OT Kapernick gets 6 year/$60M extension

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
ill say it one last time u guys can hug kaps nuts all u like but the fact is on my list and this is only my opinion out of the youg qbs its...
1 luck
2 Wilson
3 newton
4 kap

the fact is maybe none of them turn into hofers but in his young class of qb's hes 4th at best.
also lets not forget foles this kid could easily surpass kap on this list

Most logical people and analysts as well as players (especially qbs that are in the Hall of Fame that actually know the qb position like the great Montana and even Young) would agree with you.

Luck is just a born qb. Great passer and can run a little too. Complete package.

Wilson has a ring and is a good passer. He has put up some serious #s when let loose.

Newton can blow it up too. His production speaks for itself. I would put him even with Wilson.

Kap is still raw and needs work on his reads, progressions, deep accuracy, and touch. Great runner but lacks some of the good qb fundamentals like he has said himself as well as Montana and Young. Some here are a little too biased to take seriously when it comes to Kap but it is pretty clear.

Foles....you might be right about that. As a pure passer last year he left Kap well behind. Very impressive. Did he get a pro bowl nod with his sick #s?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I was waiting for you to actually say out loud that the game manager that has been BENCHED 4 times Alex Smith is a better qb than a very good qb Hasselbeck that has been to pro bowls and led the league in #s before...and you actually did! I love watching you try to save face because your Kap vs Newton argument blew up in your face and you destroyed your own argument. I love it! Sorry bud, raw qbs like Russel Wilson and Locker beat out veteran qbs before their 2nd year where Kap couldn't beat out a benched game manager. Deal with it.

Let me guess, was favre circling the drain before he went to the Vikes? Hasselbeck at the time was considered a solid qb and signed with Tenn for pretty big $$. Alex Smith is not a qb...he is a game manager who isn't a true passing guru qb. Hasselbeck's #s are worlds better and by trying to pump up the benched Alex Smith is laughable at best so thanks for that. Just skirt their career #s like they don't matter at all :shot: because you are wrong. Facts, numbers, stats, pro bowls, and records (worst season with 1td & 11 picks for benched Alex hahaha) don't lie....but you do.

Keep trying to save face for Kap not being able to have great production since he was riding the pine while others played...and outproduced. Keep on looking foolish by arguing vs career #s and remember that 28>7 just as 228>195 and 1.32>1.15 LOL.

Thanks for replying and looking like an ass as well as your little average argument that blew up in your face (see above and enjoy). Hasselbeck>Smith and 28>7....I would hope you would know this by doing simple math as well as actually watching football games, everybody else does but then again....:facepalm2: Thanks again

It gets more Special person with each post...

Matt Hasselbeck - 3 years 21 mil
Alex Smith - 3 years 24 mil

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yes it is

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
kill_it_shaun_of_the_dead.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Huh???
Wut??
Am I missing anything stalkerbud?

Didn't know you had 2 accounts

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Most logical people and analysts as well as players (especially qbs that are in the Hall of Fame that actually know the qb position like the great Montana and even Young) would agree with you.

Luck is just a born qb. Great passer and can run a little too. Complete package.

Wilson has a ring and is a good passer. He has put up some serious #s when let loose.

Newton can blow it up too. His production speaks for itself. I would put him even with Wilson.

Kap is still raw and needs work on his reads, progressions, deep accuracy, and touch. Great runner but lacks some of the good qb fundamentals like he has said himself as well as Montana and Young. Some here are a little too biased to take seriously when it comes to Kap but it is pretty clear.

Foles....you might be right about that. As a pure passer last year he left Kap well behind. Very impressive. Did he get a pro bowl nod with his sick #s?

LOL and now he's come full circle, trying to say Kap can't pass again. :smh:

You've already been proved wrong. And I don't know why you're trying to accuse other people of bias. Why would we? We're Bears fans. Kap has no reason to hold any favoritism with most of us over any of the other young QBs. You on the other hand are a well known hater of anything SF/bay area. It's pretty obvious where the bias lies.

Enjoy watching the rest of Kap's brilliant talent develop in his great career. And try not to get too frustrated :)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOL and now he's come full circle, trying to say Kap can't pass again. :smh:

You've already been proved wrong. And I don't know why you're trying to accuse other people of bias. Why would we? We're Bears fans. Kap has no reason to hold any favoritism with most of us over any of the other young QBs. You on the other hand are a well known hater of anything SF/bay area. It's pretty obvious where the bias lies.

Enjoy watching the rest of Kap's brilliant talent develop in his great career. And try not to get too frustrated :)
-

:)

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
It wouldn't be a Chicago Bears forum without an OT QB thread being the most popular thread of the offseason.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey...he's just here to talk football

Silly me, I'm hear to talk BEARS football... If I felt like discussing Kaepernick for 19+ pages I'd find a 49ers forum to post on.

I just don't understand what you guys are hoping to accomplish here. But hey, maybe in 5 more pages you'll get Guapo to concede his point! :bizarro: Seriously how many more pages of cunting does this dumb thread need before you guys get tired of arguing in circles accomplishing nothing?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Silly me, I'm hear to talk BEARS football... If I felt like discussing Kaepernick for 19+ pages I'd find a 49ers forum to post on.

Then what is your point of posting in the thread?

You aren't even discussing Bears football.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I just don't understand what you guys are hoping to accomplish here. But hey, maybe in 5 more pages you'll get Guapo to concede his point! :bizarro: Seriously how many more pages of cunting does this dumb thread need before you guys get tired of arguing in circles accomplishing nothing?

fwiw, as a passive observer, the circular argument is pretty much guapo chasing his tail. Ft and onebud are just giving him doggie biscuit breaks...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

The board is absolutely dominated with Bears threads. What does it matter to you if there's the occasional OT thread here and there? It's the down time of the down time in the football calendar. Should this thread be replaced with another riveting discussion about depth at Sam LB or which useless 4th string tight end is getting cut this week? If you aren't interested in the thread, don't read it. What compels you?