OT: Richard Sherman arrested and denied bail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Except for over July 4th when I came back to a dozen notifications all from you being weird and obsessive as fuck. Don't worry man, you won't need to "resist" anything this weekend. I've got a life.
This sounds made up but if you have a screenshot of a dozen notifications from me over the holiday weekend I will ask the mods to relinquish me of my ccs rep points.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Man your bitterness about the fact I'm living a life you wish you could really shines through. You got your condo dude! You made your choice in life, don't get nasty at me or indulge yourself in these silly copes because you fell for the con.
1626460215953.png

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys stop heckling monfuckly. He has a life, losers.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just don't see the point in acting like this when you are free to do the same things I do. If you don't want to fine, but it clearly bothers you a lot.
It doesn't. It is probably annoying that you persistently make claims that it does, but I won't speak for @bearmick as I don't even know him anymore.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just don't see the point in acting like this when you are free to do the same things I do. If you don't want to fine, but it clearly bothers you a lot.
You misunderstand. It's not that I want to be globetrotting right now, it's that I don't believe that you are.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You misunderstand. It's not that I want to be globetrotting right now, it's that I don't believe that you are.
Why not?

I'm actually in Montana right now, so you're right. But two months ago I wasn't, and two months from now I won't be.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Well here's a breakdown of what I did yesterday:
- Studied for the LSAT.
- picked up my homie and went to the gym and worked out.
- hopped on COD with a few of my homies and ran some gunfight and resurgence trios.
- went out with the same homies I was on COD with and drank and ate in a jolly manner.

Didn't leave the country so I don't think it qualifies as having a life by Tucky's standards. Anyways, I've posted on here enough this AM, see ya later.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
- Studied for the LSAT.
- hopped on COD with a few of my homies and ran some gunfight and resurgence trios.
- went out with the same homies I was on COD with and drank and ate in a jolly manner.

Didn't leave the country so I don't think it qualifies as having a life by Tucky's standards. Anyways, I've posted on here enough this AM, see ya later.
Live your best life. I'm not saying one is better than the other. But when ol bearmick comes in here yapping about "you didn't do this, you didn't do that" he's just exposing his resentment, bitterness and envy.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Live your best life. I'm not saying one is better than the other. But when ol bearmick comes in here yapping about "you didn't do this, you didn't do that" he's just exposing his resentment, bitterness and envy.
You say the same thing to everyone who bores of your nonsense. It's all very tedious.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If only there were a way to prove all of this….

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
- Studied for the LSAT.

Here's my weekend this weekend:

Saturday - Come in to the office for a few hours
Go home.
Saturday afternoon thru Sunday - Sit in a chair rocking back and forth giggling replying to @Montucky posts or making posts tagging him so that he gets a bunch of notifications the next time he signs on, while my kids ask mom why daddy is doing this.
Monday - Go back to work.

#bestlife

Status
Not open for further replies.