OT: Lions sign washed, former Bears WR

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LMAO, now you guys are making a big deal out of a practice squad signing. Good Lord.

And for all you chicken shits claiming Jameson is a bust, who here has the balls to make a bet?
I say Jameson will have more yards than your Odunze.........

I am quite sure I will hear nothing but crickets and deflections.

I will bet you Odunze outperforms Jameson's rookie year.

As for your bet, Jameson is the No 2 WR on the Lions. If you wanted an honest bet it would be that Jameson outperforms our No 2 ie DJ or Allen take your pick.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why don't you just admit you don't have a clue when it comes to constructing a football team? Lions have plenty of targets, Amon, Gibbs, LaPorta, Williams, Raymond.

They also signed Patrick to the practice squad. If the Lions are so stretched on depth, why are Robinson and Patrick practice squad players?
They also have plenty of depth at CB, just they are very young at the position.

So take the bet, chickenshit.

So St brown, Laporta, and a buncha nobodies then a rb. Got it, so you have no WR's like i stated.

The BEARS have plenty of targets. Maybe your team shoulda drafted a WR instead of a scat back since its not 1998 anymore.

msadows

Liked Posts:

As for your bet, Jameson is the No 2 WR on the Lions. If you wanted an honest bet it would be that Jameson outperforms our No 2 ie DJ or Allen take your pick.

Thank you.

How about I make a bet that our #1 TE outperforms Brock Wright. Sounds fair!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So St brown, Laporta, and a buncha nobodies then a rb. Got it, so you have no WR's like i stated.

The BEARS have plenty of targets. Maybe your team shoulda drafted a WR instead of a scat back since its not 1998 anymore.
So, all those people picking the Lions to be SB contenders must all be idiots.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Kinda funny to see ncuck get triggered by me saying their WR room is terrible, which...it is.

They have a career nobody starting for them, and a never been as their #2.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Well, a lot of people also talked the same way about the bears in 2019. So sure!

People are all idiots, only fish fucker is the genius!

Your team has trash depth, its pretty clear to see. Some elite starters but if injuries hit lions are crap

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

lmao, and here comes the goal post mover, what a coward, Williams hardly played his rookie year.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Poles playing chess convincing arob to sign with det this year and getting inside info....before he becomes our #3 next year

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, a lot of people also talked the same way about the bears in 2019. So sure!

People are all idiots, only fish fucker is the genius!

Your team has trash depth, its pretty clear to see. Some elite starters but if injuries hit lions are crap
And yet you have never been right in your life. How about that Love vs Fields bet you made?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
make it 200 and you have a bet
i don't trust you to pay 500
You’re a funny guy. $500.00 and you have a bet.

If either guy gets injured, it is just too bad.

I trust you to pay if you lose. There’s nothing worse than a person that doesn’t pay a losing bet.

We can use Venmo or Zelle for payment.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why don't you just admit you don't have a clue when it comes to constructing a football team? Lions have plenty of targets, Amon, Gibbs, LaPorta, Williams, Raymond.

They also signed Patrick to the practice squad. If the Lions are so stretched on depth, why are Robinson and Patrick practice squad players?
They also have plenty of depth at CB, just they are very young at the position.

So take the bet, chickenshit.
Like you took the bet with me months ago?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LMAO, now you guys are making a big deal out of a practice squad signing. Good Lord.

And for all you chicken shits claiming Jameson is a bust, who here has the balls to make a bet?
I say Jameson will have more yards than your Odunze.........

I am quite sure I will hear nothing but crickets and deflections.
Lmao I would hope a year 3 guy in a better offense would have more yards than a rookie on an offense that has a rookie at QB lol.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Myk thoughts on this former #1WR going to our rivals?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Plenty of targets and a shit O-line. Want to talk about thin? Heaven help you if you lose 1-2 lineman.
Maybe you should have signed a quality interior lineman before signing an aging vet WR3
Last I checked, Goff threw for over 4500 yards last year, and how is their WR room someone worse than it was last year?
Wow, the last time the Bears had over 4000 yards passing was........never?
Laughing my fucking ass off.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lmao, and here comes the goal post mover, what a coward, Williams hardly played his rookie year.

Someone insisted he would be ready by training camp.

A coward is someone trying to make a bet comparing a 3rd year No 2 WR to a 1st year 3rd WR. At a minimum there should be odds attached given the disparity in experience and role.

There isnt a betting house that would take that clearly skewed bet without odds and you know it which is why you proposed it.

Last edited:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Doesn't make a fucking bit of difference....the Lions will do it to themselves. I say it every year and haven't been wrong yet. Never been to a Super Bowl....NEVER will. The fun part is guessing how they will fuck themselves this year.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone insisted he would be ready by training camp.

A coward is someone trying to make a bet comparing a 3rd year No 2 WR to a 1st year 3rd WR. At a minimum there should be odds attached given the disparity in experience and role.

There isnt a betting house that would take that clearly skewed bet without odds and you know it whichbis why you proposed it.
The problem with that insane analogy is that the people that I was calling out were already claiming Williams to be a bust, so, one would think that a top ten rookie WR could most definitely out perform a bust?

I guess logic escapes you.