OT: Wow!!!..... Justin Fields was out there throwing dimes

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Justin Fields impressing others in camp? I've heard that somewhere before.

Arthur Smith is going to do a ton for him. That's not a prediction on how his season will go.
The offense has looked like crap for the last three training camps.

Justin + Pickens + Aiyuk+ that OL + that defense and coaching staff is not a joke. The problems with the offense here started at the head coach.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The offense has looked like crap for the last three training camps.

Justin + Pickens + Aiyuk+ that OL + that defense and coaching staff is not a joke. The problems with the offense here started at the head coach.
We have no idea how Pittsburghs OL will look. Fautanu and Frazier are rookies. Fautanu some questioned if he can play tackle. Jones at rt was part of a really bad ol last year. Daniels is meh and has spent his entire career being mediocre. Pittsburgh over the last 5 or 6 years has consistently had bad OL play. So yeah they've worked to address that, but until it shows on the field, it is still a big question mark

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
We have no idea how Pittsburghs OL will look. Fautanu and Frazier are rookies. Fautanu some questioned if he can play tackle. Jones at rt was part of a really bad ol last year. Daniels is meh and has spent his entire career being mediocre. Pittsburgh over the last 5 or 6 years has consistently had bad OL play. So yeah they've worked to address that, but until it shows on the field, it is still a big question mark
Matt Canada was a fucking joke, worse than Getsy bad. Arthur Smith in Tennessee was nice.

Could not be higher on that team right now. Justin's got MVP talent (so does Caleb so it's not about that). I need my fantasy drafts to hurry up and get here.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Matt Canada was a fucking joke, worse than Getsy bad. Arthur Smith in Tennessee was nice.

Could not be higher on that team right now. Justin's got MVP talent (so does Caleb so it's not about that). I need my fantasy drafts to hurry up and get here.
Going to be an even better bet with Russell Wilson as their QB1.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

JT hates Pickens, lol

Outside of the botched snaps from the converted guard, JT was pretty enthused with what he saw. If they have Aiyuk and Justin continues to take steps forward they're going to be pretty fucking good.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Wish him the best, but this preseason has proven the doubters right so far. Wilson is trying to hand him. the job and he can’t take it. Same mistakes over and over again.