Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I don't trust him around an Electolux vacuum cleaner.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thankfully, the Bears current GM wasn’t responsible for busts like fields, Tribusky, Jameson Williams, Campbell etc. The Bears current GM has only had 3 1sts round picks in his tenure and used them on Caleb Williams, Rome odunze, and Darnell wright.
Two have yet to take an NFL snap, while one is barely marginal.
Meanwhile, all but one of Holme's 1st round picks currently are on the NFL top 100 list. Sprinkle in a second rounder and a 4th, also on the top 100 list. Not a single one of Pole's picks has made the list. Not one.
Isn't Poles the rocket scientist that traded the 33rd overall pick for remy's boy, Chase Claypool?

10 games for the Bears with 18 receptions on 43 targets, 191 yards receiving and a touchdown.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So then, Jordan Love........bust.

Got it!!!

Definition by Remy, always priceless.
No because he got a 2nd contract which is what I alreaday said.
For a No 12 pick that would be like 400 yards per year over 3 years. That is definitely more bust than boom. Really he needs like 1k yards the next 2 years to be worth it given he gets really expensive year 5 and beyond. And if he doesnt get a 2nd contract or traded for a high pick then yes most definitely a bust.

Reading is fundamental. The Packers did blow 3 out of 4 years of his rookie contract which is terrible but he did earn a 2nd contract so if he plays well over it then not a bust. If Jameson gets a 2nd contract with Lions and plays well over it then not a bust. However right now Lions have gotten very little production.

And you still have wasted 2 of the three years of the rookie wage scale on jenkins.

Now explain how you could say this but then defend Lions wasting 2 of 2 years of rookie wage scale on Jameson thus far?

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Meanwhile, all but one of Holme's 1st round picks currently are on the NFL top 100 list. Sprinkle in a second rounder and a 4th, also on the top 100 list. Not a single one of Pole's picks has made the list. Not one.
Isn't Poles the rocket scientist that traded the 33rd overall pick for remy's boy, Chase Claypool?

10 games for the Bears with 18 receptions on 43 targets, 191 yards receiving and a touchdown.

Yes, Caleb/Rome haven’t taken a snap yet. At the end of the season, they’re going to be bonafide studs

Also, the top 100 list is meaningless. Jaylon Johnson isn’t even on the list and anyone with half a brain knows he’s a top 100 player.

The entire issue is you’re in bust denial…just accept busts when they happen

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You just said 2 of Poles havent even Played yet so how could they be top 100? So you are comparing 1 year of Darnel Wright with 9 years that Lions first rounders have played. Holmes has had 5 first rounders play in the NFL compared to Poles one.

Also as far as I can tell Gibbs, Campbell and Jameson have not made it so only 2 of Holmes 5 draft picks made it ie Hutchinson and Penei.

It wont be until 2026 that Poles has 5 first rounders. You love to forget that Holmes started a year ahead of Poles and with far more draft capital.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No because he got a 2nd contract which is what I alreaday said.

Reading is fundamental. The Packers did blow 3 out of 4 years of his rookie contract which is terrible but he did earn a 2nd contract so if he plays well over it then not a bust. If Jameson gets a 2nd contract with Lions and plays well over it then not a bust. However right now Lions have gotten very little production.

Now explain how you could say this but then defend Lions wasting 2 of 2 years of rookie wage scale on Jameson thus far?
easy, Williams will get a second contract, Jenkins, probably not.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, Caleb/Rome haven’t taken a snap yet. At the end of the season, they’re going to be bonafide studs

Also, the top 100 list is meaningless. Jaylon Johnson isn’t even on the list and anyone with half a brain knows he’s a top 100 player.

The entire issue is you’re in bust denial…just accept busts when they happen
I heard the same about Biscut and Bustin, spare me the projection.

Yes, Jaylon is on the top 100 list, to be fair. To bad he is not a Poles draft pick.

No, the entire issue is you are in projection and wishful thinking mode.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You just said 2 of Poles havent even Played yet so how could they be top 100? So you are comparing 1 year of Darnel Wright with 9 years that Lions first rounders have played. Holmes has had 5 first rounders play in the NFL compared to Poles one.

Also as far as I can tell Gibbs, Campbell and Jameson have not made it so only 2 of Holmes 5 draft picks made it ie Hutchinson and Penei.

It wont be until 2026 that Poles has 5 first rounders. You love to forget that Holmes started a year ahead of Poles and with far more draft capital.
You also forget the Pole sitta traded away what would have been the 32nd pick in the 2022 draft, for Claypoop.

And yes, Gibbs is on the list, sorry to inform you, as are St. Brown and LaPorta.

Bears:

Johnson
DJ Moore
Montez Sweat

None of which are Poles draft picks, Cudos to trading for some talent, but as for taking advantage of the rookie Salary scale a massive fail.

Lions:

La Porta (Holmes draft pick)
Goff (Holmes trade that also netted 2 1sts)
Gibbs (Holmes pick)
Amon St. Brown (Holmes pick)
Penei Sewel ( Holmes pick)
Adian Hutchinson (Holmes pick)

When it comes to drafting players, Poles can't hold Holme's Jock. Lions also have a few ascending players that have a good chance of making the list next year in Branch and McNeil.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You also forget the Pole sitta traded away what would have been the 32nd pick in the 2022 draft, for Claypoop.

And yes, Gibbs is on the list, sorry to inform you, as are St. Brown and LaPorta.

Bears:

Johnson
DJ Moore
Montez Sweat

None of which are Poles draft picks, Cudos to trading for some talent, but as for taking advantage of the rookie Salary scale a massive fail.

Lions:

La Porta (Holmes draft pick)
Goff (Holmes trade that also netted 2 1sts)
Gibbs (Holmes pick)
Amon St. Brown (Holmes pick)
Penei Sewel ( Holmes pick)
Adian Hutchinson (Holmes pick)

When it comes to drafting players, Poles can't hold Holme's Jock. Lions also have a few ascending players that have a good chance of making the list next year in Branch and McNeil.

No you said NFL top 100 not ESPN. Gibbs is not on the NFL top 100. Further you claimed only 1 first rounder didn't make it but it's 3 (Gibbs, Jameson and Campbell) based on NFL top 100. Even with your BS ESPN one it would be 2 that did not make it ie Jameson & Campbell so you still wrong.

Poles has had one 1st rounder play so far. Holmes has had 5 all in top 18. It is a bs comparison until Poles has more first rounders actually play a season.

1. LMFAO at dumbass not being able to count. Jameson and Campbell both 1st rounders who made neither list. That is 2 not one dumbass.

2. LMFAO at not knowing the difference between NFL top 100 and ESPN. Gibbs is not on the NFL top 100 which was your claim. FYI, Tyreek finished atop the NFL 100 not Mahomes. This was widely reported dummy which you should have realized if you actually followed the NFL properly.

P.S. please note for the vortexers out there the above is not an ad hominem because I shredded his argument while insulting him. I did not insult him without addressing his actually incorrect argument.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The little fish dick is telling everyone how dumb they are in this thread.

He’s used new for knew.

To instead of too…

Everyone knows he doesn’t have a clue about your and you’re.

The guy is a weasel and a complete idiot.

He’s also a gutless coward. He was talking shit regarding a bet and pissed his pants over 500 dollars.

I’ll give him a second chance but I’m not playing unless it’s $1,000.00 now. It’s chump change but apparently not for him.

By the way, the Lions would have to win 27 straight to tie the all time series with the Bears.

So he and the other idiot Lions fan can fuck right off!

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I heard the same about Biscut and Bustin, spare me the projection.

Yes, Jaylon is on the top 100 list, to be fair. To bad he is not a Poles draft pick.

No, the entire issue is you are in projection and wishful thinking mode.
Lol yes HUGE projection that Caleb and Rome are going to be good 😂😂😂

msadows

Liked Posts:
So you made shit up about the future. LMFAO hypocrite. Jenkins had provided far more value than Jameson thus far and not really close.

A bust is guaranteed to have a contract going forward after sucking when he did play the last 2 years.

But a guy who's only issue is injury history(who williams has too) but has been very good outside of that isn't guaranteed for a contract.

Makes sense when your brain is infected by flukes from sticking your dick in fish.

msadows

Liked Posts:
All while projecting Jameson will be good enough to get a 2nd contract while Jenkins won't. Dude doesn't even try to hide his bias.

I really think anytime damaged him beyond repair. He went from being a bears fan to fucking fish and rooting on the worst franchise in pro sports.

Williams may still end up a decent nfl player, but he's shown nothing to make teams think he will be even a roster candidate in 3-4 years. Dude has been awful thus far.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’m not sure why anyone is conceding that St. Brown is better than DJ Moore. He isn’t. At best, it’s a wash. Moore has produced his whole career and has never played with a top tier passer. Plus, St, Brown plays a minimum of 9 games indoors every season. That is a huge help for any receiver.

St. Brown - Moore is a draw

Williams - Allen - Allen wins this in a landslide.

Raymond - Odunze - Are you fucking kidding?

Also, Odunze is already a better football player than Williams. That will be proven at the NFL level soon enough.

LaPorta had an outstanding rookie season. I’ll take Kmet and Everett over LaPorta and the rest of their TE bums. If they still had TJ, it would be hugely in the Lions favor.

Also, fuck Detroit and the two fake Lions fans.
Imagine popping off after winning a few playoff games in the wake of being the worst franchise in pro sports.

The Lions would have to win every game against the Bears for13.5 seasons to tie the all time record between the two teams.

Also, the Bears physically punished Dan’s boys twice in their “breakout” season but only managed a split. That’s not bad for a team that was in rebuild mode.