dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We talking golf or a @dabears70 first post of the day?
Tell the truth....how many times have you gone through my facebook this week? How many friend requests have you sent me this week?

I mean it's just weird how often you're on my facebook.....even for a crackhead.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Tell the truth....how many times have you gone through my facebook this week? How many friend requests have you sent me this week?

I mean it's just weird how often you're on my facebook.....even for a crackhead.
Zero. Went to your business page once and haven’t been back since. Was hoping you’d be a little more interesting and relevant but predictably you’re not. But feel free to keep convincing yourself that I’m obsessed with you as you enter Bears season 5 of living for me on CCS 👍

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Zero. Went to your business page once and haven’t been back since. Was hoping you’d be a little more interesting and relevant but predictably you’re not. But feel free to keep convincing yourself that I’m obsessed with you as you enter Bears season 5 of living for me on CCS 👍
Ummmmm you searched me and went to my facebook, searched my facebook and tried sending me friend requests and you think i need to convince myself or anyone that you're obsessed with me? Hahaha

Complete clown and really fucking creepy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ummmmm you searched me and went to my facebook, searched my facebook and tried sending me friend requests and you think i need to convince myself or anyone that you're obsessed with me? Hahaha

Complete clown and really fucking creepy.
Oh I see what’s happening here, a page out of the old Brett book 😂

You have no content but lying.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The hilarious part is the cop did not even know who he was when A) he is the number 1 ranked player in the world and B) going to the PGA Championship which was RIGHT THERE on the scene.

That's like asking for Taylor Swift to show identification before entering her own concert lmao.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The hilarious part is the cop did not even know who he was when A) he is the number 1 ranked player in the world and B) going to the PGA Championship which was RIGHT THERE on the scene.

That's like asking for Taylor Swift to show identification before entering her own concert lmao.
TBF the cop was probably too busy having a job and watching real sports to have any idea who he was.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Sounds like there may have been a little power trip there.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seen lots of inbred ytppl (Trump supporters) crying about police brutality

I mean.. srs Lil scottie was just trying to get to the country club to play golf, what the heck were these corrupt cops doing?1!?!

A lot different reaction from them than when an unarmed black man is just "trying to get to work". Makes me think!

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Seen lots of inbred ytppl (Trump supporters) crying about police brutality

I mean.. srs Lil scottie was just trying to get to the country club to play golf, what the heck were these corrupt cops doing?1!?!

A lot different reaction from them than when an unarmed black man is just "trying to get to work". Makes me think!
There was no police brutality, just police incompetence.