OT: Richard Sherman arrested and denied bail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Sure. As you might know I work for delta and they have private Porsches that take obviously celebs and 360 members to their flights to avoid public eye. My first time working in that department I met multiple celebs, The Rock, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry (yes she is fine af @remydat ) and others but Stephen A was my last assignment. He is going to LA and his car is prepared for him. I get out the car to greet him and before I can even utter a word, he says “ Just take me to my fucking flight, I don’t want to speak to you”. Lol so that’s what I did. Maybe despise is too strong of a word and maybe the guy just hates flying but yeah isn’t the nicest
LMAO that's hilarious. What an ass. Maybe he was having a rough day or whatever but is it really that hard to just be cool to an employee who's providing a service for you? Jesus.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sure. As you might know I work for delta and they have private Porsches that take obviously celebs and 360 members to their flights to avoid public eye. My first time working in that department I met multiple celebs, The Rock, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry (yes she is fine af @remydat ) and others but Stephen A was my last assignment. He is going to LA and his car is prepared for him. I get out the car to greet him and before I can even utter a word, he says “ Just take me to my fucking flight, I don’t want to speak to you”. Lol so that’s what I did. Maybe despise is too strong of a word and maybe the guy just hates flying but yeah isn’t the nicest
You should have punched him in the face.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think @Montucky should give a synopsis of each regular poster we interact with, so that we might know each other (in a non-Biblical, non-troonery sense, of course).
I have to ask. Do you actually enjoy Brian Eno or was that made up like everything rlse?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well yeah I've been stopped by cops in America and found them to be polite. Same goes for cops from Johannesburg Metro, Albania, Singapore...I've never had a problem with any police in any part of the world. I'm just telling you that if you act out in these places (well not Jozi since they just don't give a fuck) that retribution from law enforcement is swift and violent. Way more so than America.

Yeah hence my point that anecdotes dont tell us much. I also assume you are not black correct. Your experiences may be a wee bit different.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How the fuck would you know? You've never been anywhere you bullshitting plonker.
Yep, I stopped believing his travel stories when he thought Arlington heights were the sticks

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah hence my point that anecdotes dont tell us much. I also assume you are not black correct. Your experiences may be a wee bit different.
Lol mongo is as white as a bowl of milk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I dont doubt it. It wasnt warranted when i was robbed at gunpoint for a half a pack of cigs and 37 dollars by a black guy. Doesnt make all black guys bad. Beaten by a cop but doesnt make all cops bad. Attacked by a Mexican guy with a knife and beaten with a tire iron by three other Mexicans. But not all Mexicans are bad. The only exception was being attacked by a white crackhead with a knife. All crackheads are bad.

Well of course. Who is saying all cops are bad?

Ive also had guns drawn on me by the police. A few times. And im white. Although it never bothered me, i knew i was kinda a punk back then.
Happened again a few years ago up in the mountains of Idaho. Right in front of my daughter.
That was because i slapped the piss out of 2 guys who came into my camp trying to take a chainsaw from my buddy. Turns out it was actually their chainsaw and i was WAY out of line,

Sure. Again anecdotes dont tell us much hence why I linked to studies regarding racial disparities in the use of force.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol mongo is as white as a bowl of milk

Keep forgetting the theory is he is Mongo. I believe Mongo said he was a Mexican Jew if I recall.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Keep forgetting the theory is he ia Mongo. I believe Mongo said he was a Mexican Jew if I recall.
Mongo was a desperate troll. I think New Mongo is actually authentically this miserable, with just a dash of trolling.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I will continue to holdout hope that we'll one day have an @Montucky mongo crossover event on CCS.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Mongo was a desperate troll. I think New Mongo is actually authentically this miserable, with just a dash of trolling.
Working another weekend this week? Or are you going to spend it slamming refresh on ChiCitySports hoping I make a post for you to obsess over?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Working another weekend this week? Or are you going to spend it slamming refresh on ChiCitySports hoping I make a post for you to obsess over?
I've been able to resist engaging your weekend meltdowns for quite a while and will continue to do so. Today is Friday however and I am still employed, and currently at the office.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I've been able to resist engaging your weekend meltdowns for quite a while and will continue to do so. Today is Friday however and I am still employed, and currently at the office.
Except for over July 4th when I came back to a dozen notifications all from you being weird and obsessive as fuck. Don't worry man, you won't need to "resist" anything this weekend. I've got a life.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Fuck that dude.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except for over July 4th when I came back to a dozen notifications all from you being weird and obsessive as fuck. Don't worry man, you won't need to "resist" anything this weekend. I've got a life.
Are you going to Mozambique this weekend or is it Paraguay?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Are you going to Mozambique this weekend or is it Paraguay?
Man your bitterness about the fact I'm living a life you wish you could really shines through. You got your condo dude! You made your choice in life, don't get nasty at me or indulge yourself in these silly copes because you fell for the con.

Status
Not open for further replies.