OT: Lions sign washed, former Bears WR

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The little fish dick is telling everyone how dumb they are in this thread.

He’s used new for knew.

To instead of too…

Everyone knows he doesn’t have a clue about your and you’re.

The guy is a weasel and a complete idiot.

He’s also a gutless coward. He was talking shit regarding a bet and pissed his pants over 500 dollars.

I’ll give him a second chance but I’m not playing unless it’s $1,000.00 now. It’s chump change but apparently not for him.

By the way, the Lions would have to win 27 straight to tie the all time series with the Bears.

So he and the other idiot Lions fan can fuck right off!
Bears have had one winning season in the last 10 years.
Bears are the new Lions, a shit organization.
Lions have had 5 winning seasons in the last 10 years.
Enjoy your shit show.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not sure why anyone is conceding that St. Brown is better than DJ Moore. He isn’t. At best, it’s a wash. Moore has produced his whole career and has never played with a top tier passer. Plus, St, Brown plays a minimum of 9 games indoors every season. That is a huge help for any receiver.

St. Brown - Moore is a draw

Williams - Allen - Allen wins this in a landslide.

Raymond - Odunze - Are you fucking kidding?

Also, Odunze is already a better football player than Williams. That will be proven at the NFL level soon enough.

LaPorta had an outstanding rookie season. I’ll take Kmet and Everett over LaPorta and the rest of their TE bums. If they still had TJ, it would be hugely in the Lions favor.

Also, fuck Detroit and the two fake Lions fans.
Imagine popping off after winning a few playoff games in the wake of being the worst franchise in pro sports.

The Lions would have to win every game against the Bears for13.5 seasons to tie the all time record between the two teams.

Also, the Bears physically punished Dan’s boys twice in their “breakout” season but only managed a split. That’s not bad for a team that was in rebuild mode.
Make it $750 and you're on.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No you said NFL top 100 not ESPN. Gibbs is not on the NFL top 100. Further you claimed only 1 first rounder didn't make it but it's 3 (Gibbs, Jameson and Campbell) based on NFL top 100. Even with your BS ESPN one it would be 2 that did not make it ie Jameson & Campbell so you still wrong.

Poles has had one 1st rounder play so far. Holmes has had 5 all in top 18. It is a bs comparison until Poles has more first rounders actually play a season.

1. LMFAO at dumbass not being able to count. Jameson and Campbell both 1st rounders who made neither list. That is 2 not one dumbass.

2. LMFAO at not knowing the difference between NFL top 100 and ESPN. Gibbs is not on the NFL top 100 which was your claim. FYI, Tyreek finished atop the NFL 100 not Mahomes. This was widely reported dummy which you should have realized if you actually followed the NFL properly.

P.S. please note for the vortexers out there the above is not an ad hominem because I shredded his argument while insulting him. I did not insult him without addressing his actually incorrect argument.
Whatever, it's ESPN's NFL top 100. Deal with it. Whoopity do.
Point still stands, not one of Poles draft picks has made the list.
Not a single fucking one.
Darnel Wright sucks ass. PFF of 62, LMFAO.
Jenkins has one more year playing than Williams, dumbass.

I have a question, who will play more games this year, Swift, Davis, or Jenkins?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks Nocock. Can't wait to play the LOLions. You guys blew your load prematurely last year and will take a nap this one.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Bears have had one winning season in the last 10 years.
Bears are the new Lions, a shit organization.
Lions have had 5 winning seasons in the last 10 years.
Enjoy your shit show.
That is a complete joke. Are you eating paint chips?

You’re always squinting hard to see a window that fits your ridiculous narrative.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Holmes' best draft pick, Aidan Hutchinson, should never have been available. The Jags decided to take Travon Walker for some reason even though Hutchinson was clearly the best defensive player from college football that season and best prospect at a premium position. Had he not been available then Walker would have been a bit of a dud for him, though if he pivoted to Gardner or Stingley then he would have got a really good player at a position that's plagued them for years now, so there's that.

The Lions have done a nice job of adding key players through the draft every year, it just could have been so much better. St. Brown was a 4th round pick in 2021, added to the team with Sewell. In 2022 though they took an injured Jameson Williams at 12th overall which if awfully high to be taking an injured guy. Kyle Hamilton was 2 picks later. They missed out on Olave/Wilson in the two picks right before them.

2023 is obviously the year of drafting two of the least valuable positions in football in the first round. You could have had the WR of your choice that year with your second 1st round pick. Cleaning up in the second round though with Branch/LaPorta makes it a great draft, though it could have been one for the ages.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Whatever, it's ESPN's NFL top 100. Deal with it. Whoopity do.
Point still stands, not one of Poles draft picks has made the list.
Not a single fucking one.
Darnel Wright sucks ass. PFF of 62, LMFAO.
Jenkins has one more year playing than Williams, dumbass.

I have a question, who will play more games this year, Swift, Davis, or Jenkins?
It is not whatever. Everyone knows that the NFL Top 100 means the list released by the NFL based on votes by players. That is why it gets a lot of coverage because it is decided by the players. No one gives a shit about some ESPN list created by Interns. So just take your L. Only 2 Lions first rounders made it sorry.

Crying about Jenkins having one more season is rich when you tried to make a BS bet comparing a guy with 2 seasons vs a guy with 0. Like I said you are such a hypocrite.

In any event I was only comparing their first 2 seasons. You made fun of Jenkins injuries but then he played more snaps his rookie year and sophmore years than Jameson. He also had an overall PFF grade of 80.7 his 2nd year. Jameson's grade his 2nd year was just 61.4. So again Jenkins has been better. This isnt really debatable especially when you consider he was a 2nd rounder and Jameson was a 1st rounder.

Jenkins overall has been a success as a 2nd round pick. Jameson has been a bust thus far and needs to string a few good seasons togethet to justify the pick given he has already wasted 2 years on the rookie scale with subpar production.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holmes' best draft pick, Aidan Hutchinson, should never have been available. The Jags decided to take Travon Walker for some reason even though Hutchinson was clearly the best defensive player from college football that season and best prospect at a premium position. Had he not been available then Walker would have been a bit of a dud for him, though if he pivoted to Gardner or Stingley then he would have got a really good player at a position that's plagued them for years now, so there's that.

The Lions have done a nice job of adding key players through the draft every year, it just could have been so much better. St. Brown was a 4th round pick in 2021, added to the team with Sewell. In 2022 though they took an injured Jameson Williams at 12th overall which if awfully high to be taking an injured guy. Kyle Hamilton was 2 picks later. They missed out on Olave/Wilson in the two picks right before them.

2023 is obviously the year of drafting two of the least valuable positions in football in the first round. You could have had the WR of your choice that year with your second 1st round pick. Cleaning up in the second round though with Branch/LaPorta makes it a great draft, though it could have been one for the ages.
Revisit 2023 draft in a years time. I don't see anyone criticize Atlanta for taking Robinson. IIRC, that was the year you selected Wright, the most ho-hum 1st round pick of the lot.

And do you really want to play the what-if game?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Revisit 2023 draft in a years time. I don't see anyone criticize Atlanta for taking Robinson. IIRC, that was the year you selected Wright, the most ho-hum 1st round pick of the lot.

And do you really want to play the what-if game?

Because robinson isnt a backup RB

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is not whatever. Everyone knows that the NFL Top 100 means the list released by the NFL based on votes by players. That is why it is gets a lot of coverage because it is decided by the players. So just take your L. Only 2 Lions first rounders made it sorry.

Crying about Jenkins having one more season is rich when you tried to make a BS bet comparing a guy with 2 seasons vs a guy with 0. Like I said you are such a hypocrite.

In any event I was only comparing their first 2 seasons. You made fun of Jenkins injuries but then he played more snaps his rookie year and sophmore years than Jameson. He also had an overall PFF grade of 80.7 his 2nd year. Jameson's grade his 2nd year was just 61.4. So again Jenkins has been better. This isnt really debatable especially whe you consider he was a 2nd rounder and Jameson was a 1st rounder.
I am not comparing the two dumbass, it is relevant however when you talk about a second contract. Last I heard Bears are already balking at extending Jenkins. Meanwhile, nothing but glowing reports from Lions training camp for Williams.

And yeah, it is a big "whatever" sorry I didn't add the "ESPN" to the ESPN NFL's top 100.

Don't you ever learn? Your projections just never seem to work out. You really should be called Remydumbass.

Do you remember when you tried to tell me the Bears O-line was somehow equal too or better than the Lions? Didn't the Bears give up the most sacks in the NFL later that year?

Do you remember when you told me Fields would be a starter on the Lions? And you later traded him away for a 6th rounder?

And always my favorite, you supporting and defending the Chase Claypool trade, yup, classic clueless Remy. A lot of words to say a lot of nothing.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am not comparing the two dumbass, it is relevant however when you talk about a second contract. Last I heard Bears are already balking at extending Jenkins. Meanwhile, nothing but glowing reports from Lions training camp for Williams.

And yeah, it is a big "whatever" sorry I didn't add the "ESPN" to the ESPN NFL's top 100.

Don't you ever learn? Your projections just never seem to work out. You really should be called Remydumbass.

Do you remember when you tried to tell me the Bears O-line was somehow equal to or better than the Lions? Didn't the Bears give up the most sacks in the NFL later that year?

Do you remember when you told me Field would be a starter on the Lions? And you later traded him away for a 6th rounder?

And always my favorite, you supporting and defending the Chase Claypool trade, yup, classic clueless Remy. A lot of words to say a lot of nothing.
No one gives a shit about glowing reports. There were glowing reports about how Jameson would be ready for TC his rookie year. They were wrong. The facts are Jenkins has outperformed Jameson over their first 2 years. The end.

You still lied. You said only one Lions 1st rounder hasnt made the NFL top 100. This is wrong. Campbell and Jameson have not made either list. Why did you lie? Or can you not count?

No I dont remember that about the OL because it isnt true. What I do remeber is you claiming Jonah Jackson was so much better than Jenkins and yet Jenkins outperfmored Jackson their 2nd and 3rd years and Jackson was not resigned. Oops.

I also remember saying Jones was a great draft pick as a 5th round starting LT and then he had 2 sacks and 2 QBs hits allowed last year compared to 8 sacks and 7 QB hits by Decker including Decker getting mauled by Sweat repeatedly.

I also remeber when you hyped up Perriman who has been trash. Then there is the great Jeff Okudah. I could go on and on.

So LMFAO at you acting like you have not had a lot of shit takes. We all have. The main difference is your hypocrisy where you take one position when it favors the Lions and then argue against that exact same position when it favors the Bears.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one gives a shit about glowing reports. There were glowing reports about how Jameson would be ready for TC his rookie year. They were wrong. The facts are Jenkins has outperformed Jameson over their first 2 years. The end.

You still lied. You said only one Lions 1st rounder hasnt made the NFL top 100. This is wrong. Campbell and Jameson have not made either list. Why did you lie? Or can you not count?

No I dont remember that about the OL because it isnt true. What I do remeber is you claiming Jonah Jackson was so much better than Jenkins and yet Jenkins outperfmored Jackson their 2nd and 3rd years and Jackson was not resigned. Oops.

I also remember saying Jones was a great draft pick as a 5th round starting LT and then he had 2 sacks and 2 QBs hits allowed last year compared to 8 sacks and 7 QB hits by Decker including Decker getting mauled by Sweat repeatedly.

I also remeber when you hyped up Perriman who has been trash. Then there is the great Jeff Okudah. I could go on and on.

So LMFAO at you acting like you have not had a lot of shit takes. We all have. The main difference is your hypocrisy where you take one position when it favors the Lions and then argue against that exact same position when it favors the Bears.
Ahhh, now let us sprinkle in a bit of Remy revisionist history.

The argument was made when Jenkins was playing OT. And guess what? He sucks as an OT.

And you can stop pretending as if I am the only one with the opinion Jenkins will not see a second contract with the Bears:

msadows

Liked Posts:
They were both poor picks. Gibbs fumbling the NFL Championship away was a fitting end to his season.

A RB in todays NFL taken in the first round is a poor decision.

Gibbs can be a fantastic player, I think he already is, but it doesnt make any logical or financial sense. The upgrade from swift vs. gibbs is minimal compared to the upgrade they could have gotten at WR, DT, CB, etc. You know...positions where the players make a good chunk of the salary cap.

No one pays RB's anymore, and WR's are making 30m+ a year. The last "generational" talent at the RB position was just given away in FA(Barkley). Drafting an RB that high is a dumb move. CCS would have gone apeshit if the bears drafted gibbs in the first round vs an OT.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A RB in todays NFL taken in the first round is a poor decision.

Gibbs can be a fantastic player, I think he already is, but it doesnt make any logical or financial sense. The upgrade from swift vs. gibbs is minimal compared to the upgrade they could have gotten at WR, DT, CB, etc. You know...positions where the players make a good chunk of the salary cap.

No one pays RB's anymore, and WR's are making 30m+ a year. The last "generational" talent at the RB position was just given away in FA(Barkley). Drafting an RB that high is a dumb move. CCS would have gone apeshit if the bears drafted gibbs in the first round vs an OT.
The Bears are too busy drafting bust QB's and trading away picks for players like Claypool. Then they go out and sign a cast off injury prone Lions RB and make him one of the top ten overpays in the league. Spare me the argument.

Then the genius Poles trades away one of the best Linebackers in the league, one in which the Bears used a top ten first round pick on, (who could not get out of Chicago fast enough I might add) for a low second round pick and a bag of stale donuts.

And then, too add insult to injury, they run out and sign Edmunds and make him the third highest paid Lb'er in the league. Guess who is on the NFL top 100 list? Roquan. Guess who is not?

So spare me the argument about how the Lions have handled the RB and LB position, the Bears are the ones that don't seem to have a clue. But I digress, I will just wait until Campbell improves, and you once again look like the clueless babbler that you are.

By the way, didn't you lose a ban bet?
Why are you still posting?
Pretty sure Jordan Love had a much better year than Bustin Justin.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The Bears are too busy drafting bust QB's and trading away picks for players like Claypool. Then they go out and sign a cast off injury prone Lions RB and make him one of the top ten overpays in the league. Spare me the argument.

Then the genius Poles trades away one of the best Linebackers in the league, one in which the Bears used a top ten first round pick on, (who could not get out of Chicago fast enough I might add) for a low second round pick and a bag of stale donuts.

And then, too add insult to injury, they run out and sign Edmunds and make him the third highest paid Lb'er in the league. Guess who is on the NFL top 100 list? Roquan. Guess who is not?

So spare me the argument about how the Lions have handled the RB and LB position, the Bears are the ones that don't seem to have a clue. But I digress, I will just wait until Campbell improves, and you once again look like the clueless babbler that you are.

By the way, didn't you lose a ban bet?
Why are you still posting?
Pretty sure Jordan Love had a much better year than Bustin Justin.

I mentioned this previously, it was for 2022, the poster never even acknowledged it last year.

And yes, using a first round pick on a RB and SAM Linebacker(the two least important positions on the field) is dumb. No matter how you spin it, no matter how good those players are, is dumb.

And roquan and Edmunds do not play the same position as Campbell. He's a sam linebacker who cant cover worth shit. Edmunds and roquan are both fantastic coverage linebackers.

This is like comparing a SS who tackles in the box to a ballhawk FS. Not the same thing, one has much more value.

The bears also got a fantastic deal out of that roquan trade. Edmunds and TJ Edwards are paid about how much roquan is. They also got gervon dexter out of it. I'll take 3 starters over 1 guy. TJ Edwards is one of the best Weakside lb's in the entire NFL and on a favorable deal.