn't count if you are a qb huh? Duh? Geez you are a moron.

Oh.....one other thing for you and the Fecal Fivesome. Did you guys happen to catch the Top 100 countdown tonight where Newton checked in at #24? Was Kap in the 70's or something? Well that is just subjective but they do throw in little things called FACTS/STATS during the show. I hate to further embarASS you idiotic stalkers once again but here is yet another lesson in simple production

Did you guys know that Newton's combined rushing (2,000+ yards....shouldn't count huh :obama:) & passing (11,000+) that is over 13,000 yards for the dolts is the MOST YARDS OVER THE 1ST 3 YEARS IN NFL HISTORY!! :nelson::cubspalm::obama::turrible::facepalm2:

That's right...NFL HISTORY! There is some production for you idiots. Keep arguing against the facts and looking like biased stalker morons...please. Newton is better than Kap and production....no contest. How stupid can you be? Fecal Fivesome......keep arguing against NFL historical facts. Best production ever! I'm lovin these little nuggets of truth in all of your excuses and B.S. History books don't lie morons...please continue with the fecal spewing:shot::shot::rolling:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yeah...rushing TDs shouldn't count if you are a qb huh? Duh? Geez you are a moron.

Oh.....one other thing for you and the Fecal Fivesome. Did you guys happen to catch the Top 100 countdown tonight where Newton checked in at #24? Was Kap in the 70's or something? Well that is just subjective but they do throw in little things called FACTS/STATS during the show. I hate to further embarASS you idiotic stalkers once again but here is yet another lesson in simple production

Did you guys know that Newton's combined rushing (2,000+ yards....shouldn't count huh :obama:) & passing (11,000+) that is over 13,000 yards for the dolts is the MOST YARDS OVER THE 1ST 3 YEARS IN NFL HISTORY!! :nelson::cubspalm::obama::turrible::facepalm2:

That's right...NFL HISTORY! There is some production for you idiots. Keep arguing against the facts and looking like biased stalker morons...please. Newton is better than Kap and production....no contest. How stupid can you be? Fecal Fivesome......keep arguing against NFL historical facts. Best production ever! I'm lovin these little nuggets of truth in all of your excuses and B.S. History books don't lie morons...please continue with the fecal spewing:shot::shot::rolling:

I didn't read much of this post, but I'm assuming it's pretty Special person

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

feedingfail.gif

polevault.gif

stairs.gif

double.gif

chairstunt.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I just read it...and yeah...it's pretty Special person.

Now he's moved to total yards in first 3 years.

Pretty soon he'll start using college stats.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I just read it...and yeah...it's pretty Special person.

Now he's moved to total yards in first 3 years.

Pretty soon he'll start using college stats.

Hunhhh?

Wut???

Just wanted to pass on a little nugget on info where Newton is in the history books due to unreal production. Oh...wait...according to you, those rushing yards shouldn't count and the NFL is wrong to come up with that fact. You should let them know that those yards shouldn't count LOL

I know you cannot comprehend such facts when you are dead wrong but at least answer with your usual HUNH?:dilfer:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
It not really all that unreal though

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hunhhh?

Wut???

Just wanted to pass on a little nugget on info where Newton is in the history books due to unreal production. Oh...wait...according to you, those rushing yards shouldn't count and the NFL is wrong to come up with that fact. You should let them know that those yards shouldn't count LOL

I know you cannot comprehend such facts when you are dead wrong but at least answer with your usual HUNH?:dilfer:

Funny-Gymnastics-Fails-Funny-Gif-Picture.gif

Ddqn4yC.gif

Motorcycle%20Fail%20Gif%20-%2017.gif

bY1Ys.gif

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Matt Stafford is 26 years old. Cam is 25 years old. Stafford has thrown for 6158 more yards and 45 more touchdowns than Cam. Looks to me like Cam is lacking in production.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
And that's even after a mulligan year for Stafford

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
It not really all that unreal though

The NFL record books seem to think so.....seek help if you are not joking....well....nevermind. The smart $$ is you probably have some experience in that department already.

Hunh????