OT:Rodgers denies his gayness

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Kid baby? Nice one.

And I can pretty much promise you you've spent more time on an internet message board then I have.

And I live in New York dumbfuck, not Wisconsin.

mecha

Liked Posts:
shop's closed here until next season.

do the Packers not have fan message boards or something?

Liked Posts:
He is as ***** as a three dollar bill

& yet that "*****" has outplayed that goofball under center for the Bears we have to endure year in & out, that a lot of you want to see resigned, for the 9th time in 10 games. How does it feel to know that Cutler can't beat a "*****" in spite of now having a loaded offense with even better weapons than what GB had this season? It's just amazing that a fan of a team that has Jay Cutler, of all people, as their QB, has the gall to point out that another someone else is gay. As if football fans in general as a whole, that aren't Bears fans, haven't already been pointing out that Cutler's the poster boy in the NFL for all things "*****", & very over rated to boot, for the past 8 years.

sewerbear

Liked Posts:
All i can say Its NEW YEARS EVE, and that guy takes it in the keyster and its not even Easter

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Kid baby? Nice one.

And I can pretty much promise you you've spent more time on an internet message board then I have.

And I live in New York dumbfuck, not Wisconsin.

meaning he probably knows more about what hes doing than you do youngsta.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
gotta love USA todays pic of skippy

usp-nfl_-minnesota-vikings-at-green-bay-packers-2.jpg

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/aaron-rodgers-denies-rumors-that-he-is-gay/

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
lol@First, it doesn’t matter if he is.

Apparently the writer has no idea how wildly homophobic WI is.

I agree, whether he's gay or not doesn't make a difference. Though, as an immature man, I find it fucking hilarious that the best player on the Packers is gay. That being said, dont be a pussy Rodgers. Step out, it'd be a huge step forward for gay rights. One of the best players in the league is more likely to be accepted.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I agree, whether he's gay or not doesn't make a difference. Though, as an immature man, I find it fucking hilarious that the best player on the Packers is gay. That being said, dont be a pussy Rodgers. Step out, it'd be a huge step forward for gay rights. One of the best players in the league is more likely to be accepted.

Except by maybe the center

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Well, he didn't finish playing out a season with a broken collarbone. That technically qualifies as a pussy to Spartan right?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I went up to the puker message boards to see what they were saying about it...There was a thread started with 2 posts before the administrator locked it...lol

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I went up to the puker message boards to see what they were saying about it...There was a thread started with 2 posts before the administrator locked it...lol

Lol. Nothing to see here. Move on. Go talk about Clay Matthew's hair please.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There might be a connection between that ladylike hair and Erins gayness

I know! It's a bit *****. Maybe all of Packer Nation is getting ready to come out of the closet!