Liked Posts:
Yeah, the Broncos hated him too.

Bust

Liked Posts:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good guys always finish first.... Wait... um...

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Didn’t Fangio have them ranked in the top 10 defenses (10th exactly) with a multitude of injuries to key players like Chubb, Phillips, Holland (the guy complaining in the vignette), and a couple others?

Good to know Holland has a more likeable guy he can relate to instead of an asshole with the old school approach. But if the dolphins defense slips to the mid-late teens, I hope he still thinks it’s worth it.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Never heard anything negative about Vic in SF or Chicago. Seems more like a player issue and perhaps even an indictment on the “culture” McDaniel has created over there. The Dolphins letting him leave was a grand slam for the Eagles. Their defense is going to really bounce back this year.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vic is old school, with all the good and bad that comes with that. I thought he did well for the Bears and thought losing him hurt the team. I didn't really follow him after he left.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Young player used to being coddled got his Lil feelins hurt. These pups now days are used to everyone gets a trophy, Vic took his trophy and shoved it in his ass.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I heard it was multiple players and I believe most, if not all, were in the secondary.
Problem is that Vic did not use Ramsey in a scheme that utilized his strengths. He used his zone coverage scheme which is a poor fit for the corners he had, as they are much better in a press man coverage scheme.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Problem is that Vic did not use Ramsey in a scheme that utilized his strengths. He used his zone coverage scheme which is a poor fit for the corners he had, as they are much better in a press man coverage scheme.

Did he use Ramsey in man coverage ever? I’m honestly not sure….but his scheme was proven for a long time and he’s going to go down as one of the best DCs of all time…never had a problem in his previous stops that I can recall. This is more of an L on the Dolphins and some of their players, IMO.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you dont gotta like the people you work with. welcome to corporate america mr Holland!

True, but it sounds like they didn't respect Fangio, which can be a real problem. Especially if you also don't like him

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
True, but it sounds like they didn't respect Fangio, which can be a real problem. Especially if you also don't like him
Respect is a different thing, I’ll agree with you for sure there

That said, if you don’t respect someone simply because you do not like them in a work environment, then said person may want to look in the mirror some too

Which came first…the dislike or the disrespect?! 😂