OT lions GM believes in eqaulity and is a man..

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Also fuck Quinn. He's basically saying the situation is unfair to him because he has to get on a plane. Get out of your fucking bubble.

laputan

Liked Posts:
NFL sending a strong message here. Don't do it on camera.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
NFL sending a strong message here. Don't do it on camera.

Ray Rice is still looking for a job how many years later.

The guy was stupid, should have stayed outside and not gone in, but no human being has to tolerate being assaulted by another human being. Do I think he should have hit her? No.

I have been hit by a woman much worse than that and just given her the death stare, which was actually rather effective. However, If you aren't someone that follows the "It's not ok to hit women" Mantra, it is perfectly legal to defend yourself.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

The guy was stupid, should have stayed outside and not gone in, but no human being has to tolerate being assaulted by another human being. Do I think he should have hit her? No.

I have been hit by a woman much worse than that and just given her the death stare, which was actually rather effective. However, If you aren't someone that follows the "It's not ok to hit women" Mantra, it is perfectly legal to defend yourself.
Defend yourself from what exactly? A little push from a girl? I don't think people who are ok with this are concerned about defending one's physical well being but rather just defending one's stupid ego.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Defend yourself from what exactly? A little push from a girl? I don't think people who are ok with this are concerned about defending one's physical well being but rather just defending one's stupid ego.

I agree with you. For fucks sake the guy gets tackled by 300 pound linemen on the regular. Lets be realistic.

However, if you think about this from a legal standpoint, she assaulted him.

AussieBear

Oh yeah, the double palm strike to the chest. Haha. Come on, man, you can troll better than that.

so if some guy 3/4 your size double palm strikes you then knife edges you to the neck.. you just walking??

AussieBear

This really shouldn't have to be said but apparently it does...

A 220lb athlete cannot punch a woman in a bar. There is no context that makes that justifiable.

what says she didnt have a 9 up that dress... a 22 between those tatas.. in the heat of the moment.. if being assaulted.. u better stop the aggressor in their tracks before finding out eh..

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
so if some guy 3/4 your size double palm strikes you then knife edges you to the neck.. you just walking??
A knife is a whole lot different than a shove from a little girl, don't ya think? It's a common sense thing which is why people with no common sense have so much trouble with it. At no time did she appear to pose any threat to his physical well being while he looked like he was looking from trouble from the moment he entered.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Most comments are completely off base here. Even if the lady that "shoved" him was a man, it still wouldn't give him the right to inflict bodily harm which decking someone with a punch to the face constitutes as. This goes for any person in any situation.

Now, if someone (man or woman but 99 times out of 100 would be a man) strikes me in the cheekbone and potentially breaks it, then I am hitting back. THAT is self defense.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Some women can kick a man's ass,if they've had combat training. But Mixon has been hit(granted with equipment on) by guys 2-2.5x her size, what the hell kinda damage can she do to him. You either push her away or flop like a pussy and sue her ass.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
That woman was not much threat to Mixon......please use common sense and not hide behind some stupid self defense thing......

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
So there are actually some of you who are actually cool with a 230 lb (likely juiced) football athlete following a 110 lb woman into a restaurant, confronting her, and then knocking her out?

Kinda surprised he's not in prison.

And kinda surprised anyone who thinks this is cool isn't as well.

WTF is wrong with you pieces of shit?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So there are actually some of you who are actually cool with a 230 lb (likely juiced) football athlete following a 110 lb woman into a restaurant, confronting her, and then knocking her out?

I agree and this is just part of the new fucking narrative going on in the US right now. Common fucking sense has gone totally out the door right now. It is true that some women can absolutely deserve to get punished when they get aggressive physically with another woman or a man. But do it legally. I had maybe four physical interactions with out of control women where I could have really hurt the woman. I won't take anyone hitting me but just control the woman is the way to handle it.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:

Holy shit. Are you serious? Mantra? Fuck me.

There is no gender equivalence here. There is no situation where chasing a woman into a bar and breaking her jaw is defendable, legally or morally.

Clue: when you follow someone and go out of your way to initiate a confrontation, you can no longer argue self-defence.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
what says she didnt have a 9 up that dress... a 22 between those tatas.. in the heat of the moment.. if being assaulted.. u better stop the aggressor in their tracks before finding out eh..

If you think she's carrying a weapon and you chase after her to find out, you are a dumbass. Also, if you live in Oz (?) or NZ like us, there are no fucking guns in the first place.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Holy shit. Are you serious? Mantra? Fuck me.

There is no gender equivalence here. There is no situation where chasing a woman into a bar and breaking her jaw is defendable, legally or morally.

Clue: when you follow someone and go out of your way to initiate a confrontation, you can no longer argue self-defence.
Yea, since when is initiating physical violence of any kind OK?

Explain that to me first before you try to defend anything else.

If she had turned and decked him, knocking him out would that have been OK with you as well?

The law defends everyone from assault.

Don't start trying to tell me that because he followed her into the restaurant, albeit stupidly, that he deserved to be assaulted.

I've said he shouldn't have punched her... He shouldn't have, but that does not for any reason excuse her actions, which you apparently find totally forgivable.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

AussieBear

If you think she's carrying a weapon and you chase after her to find out, you are a dumbass. Also, if you live in Oz (?) or NZ like us, there are no fucking guns in the first place.

no guns in oz.. yeah okay.. apparently you know nothing about aussieland..

AussieBear

why would he be in prison?