OT: Lions sign washed, former Bears WR

msadows

Liked Posts:
To be fair dont their WR suck like terribly outside of st brown? Like aren't they relying heavily on a first round bust(Jameson Williams) to be their #2? Who the fuck is Khalif raymond, their #3?

Maybe they should have used one of those 2 top 20 picks on a WR, instead of drafting a 2 down LB and a backup RB

Maybe allen robinson can actually do something, unless I am missing guys the lions WR group seems fucking awful compared to the rest of the NFCN

Sounds like a desperation move, because they are one injury to st brown away from playing Gibbs at WR

msadows

Liked Posts:
Well when you absolutely blow a first round pick on that bust Jameson Williams, you need to sign washed up players.

I dont follow the lions but they have cap space, why the fuck wouldnt they have signed an actual #2 or #3 wr in the offseason? Did no one want to live in detoilet? I assume thats what it was.

This move has made me research their WR group and its def bottom 5 in the NFL.

Shoulda 1000000% used one of those 2 first round picks on Jaxon Smith Njigba in 2023. So dumb. Imagine that team with Jalen Carter and JSN.

Fish fucker will still come in here and say that a scat back and UDFA quality linebacker are better than a WR and DT.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gees, that's pretty much of a reach
He looked like he'd lost a step or two back in LA. I mean he couldn't get open enough for Stafford to find him. What's he gonna do with Goff?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO, now you guys are making a big deal out of a practice squad signing. Good Lord.

And for all you chicken shits claiming Jameson is a bust, who here has the balls to make a bet?
I say Jameson will have more yards than your Odunze.........

I am quite sure I will hear nothing but crickets and deflections.

msadows

Liked Posts:
LMAO, now you guys are making a big deal out of a practice squad signing. Good Lord.

And for all you chicken shits claiming Jameson is a bust, who here has the balls to make a bet?

He likely will make the team, your depth overall(particularly at CB and WR) is terrible. Your #3 is 30 years old and has had 2k yards and 6tds in his career, or am I missing someone who is hurt? If St brown gets hurt you legit have now one.

Its okay, you can admit that fucking a fish is dumb, just like you can admit drafting a backup rb and 2 down lb over a WR and DT is also dumb.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Wow, he’s a third year player and the number two WR on the Lions. He’s going to get a ton of targets.

He better be productive.

Also, it’s been proven repeatedly you’re a Bear fan that was bullied into acting like a cunt Lions fan by @Anytime23.

Doesn’t this shit get old for you?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wow, he’s a third year player and the number two WR on the Lions. He’s going to get a ton of targets.

He better be productive.

Also, it’s been proven repeatedly you’re a Bear fan that was bullied into acting like a cunt Lions fan by @Anytime23.

Yea, he can put up 700 yards on 100 targets and still be awful. He should get a lot more looks than odunze, that doesnt mean he's better.

Another fast guy with zero hands is what jameson williams looks like, who knows, maybe he will end up good. I liked him out of bama but he thus far has been hurt and bad when he played.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yea, he can put up 700 yards on 100 targets and still be awful. He should get a lot more looks than odunze, that doesnt mean he's better.

Another fast guy with zero hands is what jameson williams looks like, who knows, maybe he will end up good. I liked him out of bama but he thus far has been hurt and bad when he played.
He’s nowhere near as good as Odunze. He’s a one trick pony.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Apparently, he’s an expert gambler!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He likely will make the team, your depth overall(particularly at CB and WR) is terrible. Your #3 is 30 years old and has had 2k yards and 6tds in his career, or am I missing someone who is hurt? If St brown gets hurt you legit have now one.

Its okay, you can admit that fucking a fish is dumb, just like you can admit drafting a backup rb and 2 down lb over a WR and DT is also dumb.
Why don't you just admit you don't have a clue when it comes to constructing a football team? Lions have plenty of targets, Amon, Gibbs, LaPorta, Williams, Raymond.

They also signed Patrick to the practice squad. If the Lions are so stretched on depth, why are Robinson and Patrick practice squad players?
They also have plenty of depth at CB, just they are very young at the position.

So take the bet, chickenshit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He better be productive.

chickenshit number 1

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

chichenshit number 2, confirmed.