Overzealous Lions fan thinks we're going to get CRUSHED on Sunday...DO YOU AGREE?

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
They are like 6-0 against us recently. Stafford playing better than he ever has in his career. He might put up a record if they bother to keep him in long enough. Yawn.

Bad teams get beat every day b. Big deal.

1 step closer to Kizer.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Cool. We surely know the score could not be that high in our favor but could happen as stated. I doubt they put up 49 on us, but it is possible.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This thread reminds me of the story of my good friend, Taco

Taco and I were double dating. I was with the typical 7 chick but Taco was with this gorgeous woman that was almost a 10. We went to the movies and dinner and the whole night Taco and this chick were rubbing up against each other and slipping the tongue. It was a little embarrassing to watch but WTH, it was two people in love. On one particularly physical grope I noticed the chick's hair starting to move. Then all of the sudden the hair is balled up on the floor. I looked at the chick and said: Holy fuck, you are a man!!!! You can imagine Taco's total humiliation as he jumped out of the chair and ran out of the restaurant. I never saw Taco again.

Washington

Liked Posts:
In an actual fight in the wild, I believe a Bear would kill a Lion, one on one. However, Lions live and fight in groups called a Pride. The Bears have no Pride, so I'm picking the Lions.

Depends on the type of bear. I take a lion over a black bear but I take a brown over a Lion. Black bears are more docile unless protecting their cubs. Even dogs scare the crap out of black bears and make them tree.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
They are like 6-0 against us recently. Stafford playing better than he ever has in his career. He might put up a record if they bother to keep him in long enough. Yawn.

1 step closer to Kizer.

Excellent point. i remember fondly just a few months ago when I was told that Jay is way better than Stafford and their simple minded reasons went along the lines of "Stafford would be nothing without Calvin Johnson".

Staffords on pace for 5300 yards and 37 tds... without Johnson.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Want to see the Bears win the Kizer Sweepstakes & that'll require 0-16, so GO Lions!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So I scheduled a haircut on Sunday and my lady was free at 3. Normally I'd be worried the game would carry over that long.... but I just scheduled the appointment anyways since I figure they'd be losing by so much at that time that it wouldn't matter anyways.

james sanders

DE/OLB
Liked Posts:
Normally divisional opponents, no matter the talent disparity, always keep it close

But the Bears buck that trend seemingly every time they play against their divisional opponents.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
http://www.scout.com/nfl/lions/foru...-lions-going-to-murder-the-baers-this-weekend

RoarBud
"Who's with me? Duh Bears might come in with a chip on there shoulders because of being 0-3 but we are going to make it 0-4 this Sunday. Cutler going to get kilt!!!! They are by far the worst team in the NFL but believe it or not, my cousin (bears fan) thinks that they will pull off the upset and actualy told me that the Bears will SWEEP our lions this year. Not. Gonna. Happen."

My thoughts are what an unfortunate family to be stuck rooting for the Bears and Lions. However, I'd say the Lions fan is less crazy than his cousin.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears-Lions games are usually some of the most important of the year for determining who wins 3rd place in NFC North.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Excellent point. i remember fondly just a few months ago when I was told that Jay is way better than Stafford and their simple minded reasons went along the lines of "Stafford would be nothing without Calvin Johnson".

Staffords on pace for 5300 yards and 37 tds... without Johnson.

OH YEAH??!!

Well if Cutler had a Cooter he would out stat Stafford.......

Oh wait......he does.........nm

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why not just invite "Roarbud" here so you don't have to be the middleman, we could use his witty, charming banter.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

1 step closer to Kizer.

They won't. If the Lions get a double digit lead on us they will focus on their run game. Only if the Bears offense manages to score some points will Stafford put up video game numbers. Last I checked though, Lions had 5 starters out on Defense. Against the titans in the last 1/4 they only had two linebackers (one was a recent PS activation no less) and were forced to play a 4th string DE at linebacker who had no clue what he was doing. So it's entirely possible this game could be a high scoring affair.

Smart play in fantasy might be Zack Miller this week. Lions can't cover TE's to save their ass.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RoarBud
Are you guys ready for the biggest blowout victory of the year?

That's right! We have the MUFF HUGGING Chicago Bears this Sunday and we will be taking ahold of that intire stadium like the Taliban took over Iran!
This will be the biggest blow out the nfl sees this year and give our D the spark to steamroll thru the rest of our schedule like a zamboni in the north pole!
I got Lions 49 -10. My cousin tony is taking me to the game so I'm not gonna say 50 berger here, so just going with 49 points LOL! The ten will come in garbage time when Stafford sees one of their third string DBs crying on another 3rd and one, so he'll gift the poor fella a pick 6 just because he's got a charitable spirit LOL! Then the D will let em have a FG just to give them a little bit of there dignity back!
Who ya got?

http://www.scout.com/nfl/lions/foru...y-for-the-biggest-blowout-victory-of-the-year

Wow. Intire? Taliban took over Iran? Huh?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He will be lined up against the Lions 1st round LT pick in Taylor Decker. If Floyd can't win that battle, officially a bust.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
RoarBud
Are you guys ready for the biggest blowout victory of the year?

That's right! We have the MUFF HUGGING Chicago Bears this Sunday and we will be taking ahold of that intire stadium like the Taliban took over Iran!
This will be the biggest blow out the nfl sees this year and give our D the spark to steamroll thru the rest of our schedule like a zamboni in the north pole!
I got Lions 49 -10. My cousin tony is taking me to the game so I'm not gonna say 50 berger here, so just going with 49 points LOL! The ten will come in garbage time when Stafford sees one of their third string DBs crying on another 3rd and one, so he'll gift the poor fella a pick 6 just because he's got a charitable spirit LOL! Then the D will let em have a FG just to give them a little bit of there dignity back!
Who ya got?

http://www.scout.com/nfl/lions/foru...y-for-the-biggest-blowout-victory-of-the-year

The format of that forum is atrocious.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Could be. The Bears are very bad. The Bears are very bad and injured. The defense can't stop and the offense can't score.

The Lions have a bad D, but the offense puts up a lot of points. Lions have beat the Bears 6 straight and Stafford is playing great football.

That said, talking about which team is better - Lions or Bears - is like arguing if it's better to eat rhino shit or orangutan shit. Either way, it's still shit.