OT: Players hated Vic Fangio

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah because the 10 year old receiving the 'participation trophy' was the person who decided he would receive said participation trophy.
Of course. It's someone else's fault that we have a significant number of adults who think they're "speshal" and can't accept that they can, will, and do lose.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Of course. It's someone else's fault that we have a significant number of adults who think they're "speshal" and can't accept that they can, will, and do lose.
To no one’s surprise, the point went right over your head. In typical boomer fashion, completely lacking self awareness. Good job!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To no one’s surprise, the point went right over your head. In typical boomer fashion, completely lacking self awareness. Good job!
You seem to know a lot about what I am thinking. Any other asinine assumptions you want to make?

You know, it actually is possible to disagree without personal attacks. It's called discussion and discourse. But fuck it, you have a good rest of your life, and I will enjoy the rest of mine without any other of your ad hominems.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You seem to know a lot about what I am thinking. Any other asinine assumptions you want to make?

You know, it actually is possible to disagree without personal attacks. It's called discussion and discourse. But fuck it, you have a good rest of your life, and I will enjoy the rest of mine without any other of your ad hominems.

Hmmmmmm. You were the one that started hurling insults (please see below). I just clapped back and you can't handle it. Boomers hate getting called on their bullshit. Sorry.

People who use the term "Boomer" are characterized by being the first generation to grow up getting "participation trophies", believing "There is nothing that I could possibly learn from people who were born before me on planet Earth" because I am an entitled, insufferable cunt.

NeverDieEasy

Righter of Wrongs
Liked Posts:

Ya'll will just never understand Boomer self awareness. Simply stated, we've seen it all before and just don't give a damn what you simps think. Now go back to your circle and continue spooty'n on yourselves.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya'll will just never understand Boomer self awareness. Simply stated, we've seen it all before and just don't give a damn what you simps think. Now go back to your circle and continue spooty'n on yourselves.

I don't think u know what simp means

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s the lack of it I will never understand

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do you know what age hippies were?
Different topic but one often blamed on Boomers, weed being illegal. See above.

Generational stereotypes are just a wrong as any other stereotype but they're easy for non-thinkers.
While it’s true that the civil rights era and the baby boomers era coincide for you to say that the boomers weren’t racist in that era just because the civil rights movement was around that time (or created by boomers) is completely unjustified. I don’t think it was just traditionalist out there throwing stones at marchers

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol... people stereotyping people saying it's wrong for those people to stereotype other people...

The whole world is a Monty Python skit.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sometimes it doesn't matter how great your defense is. If you're facing Lamar Jackson Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes in three straight games chances are you're going to get beat.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
So is Boomer good or bad? Can someone define Boomer? Am I boomer cause I hurt some guys feelings because of yhe Fangio comments? And that somehow assimilates me as racist and a Trump supporter?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Thinner skinned youth not used to the old school training style that makes hardened warriors. Much too abrasive for the kids these days. Story as old as time.
I’ve too noticed how thick skinned the older generations are, just don’t share an @JordanSigler article with them if it’s negative they could potentially completely break down

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve too noticed how thick skinned the older generations are, just don’t share an @JordanSigler article with them if it’s negative they could potentially completely break down

IKR!? Things they find ignorant or dumb is basically their Achilles heel!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
While it’s true that the civil rights era and the baby boomers era coincide for you to say that the boomers weren’t racist in that era just because the civil rights movement was around that time (or created by boomers) is completely unjustified. I don’t think it was just traditionalist out there throwing stones at marchers

I don't think it was a majority of 20 year olds and under throwing rocks at civil rights marchers. They were too busy spitting on Vietnam vets.
You need glasses if you think those were kids and young adults. If white young people didn't get behind MLK the flak would've been worse and the movement never takes off. It's hard to throw that rock when it's your own kid. And you do understand that "your kid" means the generation before because that's how generations freakin work!
That's not to say there aren't racists of all ages. It's about what defines a generation. What defines Boomers is the hippies. Deal with it.
Don't feed me your BS. I was there and old enough to remember it.

Most of the stuff I've heard blamed on Boomers is what The Greatest Gen did or the generation before that even.
What you have is people who blame their parents for everything so they blame Boomers because it's a catchy name, and because they were never taught what a generation is their parents may be Gen X or Millennials but they think they're Boomers.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can we move this shit?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well, if you’re going back 50+ years, the people you call Boomers would have been teens or younger. Were they throwing rocks st people their age?