OT lions GM believes in eqaulity and is a man..

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
no guns in oz.. yeah okay.. apparently you know nothing about aussieland..

Compared to the US. I have literally not once in my life considered than a woman in a bar that I had chased and intended to assault might be carrying a weapon.

AussieBear

For assault.

why isnt she in prison?

shes a career criminal.. a thug.. dont let the blonde hair and white skin fool ya..

shes even suing the restaurant where she assaulted mixon..

mixon was charged with a misdemeanor — acts resulting in gross injury..

AussieBear

Compared to the US. I have literally not once in my life considered than a woman in a bar that I had chased and intended to assault might be carrying a weapon.

im not comparing. you said there were no guns in oz in the first place... plenty of guns here..

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
That's one of the weakest ass assaults I've ever seen. Technically assault? Yes but weak as shit to anyone trying to claim he was justified. Mixon gets hit harder than that in practice. He didn't have to retaliate like that - it was excessive

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AussieBear

That's one of the weakest ass assaults I've ever seen. Technically assault? Yes but weak as shit you anyone trying to claim he was justified. Mixon gets hit harder than that in practice. He didn't have to retaliate like that - it was excessive

way to minimize man abuse.. they got you programmed well.. Technically its assault... well fuck yeah it was...

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Man abuse LOL over a weak ass slap like that...?

AussieBear

Man abuse LOL over a weak ass slap like that...?

girls start with the man abuse in kindergarten ... they laugh.. its cute.. shes just a girl...

it is man abuse... he probably needed a male abuse shelter to go to.. oh they dont have those do they... equality???

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
girls start with the man abuse in kindergarten ... they laugh.. its cute.. shes just a girl...

it is man abuse... he probably needed a male abuse shelter to go to.. oh they dont have those do they... equality???

The idiot is strong in this one.......making his mama proud he is.............

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Yea, since when is initiating physical violence of any kind OK?

Explain that to me first before you try to defend anything else.

If she had turned and decked him, knocking him out would that have been OK with you as well?

The law defends everyone from assault.

Don't start trying to tell me that because he followed her into the restaurant, albeit stupidly, that he deserved to be assaulted.

I've said he shouldn't have punched her... He shouldn't have, but that does not for any reason excuse her actions, which you apparently find totally forgivable.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If she had turned round and knocked him out or landed a punch that still wouldn't allow a MAN to punch a WOMAN in the face. Sorry. All this hand-wringing and equivocating doesn't change that fact as far as I'm concerned.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For assault.

Mixon cannot be charged with assault without the victim being charged with assault as well. If I started shit with some dude twice my size, pushed him, and then smacked him in the face, I would 100% expect AT LEAST a swift shot to the jaw. So guess what, I don't fuck with and assault dudes twice my size.

Any dude on this message board that honestly thinks that if they slapped a dude twice their size, they would show restraint because you are half their size is kidding themselves.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I honestly don't know anything about this story. Could someone share the link to the video? How do the two of them know each other? Why was she in jail in the first place?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I honestly don't know anything about this story. Could someone share the link to the video? How do the two of them know each other? Why was she in jail in the first place?

After minimal research I watched the video and looked into the story.

I found out this happened in 2014. The girls name is Amelia Molitor. On that night in the video she was drunk and Mixon was making unwanted sexual advances. Amelia Molitor said she would never be with him and called him racial slurs. Mixon called the little guy Amelia Molitor was with a fucking ****t and that is when she pushed him called him a racial slur and spit on him than slapped him saying to just leave me alone. He in turn punched her breaking 4 bones in her face.

To me there is no way to say it was self defense, because he was harassing her. At the same time she did push him, call him a racial slur, spit on him, and slap him, after he called her friend a fucking ****t. They are both wrong.. you see in the video he followed her into the sandwich shop, but when did the sexual advances start?

According to Joe she came up to him and his athletic friends outside the sandwich shop and blew smoke in his face, his friend said please don't smoke around me. She said you never meet a bitch like me. She signaled Joe to come over to her, then she went into the sandwich shop.

Eye witness said that she was swearing and using a lot of slurs, he was trying to leave when she pulled him and slapped him and spat on him.

Amelia Molitor has been arrested multiple times for drug charges. Buying and selling. She is not this innocent girl and she is defiantly not 110lbs in the video she looks closer to 135-140lbs and 5'9. Also, who is the other black guy with the UFC hat that her and the gay guy goes up to in the video? The UFC hat wearer doesn't seem to mind her getting knocked out.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After minimal research I watched the video and looked into the story.

I found out this happened in 2014. The girls name is Amelia Molitor. On that night in the video she was drunk and Mixon was making unwanted sexual advances. Amelia Molitor said she would never be with him and called him racial slurs. Mixon called the little guy Amelia Molitor was with a fucking ****t and that is when she pushed him called him a racial slur and spit on him than slapped him saying to just leave me alone. He in turn punched her breaking 4 bones in her face.

To me there is no way to say it was self defense, because he was harassing her. At the same time she did push him, call him a racial slur, spit on him, and slap him, after he called her friend a fucking ****t. They are both wrong.. you see in the video he followed her into the sandwich shop, but when did the sexual advances start?

According to Joe she came up to him and his athletic friends outside the sandwich shop and blew smoke in his face, his friend said please don't smoke around me. She said you never meet a bitch like me. She signaled Joe to come over to her, then she went into the sandwich shop.

Eye witness said that she was swearing and using a lot of slurs, he was trying to leave when she pulled him and slapped him and spat on him.

Amelia Molitor has been arrested multiple times for drug charges. Buying and selling. She is not this innocent girl and she is defiantly not 110lbs in the video she looks closer to 135-140lbs and 5'9. Also, who is the other black guy with the UFC hat that her and the gay guy goes up to in the video? The UFC hat wearer doesn't seem to mind her getting knocked out.

After investigation, Molitors story of sexual harrasment were found to be false based on all the witness testimony

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After investigation, Molitors story of sexual harrasment were found to be false based on all the witness testimony

Hmmm well what the hell was she doing there in the first place, just trying to score some crank?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmm well what the hell was she doing there in the first place, just trying to score some crank?

Also, she and her lawyers tried to stop the video from being released to the public. She has filed a lawsuit against him, and the video would adversely affect Mixons future earnings potential.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The real question is: Amelia Molitor, hot or not?

3664904D00000578-0-image-a-48_1468870036345.jpg

No (but yes)

LOL, is that really her?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have no idea how anyone could say she is anywhere close to 110lbs!