OT: Wow!!!..... Justin Fields was out there throwing dimes

msadows

Liked Posts:
If we did not luck into the top draft pick and only had our own? Fields would be here with these same guys.

Yea, if they didnt have a top 3 pick from the panthers they would have rolled with fields over taking JJ Mcfarthy or Bo Nix.

msadows

Liked Posts:
In the 2023 draft Poles said he needed to "blown away" by the Qb's. He wasn't.
However.....it's apparent that in the end Poles wanted his own Qb. Look how he built around
CW.

A lot of it had to do with resetting the QB pay clock, poles said that himself.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Only people who are upset Fields is playing well in TC are those who never wanted him to succeed in the first place. Unless the Bears and Steelers play each other in the superbowl there is no reason to hate on Fields. Stop being trash like @Black Rainbow

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
A lot of it had to do with resetting the QB pay clock, poles said that himself.
And that's perfectly fine for the Bears but if Justin balls out and is their franchise QB for a freaking 4th - it will be seen as a fleecing even if it was the right move for us.

If I'm Ryan Poles - I'm blocking Khan's number.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Only people who are upset Fields is playing well in TC are those who never wanted him to succeed in the first place. Unless the Bears and Steelers play each other in the superbowl there is no reason to hate on Fields. Stop being trash like @Black Rainbow

Saw a post on reddit where a guy hopes that fields continues sucking so he can "be right" and rub it into the face of fields fans.

People like that need hobbies, we have a few on this board.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
For sure ....... TBD.

I hear what you're saying. There's clearly a sector here that doesn't want to say Poles made a mistake. I think Poles should've built around JF. There's a clip where Poles told CW after drafting him that he'd been waiting 5 months to draft him. Unfortunately for JF, Poles wanted his own Qb.

This isn't accurate. Poles said he'd been waiting a month. Caleb said he'd been waiting 5 months

No problem... I have no issue with admitting a mistake.....

Quote:
"Who is this?” Poles joked with Williams as they both laughed. “They told me to hold it for five minutes. I told everyone I’ve been holding it for a month.” Williams commented that he had been waiting longer than that. “Five months,” he said with a smile"

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And that's perfectly fine for the Bears but if Justin balls out and is their franchise QB for a freaking 4th - it will be seen as a fleecing even if it was the right move for us.

If I'm Ryan Poles - I'm blocking Khan's number.
Justin is NOT going to "ball out." You guys were sure last year was going to be 4k and flirting with MVP consideration KNOWING Getsy was the coordinator. Then it was DEFINITELY going to be The Haul.

- I feel like betting that Fields will disappoint again. Anyone game?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Justin is NOT going to "ball out." You guys were sure last year was going to be 4k and flirting with MVP consideration KNOWING Getsy was the coordinator. Then it was DEFINITELY going to be The Haul.

- I feel like betting that Fields will disappoint again. Anyone game?

How about you just go away? Maybe commit another felony(One that doesnt hurt another person) so that we can be rid of you?

I suggest stealing some USPS mail

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Saw a post on reddit where a guy hopes that fields continues sucking so he can "be right" and rub it into the face of fields fans.

People like that need hobbies, we have a few on this board.
It's crazy how unhappy people act. You almost want to feel bad for them, but then they're generally kind of pieces of shit, so it's hard to have any empathy for them at all. Lol.

CTA_employee9

Liked Posts:
No takers?
Brother - I respect the hell out of you for the name calling you deal with on here but I have been personally looking for a taker on Fields having a better season in Passign yards and TDs's then Caleb Williams. I personally think Fields will substantially outperform him - and if he doesn't I am willing to get permanently banned. I don't need you to put your own status at stake though. For me this is just a way for myself to redeem to some of my favorite posters on this website who I had initially disagreed with about taking the haul. I had a huge change in mind during the offseason that I would attribute to 1)finally watching the games and 2)some overall lifestyle changes I made.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Brother - I respect the hell out of you for the name calling you deal with on here but I have been personally looking for a taker on Fields having a better season in Passign yards and TDs's then Caleb Williams. I personally think Fields will substantially outperform him - and if he doesn't I am willing to get permanently banned. I don't need you to put your own status at stake though. For me this is just a way for myself to redeem to some of my favorite posters on this website who I had initially disagreed with about taking the haul. I had a huge change in mind during the offseason that I would attribute to 1)finally watching the games and 2)some overall lifestyle changes I made.
He’s going to be disingenuous regardless. You’ll ask him his definition of “balling out” and he’ll put some insane unobtainable numbers for even the best QBs in the game

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The true test will be how he performs in Pittsbugh. If he balls out, then Poles is definitely subject to criticism for failing to bring in decent offensive skill players so that he could be fairly evaluated..
Poles has built the offense behind a real QB.

It doesn’t matter what Fields does in Pittsburgh.