OT:Rodgers denies his gayness

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Caption this photo:
heduha7e.jpg

No caption, just a comment-
For such an outstanding athlete, he is in terrible physical shape.
He looks like a vagina sculpted out of cookie dough.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
This rumor sucks because I know there are Bears fans hoping for him to be gay, so they can make fun of him, like there's anything wrong with being gay. Pathetic losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
This rumor sucks because I know there are Bears fans hoping for him to be gay, so they can make fun of him, like there's anything wrong with being gay. Pathetic losers.

so you don't want them to make fun of him and you make fun of them?

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
so you don't want them to make fun of him and you make fun of them?

Yep, and it's not hypocritical in the least. Being gay isn't a choice, ignorance and stupidity are.

BP348

Liked Posts:
& yet that "*****" has outplayed that goofball under center for the Bears we have to endure year in & out, that a lot of you want to see resigned, for the 9th time in 10 games. How does it feel to know that Cutler can't beat a "*****" in spite of now having a loaded offense with even better weapons than what GB had this season?

Cutler had them beat. The defense couldn't do their part. How many years has Rogers played in the same system? with the same weapons? Before this year Cutler had crap to help him and had a new OC every year. I'm very interested to see what happens next year if the GM, and HC can do even a little bit to fix the defense.

P.S. I don't care one way or another if he's gay.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, and it's not hypocritical in the least. Being gay isn't a choice, ignorance and stupidity are.

I disagree. I think some people are just born stupid.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
Erin is all time quarterback on the field but off the field he is a full time reciever!!

!!BLOW PACK BLOW!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well I started to be suspicious when he continually anally fucked the Bears on TV.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Well she definitely isn't the prettiest lass around..

He was also with Michelle Beadle, Mila Kunis, and Julie Henderson at some point recently so I'm not sure how long he's been with his "Long time GF"

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was also with Michelle Beadle, Mila Kunis, and Julie Henderson at some point recently so I'm not sure how long he's been with his "Long time GF"

That was Clay Matthews who supposedly boned Michelle Beadle.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

In all probability..It was Clay Matthews dressed up like those women

Nitschke

Liked Posts:
Seems like this rumor pops up at least once a year. No way of knowing it's accuracy but I remember the same accusations being made against Troy Aikman when he was in his prime at Dallas. There will always be people trying to take down any successful person.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like this rumor pops up at least once a year. No way of knowing it's accuracy but I remember the same accusations being made against Troy Aikman when he was in his prime at Dallas. There will always be people trying to take down any successful person.
and there will always be successful gay people

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thanks for the post, Aaron.

Nitschke

Liked Posts:
I don't know if he is gay or not and in either case I have no urge to watch whats going on in his bed with men or women. I'm not defending him either. That's his problem, it comes with his $130 mil contract and a high media profile. I do hope the rumor pisses him off and adds another chip on his shoulder. I do like when he plays pissed off. Maybe people should start a rumor he has AIDS, this might decrease the number of sacks he gets and cut short the time D players lay on top of him after sacking him. Maybe they will start trying to push him down instead of grabbing him for a hug and roll and facing the chance of him kissing them. Maybe he could put some fake blood in his mouth before he goes out on the field and let it run down his chin and soak his jersey. That will keep the D at a distance.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
So Rodgers sucks dick. So what if he finds love in another man's hairy asshole. Packers fans should be used to that.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Maybe after raping the rest of the NFCN for so long he has developed a taste for man bum?

Seriously though, I could care less of anyone's sexual preference.