OT: Lions sign washed, former Bears WR

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
St Brown > Moore.
Williams > Odunze
Allen > Raymond

Neither Odunze or Caleb have even taken a snap in an NFL game. Then figure in the shit O-line the Bears have.

Tyler who? Give me a break, we have WR's on our practice squad that had more yards than him last year.

I just love how you can on one hand state Odunze is going to be great, yet on the other state Williams will be a bust.
Fact remains Williams is your #2, as is Allen for the Bears right now so your argument here is total BS.

Williams up to this point has been a bust.

Since Odunze is a rookie who has not taken a regular season snap, we can re-visit your point at a later date in the season, if you are willing.

Also, I have not even mentioned CW or Bears OL which has no bearing on your paper- thin depth at WR.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fact remains Williams is your #2, as is Allen for the Bears right now so your argument here is total BS.

Since Odunze is a rookie who has not taken a regular season snap, we can re-visit your point at a later date in the season, if you are willing.

Also, I have not even mentioned CW or Bears OL which has no bearing on your paper- thin depth at WR.

Dont discuss logic with him, his entire shtick is rooting for the lions because too many of the CSS trolls hurt his feelings.

I too got shit on by anytime/hhm/grimson,etc, then i realized I'm posting like an idiot.

Instead of having a self actualization, @nc0gnet0 decided to stick his dick inside of a walleye and root for the lions.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

LMAO, The Lions had the 4th best passing offense in the NFL last year, and only trailed the leader by less than 100 yards.
You think losing Josh Reynolds is going to change that?
Give me a break.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goff does suck, he's like the 13th best QB in the league.

Lions do have a bottom 5 wr room in the nfl

Drafting a RB in the first round in 2023 is dumb as fuck. Doesnt matter if he's good(he is) when the value added over keeping swift is negligible over adding another player at a position you can control for 5 years. RB's dont get paid shit, and Gibbs is already making top 10 guaranteed money.

All the above are true, sorry if you cant ever see anything bad about the worst franchise in sports. You're a loser who was feeding us lions stories when they were going 0-16. No one gives a fuck about the lions ya fish fuckeer.

Your offense is composed like one from 1998. If st brown or laporta goes down your entire offense goes to the dumpster because there is zero depth.

354 yards and 2 TDs in 12 games last year. What does that average out to in 17 games? He’s a bust. No one is scared of him.
yeah and Mooney had better numbers in 2022 and a bunch of homers on here were considering him to be a capable WR 1, Less than 2 years later HE GONE, and actually a player you can consider a bust

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
yeah and Mooney had better numbers in 2022 and a bunch of homers on here were considering him to be a capable WR 1, Less than 2 years later HE GONE, and actually a player you can consider a bust
I don’t recall many believing that he was a #1. Most were arguing if he was a #2

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Mooney was a 5th round pick. Williams was a first round pick. Let’s not compare the 2. Williams is the definition of a bust haha.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mooney was a 5th round pick. Williams was a first round pick. Let’s not compare the 2. Williams is the definition of a bust haha.
No, Kevin White is the definition of a bust. Chase Claypool is the definition of wasted draft resources. Williams has yet to be determined.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
No, Kevin White is the definition of a bust. Chris Claypool is the definition of wasted draft resources. Williams has yet to be determined.

Even Kevin white had a better rookie year than williams. Williams 100% is a bust, at best he will be a mediocre player.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even Kevin white had a better rookie year than williams. Williams 100% is a bust, at best he will be a mediocre player.
Speaking out your ass again, Williams has more yards in two years than White had in 5 years.
Yeah, all players that sat out their rookie year due to injury are automatically deemed a bust, as per you.
I guess Patrick Mahomes was a bust too, as per your definition.
Seriously, are you ever right about anything?
You are a perfect example to prove you just can't fix stupid.
If Williams gets 800+ yards this year, will he be a bust?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No, Kevin White is the definition of a bust. Chris Claypool is the definition of wasted draft resources. Williams has yet to be determined.
Kevin White was a bust, the same as Williams. Who is Chris Claypool? Kinda like how the Lions wasted draft capital on Williams and Jack Campbell? Please don’t go down this road fish face.