OT: Wow!!!..... Justin Fields was out there throwing dimes

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
If you think Caleb is a better quarterback than fields than that is your opinion. I don’t share that opinion. Leave the troll bullshit at the door or with other posters on here that want to play games.

If you want to talk ball then I will guarantee that fields will put up better numbers than Caleb this year..
You need a life.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I was busy yesterday so I never got to elaborate on my point about Jordan Sigler "needing to get a life". I get it. He needs clicks/views to pay the bills. But why keep coming out with the hit pieces on JFields??

He must know that there is an appetite for it among Bear fans. So that touches on the larger problem -- WHY do Bear fans hope so badly that Fields fails??

Its ridiculous!! This is a guy who gave his all for the beloved - literally bled Navy Blue and burnt Orange. Was a class act from the day that he got here until the day that he left -- and you want to see him fail???

Its sad... and its uncalled for. You can root for Caleb and root for Fields too -- BOTH can have success and it need not diminish one guy or the other. Caleb will be our guy for the next 10/15 years or so.... and Justin Fields aint ever comin back.

Root for Caleb, choose to root for Fields or not, but stop it with the hate!!

Last edited:

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Wonder how long Russell will be injured for. He hurt his hamstring pushing a sled - training camp isn't that long and Russell is an athletic but old QB so his availability being already questionable isn't good for him.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
If you think Caleb is a better quarterback than fields than that is your opinion. I don’t share that opinion. Leave the troll bullshit at the door or with other posters on here that want to play games.

If you want to talk ball then I will guarantee that fields will put up better numbers than Caleb this year..
Why??? Even as a rookie I would say Williams is the better passer, with a hell of a lot more weapons around him.

CTA_employee9

Liked Posts:
Hes trolling. He mocked fields a lot last year
I didn’t mock fields dude. I, admittedly and foolishly, thought Bagent was better than fields. I went back and watched actual game film (throughout the season I only would listen to radio of the games and have not really watched any games since 2017) and realized that fields is WAY better than Bagent and also I think he is going to surprise a crap Ton of haters this year with Pitt

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
If someone cares about the young man, who fought and bled navy blue and burnt orange, who always represented himself with class and dignity, and feel that he never got a fair shake here, there is nothing wrong with occasionally checking out JF1 to see how he is doing.

If you don’t care about him, don’t read the threads. But we all don’t have to fall in line behind you just because you have no interest in him.

Moreover, I am all about truth. There are constant bash threads popping up misrepresentating how he is actually doing. I care to set the record straight!

Last point — you can root for more than one player and to do so is not disloyal as long as it not against your own team. I root for Caleb and JF1. Again, if you don’t like it, don’t read the thread.
OK, Justin Fields is a class human being who represented the Bears well..........all that is true. Where I do not agree is that he did not get a fair shake here in Chicago. Poles did give JF his shot and he failed. He simply did not progress from year one through three.

I think Fields would do well to sit for a year in yet another new system and improve on the aspects of his game that are lacking. Bill Polian, who knows a thing or two about drafting QB's, having drafted both Jim Kelly, and Payton Manning once said the most difficult thing you have to judge with a quarterback is..............

1) Ability to recognize defenses.
2) Ability to process it quickly.
3) Ability to know where to go with the football.
4) Ability to do it accurately while under pressure.

As of now JF lacks these abilities. He is young, give him this year on the bench to perhaps get his career back on track.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
And to be clear - I think Justin and Caleb will both be excellent QBs this season and for the foreseeable future. I think Poles did the hard thing and let Justin go in part because of his deficiencies but also the salary implications but at no point did this franchise commit to building an offense around his extremely rare skill set, which Pittsburgh has the opportunity to do.

There are some grade A morons who have had the time of their lives talking shit on Justin both here and in the media and it'll be fun to watch the narrative change once the games start back up because outside of the Packers game, Justin was pretty fucking awesome to end the year last year.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was a huge supporter of the "trade down and build around Fields" strategy.

But even I think this is crazy. This team is pretty stacked and there is also a good chance Fields barely sees snaps behind Wilson.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was busy yesterday so I never got to elaborate on my point about Jordan Sigler "needing to get a life". I get it. He needs clicks/views to pay the bills. But why keep coming out with the hit pieces on JFields??

He must know that there is an appetite for it among Bear fans. So that touches on the larger problem -- WHY do Bear fans hope so badly that Fields fails??

Its ridiculous!! This is a guy who gave his all for the beloved - literally bled Navy Blue and burnt Orange. Was a class act from the day that he got here until the day that he left -- and you want to see him fail???

Its sad... and its uncalled for. You can root for Caleb and root for Fields too -- BOTH can have success and it need not diminish one guy or the other. Caleb will be our guy for the next 10/15 years or so.... and Justin Fields aint ever comin back.

Root for Caleb, choose to root for Fields or not, but stop it with the hate!!
The whole "picking a side" thing always seemed bizarre to me. Difference of opinion on strategy, sure. But the polarization of people getting into different camps just seemed odd to me. The Bears org made their decision and I'm behind it, after all, I'm a Bears fan first. And I'm pleasantly surprised from what I've seen from CW so far. The media narratives around him seem to be complete bullshit, which I guess isn't all that surprising.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The whole "picking a side" thing always seemed bizarre to me. Difference of opinion on strategy, sure. But the polarization of people getting into different camps just seemed odd to me. The Bears org made their decision and I'm behind it, after all, I'm a Bears fan first. And I'm pleasantly surprised from what I've seen from CW so far. The media narratives around him seem to be complete bullshit, which I guess isn't all that surprising.

The people who supported keeping fields have moved on pretty quickly and embraced caleb.

The only side who is still obsessed are the haters.

Truthfully people should be wishing fields success, as it nets the bears a higher pick. He's also a great personand gave his all to this organization. Its likely if the bears didnt have the carolina pick and just #9 theyd have stuck with fields.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
I was a huge supporter of the "trade down and build around Fields" strategy.

But even I think this is crazy. This team is pretty stacked and there is also a good chance Fields barely sees snaps behind Wilson.
Dude's a troll.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Justin is +400 to be their week 1 starter. I saw 50/50 from Field Yates or Albert Breer earlier this week

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, but you're not a fucking idiot.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Here, here! Great post. Agreed 100%