OT: Wow!!!..... Justin Fields was out there throwing dimes

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Poles has built the offense behind a real QB.

It doesn’t matter what Fields does in Pittsburgh.
Justin is a steeler so i dont care anymore

BUT

It does matter in a sense.

Say Caleb flakes and Justin balls. Thats when it matters

oh and the draft pick as said above

msadows

Liked Posts:
He was terrible lol

Threw the ball instantly to his first read on a 5 yard pass = GOOD

Thats not how good QB's play in today's NFL, but its what bears fans assume is good because fields held onto the ball too long.

In reality limp noodle arm qb's who dink and dunk are what the bears have had for a good portion of those terrible QB years in the early 2000's. He reminds me of Chad Hutchinson, kinda looks like him too!

1722911131463.png

Look at those air yards! Pathetic!

Last edited:

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
No takers?

I would bet you with the condition that Fields will need to start at least 13 games for Pittsburgh. You're gonna assume you have no takers because you have the whole board on ignore.🤡

If you lose, you need to share your rap sheet with ccs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I would ban bet you with the condition that Fields will need to start at least 13 games for Pittsburgh. You're gonna assume you have no takers because you have the whole board on ignore.🤡

no need to even accept the bet, he's gone anyways after TE#3 gets 650 yards.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
no need to even accept the bet, he's gone anyways after TE#3 gets 650 yards.

I edited the bet. If he loses, he needs to share his rap sheet with the entire board.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I want Justin to play well and have a nice career because he seems like a genuinely good person that deserves it. At then same my Bears fandom stops it from wanting it to be too good. I can’t live with the reality that the Bears ruined him.

Taking all that out of it my guess is his ceiling is a mid tier starter. It’s possible he over comes the struggles we watched for 4 years. It’s doubtful though. His athleticism and work ethic probably keeps him as a respectable middle of the road starter for a while. I also think with the way he plays injuries will always be in play. I also don’t think Pittsburgh with the way they play will do him any favors. They’re a great organization and Big Ben showed QB’s can thrive there. He was more of an outlier though and they had a good offense around him most of his career. The last 5 or so years has been pretty bad. They also seem to mirror Tomlin’s defensive approach to the game more than they did in the past when they were throwing a lot more and had minds like Arians running that offense. That will limit his ceiling.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brother - I respect the hell out of you for the name calling you deal with on here but I have been personally looking for a taker on Fields having a better season in Passign yards and TDs's then Caleb Williams. I personally think Fields will substantially outperform him - and if he doesn't I am willing to get permanently banned. I don't need you to put your own status at stake though. For me this is just a way for myself to redeem to some of my favorite posters on this website who I had initially disagreed with about taking the haul. I had a huge change in mind during the offseason that I would attribute to 1)finally watching the games and 2)some overall lifestyle changes I made.
Thank you for your kind words, and congratulations on your lifestyle changes.

Hopefully, you can get one of the Meatballs to take that bet. There's no way I'm taking a rookie over a 4 year vet.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fields deserved support. Poles has done some impressive things, but his failure to support Fields is a major black mark.
JF joined a sub-par team with a lame duck HC and OC as a rook but we can't put that on Poles.
JF played for a team that went 'TANK MODE' in his 2nd year and that is on Poles but it was part of a plan that might pay big dividends for the team if not the player.
JF's 3rd season did see an improved team IMO,the O-line was better and Moore was a HUGE improvement. I would have liked to see more from JF last year for those reasons to be objective and maybe we do in Pittsburgh. Flus and Getsy did him no favors.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fields starting the first preseason game. Russy still nursing his owie.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Brother - I respect the hell out of you for the name calling you deal with on here but I have been personally looking for a taker on Fields having a better season in Passign yards and TDs's then Caleb Williams. I personally think Fields will substantially outperform him - and if he doesn't I am willing to get permanently banned. I don't need you to put your own status at stake though. For me this is just a way for myself to redeem to some of my favorite posters on this website who I had initially disagreed with about taking the haul. I had a huge change in mind during the offseason that I would attribute to 1)finally watching the games and 2)some overall lifestyle changes I made.
Whose alt is this?

Forty-six

Liked Posts:
I think Justin will remain what he has always been; an athletic freak who can make some incredible off script plays that make you sit up in your seat and a guy who will struggle with read progression and accuracy.

With that said, I wish nothing but the best for Justin Fields. He was a class act while he was here and represented the Bears and this city extremely well.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Justin Fields impressing others in camp? I've heard that somewhere before.

Arthur Smith is going to do a ton for him. That's not a prediction on how his season will go.