OT: Lions sign washed, former Bears WR

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's the bet? And what if either one of them is injured and misses significant time..........doesn't matter?
I'm good with whatever. Money bet. I don't want to self ban if I lose lol.
Friendly 100 bucks? If either misses time it is what it is.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Who is going to hold the money, little man?
You come on here calling the entire board chickenshit and then start sprinting backwards when someone takes you up on it because you can't afford $500🤣

Maybe next time you get so triggered, you pop off making bets, check your piggy bank and offer a bet you can afford, like $3.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
A healthy Jameson Williams is a good WR , everyone on here is going to find that out the hard way so then you can spend all of the next year in denial, Jesus @msadows don't you ever get tired of making an ass out of yourself
354 yards and 2 TDs in 12 games last year. What does that average out to in 17 games? He’s a bust. No one is scared of him.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You come on here calling the entire board chickenshit and then start sprinting backwards when someone takes you up on it because you can't afford $500🤣

Maybe next time you get so triggered, you pop off making bets, check your piggy bank and offer a bet you can afford, like $3.
blah blah blah. If I take his $500 bet, and he doesn't pay, are you going to cover for him?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
blah blah blah. If I take his $500 bet, and he doesn't pay, are you going to cover for him?
The guy shooting his mouth off about not paying the bet is the guy most likely not to pay.

If you stiff me, it might be worth it because I would torture you until you left the board.

The Lions have 13 indoor games this year too. That should help your guy.

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Why don't you just admit you don't have a clue when it comes to constructing a football team? Lions have plenty of targets, Amon, Gibbs, LaPorta, Williams, Raymond.

They also signed Patrick to the practice squad. If the Lions are so stretched on depth, why are Robinson and Patrick practice squad players?
They also have plenty of depth at CB, just they are very young at the position.

So take the bet, chickenshit.
If you say so............I would disagree though and say the question was who has worst depth at WR, and that would be the Lions. Bears DO have more quality targets at WR.

St Brown > Moore............St Brown outperformed Moore last year. Though St Brown has said Moore is the most underrated WR in the division.
Allen > Williams........Not even close
Odunze > Raymond.......Odunze has skills Raymond can only dream of.
Tyler Scott > Isaiah Williams......Scott did not do much last year, but you would have to put him over a UDFA at this point.

After them you have NFL trash heap guys like a washed- up Robinson and Patrick who has never been able to stay healthy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If you say so............I would disagree though and say the question was who has worst depth at WR, and that would be the Lions. Bears DO have more quality targets at WR.

St Brown > Moore............St Brown outperformed Moore last year. Though St Brown has said Moore is the most underrated WR in the division.
Tyler Scott > Isaiah Williams......Scott did not do much last year, but you would have to put him over a UDFA at this point.

After them you have NFL trash heap guys like a washed- up Robinson and Patrick who has never been able to stay healthy.

Every guy after st brown is nfl trash heap. Williams has potential but he's been trash and hurt since he's been in the NFL. Raymond is 30 years old and has barely done anything in his career.

They are one injury away to an OL or St brown/laporta to panicking.

But fish fucker says they are the best team in the NFL, so it must be true.

Just a reminder he started cheering for the worst team in professional sports because anytime, grimson, and hhm hurt his feelings. What a weirdo. No wonder he sticks his dicks in fish, zero way a woman(or man) would be interested in you being such a pussy.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every guy after st brown is nfl trash heap. Williams has potential but he's been trash and hurt since he's been in the NFL. Raymond is 30 years old and has barely done anything in his career.

They are one injury away to an OL or St brown/laporta to panicking.

But fish fucker says they are the best team in the NFL, so it must be true.

Just a reminder he started cheering for the worst team in professional sports because anytime, grimson, and hhm hurt his feelings. What a weirdo. No wonder he sticks his dicks in fish, zero way a woman(or man) would be interested in you being such a pussy.
Name one of your OL that would start on the Lions, and don't say Jenkins, dude is hurt already .

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

St Brown > Moore.
Williams > Odunze
Allen > Raymond

Neither Odunze or Caleb have even taken a snap in an NFL game. Then figure in the shit O-line the Bears have.

Tyler who? Give me a break, we have WR's on our practice squad that had more yards than him last year.

I just love how you can on one hand state Odunze is going to be great, yet on the other state Williams will be a bust.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I havent kept up on this thread. Let me guess, Arob is now a starting caliber WR who is a steal at this price and blah blah blah #OneGayPride?
No he’s trying to tell us that they have a fumbling RB in Gibbs and Williams is better than Odunze

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The little cunt that Clint fucked hard is in here talking shit about his pretend favorite team.
Clint is free to post in here whenever he wants. He may have got a week ban but that was months ago