dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You mean besides you already saying on here that you've gone on my facebook and searched through it and then the easy part of everyone on here knowing what kind of tool bag creepy you are to know you would pull some weird kind of shit like that? And you're a well known heavy troll?

I'm good with leaving it at that and knowing even your clown crew will never admit but will absolutely 1000% know you did it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You mean besides you already saying on here that you've gone on my facebook and searched through it and then the easy part of everyone on here knowing what kind of tool bag creepy you are to know you would pull some weird kind of shit like that? And you're a well known heavy troll?

I'm good with leaving it at that and knowing even your clown crew will never admit but will absolutely 1000% know you did it.
Oh so you're good with the part that proves i saw your page once and then just dont want to provide any proof of literally all the made up bullshit that you added in? lmaooooo. Wild that i was able to provide more proof that you think its normal to fuck your niece than you did on any of the nonsense youve made up. Enjoy your weekend!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This might piss a few people off here and maybe give some (ex)mods cte but we’ve been discussing this on discord

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The hilarious part is the cop did not even know who he was when A) he is the number 1 ranked player in the world and B) going to the PGA Championship which was RIGHT THERE on the scene.

That's like asking for Taylor Swift to show identification before entering her own concert lmao.
Everyone knows that Taylor Swift are two fine additions to the Bears.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spoiled athletes. They get paid millions to play a kid's game and act like entitled brats.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The hilarious part is the cop did not even know who he was when A) he is the number 1 ranked player in the world and B) going to the PGA Championship which was RIGHT THERE on the scene.

That's like asking for Taylor Swift to show identification before entering her own concert lmao.

I watch golf casually.

If anyone but tiger or daly showed up in front of me in a car I prob wouldnt recognize its them.

Cops arent rich old white men.

Edit: 9/10 people couldnt pick scheffler out of a lineup. Don't put taylor swifts name in the same conversation. Shes mommy to a whole generation of gay dudes and women.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Oh so you're good with the part that proves i saw your page once and then just dont want to provide any proof of literally all the made up bullshit that you added in? lmaooooo. Wild that i was able to provide more proof that you think its normal to fuck your niece than you did on any of the nonsense youve made up. Enjoy your weekend!
Okay

It's you've

He real mad now folks

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I watch golf casually.

If anyone but tiger or daly showed up in front of me in a car I prob wouldnt recognize its them.

Cops arent rich old white men.

Edit: 9/10 people couldnt pick scheffler out of a lineup. Don't put taylor swifts name in the same conversation. Shes mommy to a whole generation of gay dudes and women.
I guess he is more the Eric Clapton of golf?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

No it isnt like that at all. Taylor Swift is a global celeb that most people would recognize. I have no idea what Scottie Schefler looks like as golf fucking sucks watching on TV and he looks like a bartender not an athlete.
Sounds like there may have been a little power trip there.
Yes Scottie was on a power trip. It was a traffic fatality and traffic was slowed and Scottie felt he was too important to wait as the cops managed the scene of a death.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Some people - Why don't these people being killed by cops just comply.

Same people - Why the cops mad Scotttie disobeyed orders tried to drive on the median to get by and then dragged a cop to the ground with his car who tried to stop him. Poor Scottie.

1. Wonder what the reaction would be if it was Rashee Rice who knocked a cop over with his car after disobeying cops orders.

2. Wonder if it were Rashee Rice charged with a felony if he would be released with bail in a couple of hours.

3. Wonder what the reaction would be if the cop had responded to being knocked down by Scottie's car by unloading on said car because he feared for his life.

4. Who can spot the difference between Scottie and these other people noted above? I wonder what could it be that causes the reaction to be different. Why shouldn't Scottie have just obeyed orders.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some people - Why don't these people being killed by cops just comply.

Same people - Why the cops mad Scotttie disobeyed orders tried to drive on the median to get by and then dragged a cop to the ground with his car who tried to stop him. Poor Scottie.

1. Wonder what the reaction would be if it was Rashee Rice who knocked a cop over with his car after disobeying cops orders.

2. Wonder if it were Rashee Rice charged with a felony if he would be released with bail in a couple of hours.

3. Wonder what the reaction would be if the cop had responded to being knocked down by Scottie's car by unloading on said car because he feared for his life.

4. Who can spot the difference between Scottie and these other people noted above? I wonder what could it be that causes the reaction to be different. Why shouldn't Scottie have just obeyed orders.
The difference is obvious. The cops give golfers preferential treatment. After all, even Ferris Bueller was a golfer.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The difference is obvious. The cops give golfers preferential treatment. After all, even Ferris Bueller was a golfer.
These cops didn't know nor care who he it was and continued to book him when they found out. This was just outside Augusta with a crowd. The previous accident was a shuttle bus hitting a course worker. We weren't getting a Rodney King situation here regardless of circumstances. I believe the cop that was dragged likely held onto the window frame and was not pushed out of the way. Scottie then stopped and complied. Cop has a sore wrist and some bruising. Hope Scottie gets an appropriately guilty judgment and punishment for it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
These cops didn't know nor care who he it was and continued to book him when they found out. This was just outside Augusta with a crowd. The previous accident was a shuttle bus hitting a course worker. We weren't getting a Rodney King situation here regardless of circumstances. I believe the cop that was dragged likely held onto the window frame and was not pushed out of the way. Scottie then stopped and complied. Cop has a sore wrist and some bruising. Hope Scottie gets an appropriately guilty judgment and punishment for it.

What if it was a random minority golfer and not scottie doesn't know?