Overzealous Lions fan thinks we're going to get CRUSHED on Sunday...DO YOU AGREE?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ya what really happened to all those shit talkers anyways? the ones that said we going 0-16? the ones that were gloating over starting fat matt in their fantasy against the bears backups on defense? Hiding somewhere in the closet now? cause all I hear is crickets after L Guapo's post lol...so it makes me assume you guys are hiding in the closet..Its ok tho...make sure to start fat matt next week too...lol
I'm one of the guys that posted 0-16. It was a joke. Jay needs to go and we need a high draft pick. Stop being a child.

Mitchapalooza

6 pages and 101 replies and not a single person figured out who "RoarBud" was? LMAO.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
of course they wont fess up...They are hypocrite delusional fucks! Owners of fat matt, how are them fantasy scores? bahahahahah

Delusional is right :cubspalm: I mean...I get these Debbie Downers but use your head and pick us to get blown out by a decent team....the historically embarassing Lions!! Really??!:lmao:

Monster

Liked Posts:
0-16 has only happened once ever.
Even the Browns never pulled that off.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, you really thought they would go 0-16. It's ok, everyone swings and missed champ.
Thing is you don't know me. The guys that do understand I was having fun like I usually do. It's just a MB but some of you have been special today.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Most I read said 5 or so wins.
Which hasn't changed.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys would suck at going undercover. Get caught and give up everything you know.

Liked Posts:
It was so nice beating the Lions finally....losing to them that many times in a row was a fucking embarrassment.

Jim Caldwell is a joke...Have fun with that kitty fans.