OT: Lions sign washed, former Bears WR

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, it's not irrelevant. Not at all. A rookie top ten WR should most certainly outperform a bust.

I responded

No, it's not irrelevant. Not at all. A rookie top ten WR should most certainly outperform a bust.

Hey FISHBRANE. Learn to use the multi quote function you dolt.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Plenty of targets and a shit O-line. Want to talk about thin? Heaven help you if you lose 1-2 lineman.
Maybe you should have signed a quality interior lineman before signing an aging vet WR3
Last I checked, Goff threw for over 4500 yards last year, and how is their WR room someone worse than it was last year?
Wow, the last time the Bears had over 4000 yards passing was........never?
Laughing my fucking ass off.

Bears actually have a lot more depth at OL than the lions. You guys have better starters.

Cant have a real debate with you, the only thing you like to converse with is fish.

msadows

Liked Posts:
For the actual bears fans here, this is the first time in about 5 years I'm not worried about a guy going down on the OL, especially if borom comes back.

This team has excellent depth, unlike the paper thin lions

Lions clearly have a bottom 5 WR room in the NFL, its really sad. Not surprising the local fish fucker wont acknowledge it since his fetish is sad too.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO, now you guys are making a big deal out of a practice squad signing. Good Lord.

And for all you chicken shits claiming Jameson is a bust, who here has the balls to make a bet?
I say Jameson will have more yards than your Odunze.........

I am quite sure I will hear nothing but crickets and deflections.
I'll bet ya. I don't think it's a safe bet a 2 against a 3. But fuck it. I'm your huckleberry.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Williams is the definition of a bust. Allen is the definition of washed up. The Lions are desperate at the WR position.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just a reminder the lions also have bears great Kindle Vildor playing meaningful snaps for them!
both Robinson and Vildor are going to be buried at the back end of their position groups, and quit acting like you have a clue about the Lions

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Williams is the definition of a bust. Allen is the definition of washed up. The Lions are desperate at the WR position.

Bears actually have a lot more depth at OL than the lions. You guys have better starters.

Cant have a real debate with you, the only thing you like to converse with is fish.
bears OL sucks and so does it's depth

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So St brown, Laporta, and a buncha nobodies then a rb. Got it, so you have no WR's like i stated.

The BEARS have plenty of targets. Maybe your team shoulda drafted a WR instead of a scat back since its not 1998 anymore.
A healthy Jameson Williams is a good WR , everyone on here is going to find that out the hard way so then you can spend all of the next year in denial, Jesus @msadows don't you ever get tired of making an ass out of yourself

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Allen Robinson, is from the Detroit area. I think this is more of a "let me get one more payday, before I'm out of the league" while playing close to home.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are such a fucking idiot.

Goff sucks
Lions have one of the worst WR rooms in the NFL
Lions wasted a draft pick on Gibbs.

Yet somehow they still managed to have the third best offense in the NFL last year.
You really need to buy a clue.

And this year, they lost Josh Reynolds.............OMG!!!!!! The tragedy!!!!!!! What will they do now??????????????????????
Good Lord you're stupid.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You are such a fucking idiot.

Goff sucks
Lions have one of the worst WR rooms in the NFL
Lions wasted a draft pick on Gibbs.

Yet somehow they still managed to have the third best offense in the NFL last year.
You really need to buy a clue.

And this year, they lost Josh Reynolds.............OMG!!!!!! The tragedy!!!!!!! What will they do now??????????????????????
Good Lord you're stupid.

Goff does suck, he's like the 13th best QB in the league.

Lions do have a bottom 5 wr room in the nfl

Drafting a RB in the first round in 2023 is dumb as fuck. Doesnt matter if he's good(he is) when the value added over keeping swift is negligible over adding another player at a position you can control for 5 years. RB's dont get paid shit, and Gibbs is already making top 10 guaranteed money.

All the above are true, sorry if you cant ever see anything bad about the worst franchise in sports. You're a loser who was feeding us lions stories when they were going 0-16. No one gives a fuck about the lions ya fish fuckeer.

Your offense is composed like one from 1998. If st brown or laporta goes down your entire offense goes to the dumpster because there is zero depth.