Overzealous Lions fan thinks we're going to get CRUSHED on Sunday...DO YOU AGREE?

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
RoarBud
Are you guys ready for the biggest blowout victory of the year?

That's right! We have the MUFF HUGGING Chicago Bears this Sunday and we will be taking ahold of that intire stadium like the Taliban took over Iran!
This will be the biggest blow out the nfl sees this year and give our D the spark to steamroll thru the rest of our schedule like a zamboni in the north pole!
I got Lions 49 -10. My cousin tony is taking me to the game so I'm not gonna say 50 berger here, so just going with 49 points LOL! The ten will come in garbage time when Stafford sees one of their third string DBs crying on another 3rd and one, so he'll gift the poor fella a pick 6 just because he's got a charitable spirit LOL! Then the D will let em have a FG just to give them a little bit of there dignity back!
Who ya got?

http://www.scout.com/nfl/lions/foru...y-for-the-biggest-blowout-victory-of-the-year

My wife if from Michigan. This post - complete with it's sophomoric tone and terrible grammar/spelling usage - is the epitome of a Michigander. My guess is that this individual works third shift at some random tool and die shop, drives an F150 that he's 2 payments behind on and routinely refers to 'The D' and even has a 'D' tattoo - you know the one with the Detroit Tiger 'gang script' font - somewhere on his person.

He's also a big fan of either U of M or MSU football, but doesn't have a single college credit hour to his name.

Amiright?

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
So I scheduled a haircut on Sunday and my lady was free at 3. Normally I'd be worried the game would carry over that long.... but I just scheduled the appointment anyways since I figure they'd be losing by so much at that time that it wouldn't matter anyways.

Like Joel (Tom Cruise) said to the guidance counselor in Risky Business as he put on his Vuarnets - 'Ya know, it's very liberating to not give a fuck'

My kids have a hockey game at 1 and we'll probably grab lunch afterwards. Don't really care if the game is on in the background. Very liberating.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Does 'overzealous' mean 'functionally Special person'? The person that typed that post is definitely a few pancakes short of a full stack.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Second year in a a row going into Week 4 and the seasons over.

Yep. It was over on Sunday night.

Only 3 teams in the 'modern era' have made the playoffs after starting 0-3. No team has done it in 19 seasons. Translation: if you start 0-3, you are almost 100% eliminated from the playoffs.

As such, if you aren't playing the post season, the best thing that can happen is for your team to go 0-16 and garner the first pick in the draft.

That said, the Bears will epically suck, but STILL won't get the first pick. Cleveland will. Every day, they have more bad luck (Gordon yesterday) and they have a VERY hard schedule.

So, the Bear suck at sucking.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If the guy is a long time Lions fan, he's not really being serious. I would stay away from betting on this game. The law of averages may come into play Sunday, but how would you have confidence with that? Hopefully we see good football, but it could be much like last night - a suckfest.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My wife if from Michigan. This post - complete with it's sophomoric tone and terrible grammar/spelling usage - is the epitome of a Michigander. My guess is that this individual works third shift at some random tool and die shop, drives an F150 that he's 2 payments behind on and routinely refers to 'The D' and even has a 'D' tattoo - you know the one with the Detroit Tiger 'gang script' font - somewhere on his person.

He's also a big fan of either U of M or MSU football, but doesn't have a single college credit hour to his name.

Amiright?

If = is
It's = its
Amiright = Am I right?

Last edited:

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Just a bit tardy, not sure about your grades.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
i dont blame them...they've been beating the bears for a few years now consistently

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At this point who cares, I just wanna see the run game get going, and some of the young guys start showing what they can do.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll bet the Lions fans get to have a foodblogthread right in the lions forum, and it doesn't get tucked away in some dusty little sub-forum.
I doubt it. I talked to their mods.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Detroit is a 2.5 point favorite...
I shit you not.

Who doesn't believe they cover that?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This thread reminds me of the story of my good friend, Taco

Taco and I were double dating. I was with the typical 7 chick but Taco was with this gorgeous woman that was almost a 10. We went to the movies and dinner and the whole night Taco and this chick were rubbing up against each other and slipping the tongue. It was a little embarrassing to watch but WTH, it was two people in love. On one particularly physical grope I noticed the chick's hair starting to move. Then all of the sudden the hair is balled up on the floor. I looked at the chick and said: Holy fuck, you are a man!!!! You can imagine Taco's total humiliation as he jumped out of the chair and ran out of the restaurant. I never saw Taco again.[/QUO

[video=youtube_share;VBTSCNEWkM8]https://youtu.be/VBTSCNEWkM8[/video]