OT lions GM believes in eqaulity and is a man..

AussieBear

still a pussy though

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-bob-quinn-joe-mixon-still-on-our-draft-board

Lions GM Bob Quinn: Joe Mixon still on our draft board

INDIANAPOLIS -- Detroit Lions GM Bob Quinn isn't happy that Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon isn't at the 2017 NFL Scouting Combine, and confirmed that the former Sooners star is currently on the club's draft board.

"We're going to leave the door open on Joe. I think it's really disappointing that Joe's not here. We come here to see the best college football players, so there are 330, 340 some-odd players here, and for him not being here because of those issues, personally I don't think that's real fair because we have a lot of investigation that we want to do on him," Quinn said. "To get him in one spot for all the teams would have been great. I'm not part of the decisions about how guys are chosen, but I think it is a disappointment that a guy like him, and a few others you can put in that category, that we're going to be chasing around in the month of March and April, and it's really unfair to the players to be honest with you.

thats basically it

read the rest hurr if you want more words

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
still a pussy though

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-bob-quinn-joe-mixon-still-on-our-draft-board

Lions GM Bob Quinn: Joe Mixon still on our draft board

INDIANAPOLIS -- Detroit Lions GM Bob Quinn isn't happy that Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon isn't at the 2017 NFL Scouting Combine, and confirmed that the former Sooners star is currently on the club's draft board.

"We're going to leave the door open on Joe. I think it's really disappointing that Joe's not here. We come here to see the best college football players, so there are 330, 340 some-odd players here, and for him not being here because of those issues, personally I don't think that's real fair because we have a lot of investigation that we want to do on him," Quinn said. "To get him in one spot for all the teams would have been great. I'm not part of the decisions about how guys are chosen, but I think it is a disappointment that a guy like him, and a few others you can put in that category, that we're going to be chasing around in the month of March and April, and it's really unfair to the players to be honest with you.

thats basically it

read the rest hurr if you want more words
Unfair to the player who punched a woman. Go fuck yourself, Bob Quinn.

AussieBear

Unfair to the player who punched a woman. Go fuck yourself, Bob Quinn.

you mean defended himself against a white woman thug..

how do you know she wasnt strapped with 9's? cause no hoodie?

self defense 101

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you mean defended himself against a white woman thug..

how do you know she wasnt strapped with 9's? cause no hoodie?

self defense 101

It was reported that she was out of jail on bond during the time of the incident.

AussieBear

joe tried to walk away....the aggressor walks towards mixon and squares.. aggressor - double palm strike to the chest.. joe fakes that hes going to retaliate to make the aggressor stop.. she then gives a knife edge to his neck and joe chooses to defend himself.. every right to do so..

not joes fault she cant take a punch and that the table + gravity believes in equality

[video=youtube;9d6jd-Lqdss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d6jd-Lqdss[/video]

AussieBear

You're both despicable human beings. I want you to know that.

for what?

girls should never a strike a man.. and vice versa.

but everyone has the right to defend themselves..

next up.. men dont hit men unless they are in the same weight class..

equality broham.. learnz it.. u sexist..

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Lagarret Blunt punched a Boise State player and was still at the combine.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bottom line is people shouldn't lay their hands on each other, but if a woman lays her hands on a man she should not be surprised if he does it back. I feel like Joe Mixon has suffered enough after this incident. He shouldn't of punched her, but she shouldn't have laid her hands on him. Bad incident all around, but to say she is a victim and that he deserves to continued to be punished is wrong.

Good for the Lion's GM.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
a man should never lay his hands on a woman. as soon as a woman lays hands on a man, she is no longer a woman, she is an active aggressor. could he have defended himself in a more stable manner? absolutely!!! bottom line is that once the aggressive line is crossed then sex is tossed aside.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Thing is he had a simple solution for whatever the incident outside was, don't follow her into the restaurant. He chose to and he chose to be a participant in the altercation however you feel it played out.

These players are drilled constantly to stay out of trouble, just like speed, strength, and skills, one of the qualities that attract NFL employers is a lack of video of you breaking the face of a female. In that area he fails and him not being at the combine is a product of his own action, why should the NFL as an organization be made to face questions about him? He isn't being punished he just lacks a key skill of a desirable NFL player. Lets call it the not Ray Rice skill.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Joe seems like a good kid who made a bad decision. I think it is more likely that he will have 2000+ all purpose yards then ever knock out another woman.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't there a million page thread about this guy in Beliefs page. Whatever. The guy fucked up and is paying the price. Like it, don't like it, doesn't matter. Re-hashing the whole thing here is a waste of time. Punch out a woman on camera and it is going to hurt, if not ruin, your career. That is just a fact and again, like it, don't like it, doesn't matter, for the sake of the argument move on.

I believe he gets drafted. Where will depend on if a team believes he is a young man who made a mistake or if he has a character flaw. Has he shown genuine remorse and admitted his mistake and ready to move on or is he insistent that he is a victim or that what he did was acceptable? If it it is the former, someone will take him, mid rounds, and move on. I have no issue with the Bears taking him if they honestly believe that he's grown and moved on from the incident. Everyone should get a second chance but he has to understand that he is on the dreaded "zero tolerance" policy.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Kangaroo Feminazis are at it again I see...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've seen the video. It wasn't self defense in any way. Self defense means it was required in order for the person to protect themselves. This wasn't. He simply chose to deck her. He's a POS, as is anyone defending him.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
A woman threw about 4 haymakers at me not too long ago, and she was a linebacker type. I grabbed her and tackled her to the ground. Fists of fury are only to be thrown when absolutely necessary. Even if he needed to do it. it's not like the NFL is sending him to jail, they are just saying he can't come to a combine. They'll give someone else a shot and he still has his Pro day. He can also release an honest official statement about the incident for the teams and call it a day.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Is that white guy wearing PJ's?