OT: Lions sign washed, former Bears WR

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
this was bound to happen since he's originally from Detroit and reaching the end of his career. I always liked him on the Bears and wish him the best, except when we play the Lions.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't make a fucking bit of difference....the Lions will do it to themselves. I say it every year and haven't been wrong yet. Never been to a Super Bowl....NEVER will. The fun part is guessing how they will fuck themselves this year.
And the Bears have never had a 4,000 yard passer. They have never drafted a legit franchise QB. NEVER

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And Caleb Williams will be the second coming of Trevor Lawrence, all hype, then fizzle. And you know it too.

LOLOLOLOLOL
What in the hell does that have to do with the Lions? Good Lord, you Lion guys are a desperate lot.

I have no idea how CW will work out....but I do know the Lions will find another way to gag. It's in their genes.

Prove me wrong.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The problem with that insane analogy is that the people that I was calling out were already claiming Williams to be a bust, so, one would think that a top ten rookie WR could most definitely out perform a bust?

I guess logic escapes you.

Irrelevant. The facts are their experience and role are different. You know this. Why won't you compare him to the Bears No 2 WR? We both know that is fairer than what you are trying to do.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What in the hell does that have to do with the Lions? Good Lord, you Lion guys are a desperate lot.

I have no idea how CW will work out....but I do know the Lions will find another way to gag. It's in their genes.

Prove me wrong.
And here we have another dumb fuck that doesn't grasp the point of the argument.

You made a statement that the Lions past, some how predetermines their future.
My point is, if that logic is true, then Caleb will be a bust.

Long story short, your whole argument is flawed.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Irrelevant. The facts are their experience and role are different. You know this. Why won't you compare him to the Bears No 2 WR? We both know that is fairer than what you are trying to do.
No, it's not irrelevant. Not at all. A rookie top ten WR should most certainly outperform a bust.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, it's not irrelevant. Not at all. A rookie top ten WR should most certainly outperform a bust.
But you dont believe he is a bust. And this is where you are full of shit.
Maybe you should have signed a quality interior lineman before signing an aging vet WR3
Last I checked, Goff threw for over 4500 yards
And the Bears have never had a 4,000 yard passer. They have never drafted a legit franchise QB. NEVER
And Caleb Williams will be the second coming of Trevor Lawrence, all hype, then fizzle. And you know it too.

LOLOLOLOLOL
A top 12 draft pick No 2 WR that you believe in playing with a QB that has thrown for 4500 yards behind a top 5 OL should outperform an aging vet WR3 playing for a franchise that has never had a 4000 yard passer and is starting a rookie QB you think will fizzle behind a shaky OL.

So you are every much the coward you accuse Bears fans to be based on your views of Jameson, Allen, the Bears QB history and our OL.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And here we have another dumb fuck that doesn't grasp the point of the argument.

You made a statement that the Lions past, some how predetermines their future.
My point is, if that logic is true, then Caleb will be a bust.

Long story short, your whole argument is flawed.
Yeah....this coming from an embarrassed Bear fan who changed stripes and and was too stupid to even pick a good team.

Just watch it play out Fish Fucker, watch them give it all away once again. Then you can go into hiding like you usually do.

I'm not going anywhere....if I'm wrong, I'll be right here.

But you know, I'm not.....don't you?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO, now you guys are making a big deal out of a practice squad signing. Good Lord.

And for all you chicken shits claiming Jameson is a bust, who here has the balls to make a bet?
I say Jameson will have more yards than your Odunze.........

I am quite sure I will hear nothing but crickets and deflections.

I’ll bet you starting next year that Odunze will have more yards and be more productive every year going forward than your boy.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’ll bet you starting next year that Odunze will have more yards and be more productive every year going forward than your boy.
I offered to take his bet this year. He doesn’t seem interested.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you dont believe he is a bust. And this is where you are full of shit.

A top 12 draft pick No 2 WR that you believe in playing with a QB that has thrown for 4500 yards behind a top 5 OL should outperform an aging vet WR3 playing for a franchise that has never had a 4000 yard passer and is starting a rookie QB you think will fizzle behind a shaky OL.

So you are every much the coward you accuse Bears fans to be based on your views of Jameson, Allen, the Bears QB history and our OL.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair dont their WR suck like terribly outside of st brown? Like aren't they relying heavily on a first round bust(Jameson Williams) to be their #2? Who the fuck is Khalif raymond, their #3?

Maybe they should have used one of those 2 top 20 picks on a WR, instead of drafting a 2 down LB and a backup RB

Maybe allen robinson can actually do something, unless I am missing guys the lions WR group seems fucking awful compared to the rest of the NFCN

Sounds like a desperation move, because they are one injury to st brown away from playing Gibbs at WR

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Plenty of targets and a shit O-line. Want to talk about thin? Heaven help you if you lose 1-2 lineman.
Maybe you should have signed a quality interior lineman before signing an aging vet WR3
Last I checked, Goff threw for over 4500 yards last year, and how is their WR room someone worse than it was last year?
Wow, the last time the Bears had over 4000 yards passing was........never?
Laughing my fucking ass off.
lol. Lions would be done if they lost 1-2 lineman. Yall have no depth on the OL, you know this

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

And a top 12 No 2 WR catching passes from a 4500 yard passer behind an elite OL should outperform an aging washed up Kenan Allen catcthing passes from a future bust rookie QB playing behind a shaky OL for a franchise that has never had a QB throw for 4000 yards.

So either you are a coward for not taking the Jameson vs Allen bet or you dont believe the shit you posted. Which is it?