OT: Tom Brady

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
You’re taking this way too seriously dude

I'm just asking for your clarification on how him kissing his child on their lips has anything to do with his performance on the field

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And got to love CCS logic....I joke posters in other threads I get called a troll and that I am part of a covert troll operation... I ask a question in this thread and now I take things too seriously

damned if I do...damned if i dont

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like the direction you guys have taken this thread. ?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I'm just asking for your clarification on how him kissing his child on their lips has anything to do with his performance on the field
You’re the one who thinks it affects his play on the field. If you didn’t catch it the first time I said he’s the greatest player to ever touch a football.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Put Brady on the 2011 Bears, and he's "Cliff Steining" his way to overdrawing the Bears bank account and eventually bankrupting the franchise entirely.

Most QBs behind that oline would have perished before game 7. Bears salary cap would’ve opened up.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You’re the one who thinks it affects his play on the field. If you didn’t catch it the first time I said he’s the greatest player to ever touch a football.
where did i say that?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Sarcasm bro

giphy.gif

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sarcasm bro

I missed the green font...thought it was odd for you to add that tidbit on the end when (as you just admitted) had nothing to do with him as a player.

It's like saying "Arian Foster was an amazing RB when healthy, but he was a vegan"

What does him being a vegan have anything to do with the previous statement

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
By and large I like to have Tom Brady and the Patriots in the villain role. I respect them and enjoy rooting against them. I do think the story is a little bit stale at this point, but I still respect it.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
First off, let me say Brady is one of, if not the greatest QB in NFL history. That said, it helps to take less money when your wife is worth $400 Million plus. I'm sure he is ultra competitive(You don't play into your 40 without that competitive edge) but his financial circumstance is also unique when it comes to him taking less at contract time. They don't pay him like a chump or anything, but he is also not like Erin Rodgers scrimping the organization for every possible red cent. His ego doesn't get bruised if he is not the highest paid player every time his contract comes up.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
First off, let me say Brady is one of, if not the greatest QB in NFL history. That said, it helps to take less money when your wife is worth $400 Million plus. I'm sure he is ultra competitive(You don't play into your 40 without that competitive edge) but his financial circumstance is also unique when it comes to him taking less at contract time. They don't pay him like a chump or anything, but he is also not like Erin Rodgers scrimping the organization for every possible red cent. His ego doesn't get bruised if he is not the highest paid player every time his contract comes up.

Aaron Rodgers*