OT:Rodgers denies his gayness

Daa Bearrs

Liked Posts:
I think Aaron Rodgers might be denying his gayness, not that there's anything wrong with that

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
It's no one's business besides his or his "lovers" who he fucks.

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
Some of you Bear fans have been hoping to find a ***** in his armor for 6 yrs now. Wouldn't rather have your hearts repeatedly ripped out by a heterosexual rather than a homosexual man? Whoever started this thread really didn't think this one through. Makes you look bad on so many levels. Just like Aaron.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Some of you Bear fans have been hoping to find a ***** in his armor for 6 yrs now. Wouldn't rather have your hearts repeatedly ripped out by a heterosexual rather than a homosexual man? Whoever started this thread really didn't think this one through. Makes you look bad on so many levels. Just like Aaron.

Let me guess, Womyn's Studies professor at the local juco?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ***** in his armor is the fact he threw 2 picks in the last Bear game and got outplayed by Cutler..Not the fact that hes gay

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

*****? Who are you calling a *****?

tumblr_lvjuy1nuTS1qhy6fn.gif

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

Is rather we just beat him regardless of sexuality. I'm also unsure why it matters if he is gay. I can tell you I do personally know a female who dated him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Sure you do. Everyone knows a guy who knows a girl who....

It's not that I know a guy who knows a girl. I know the girl. Honestly, maybe she lied, I don't know, but the facts line up and she disclosed this back when Favre was still Green Bay's QB.

Bears1234

Liked Posts:
The ***** in his armor is the fact he threw 2 picks in the last Bear game and got outplayed by Cutler..Not the fact that hes gay
Lol excuses...he knocked the rust off while beating the bears for the NFC north title I can tell ur still butt hurt.