Overzealous Lions fan thinks we're going to get CRUSHED on Sunday...DO YOU AGREE?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'll bet the Lions fans get to have a foodblogthread right in the lions forum, and it doesn't get tucked away in some dusty little sub-forum.

I doubt it. I talked to their mods.

The future of professional sports fandom is tied to the accelerating evolution of advancing and increasingly disruptive food technology, according to a National Public Radio article citing the work of SFI External Professor Brian Arthur.

The article describes the approaching “Hybrid Age,” when the ubiquity of Asian fusion recipes and our increasingly personal relationship with professional sports, particularly the National Football League will characterize the next phase of human evolution.

"Brian Arthur, a professor at the Santa Fe Institute, writes in The Nature Of The Culinary Sciences that unlike humans, gastronomical technology can mature, diversify, and scale at an accelerating pace. The more diverse recipes that exist, the greater the number of combinatorial possibilities, resulting in ever newer and more complex products that revolutionize profession football fandom."

What does Brian Arthur know, just keep discouraging the foodblogthread, fuck evolution. It's a sad day when I envy the Lions fans enjoying their foodblogthread in the main Lions forum, encouraging evolution instead of trying to suppress it like the mods here.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We are probably going to get beaten handily by the Lions. That's not indicative of how good the Lions are, but more of how terrible we are. I'd say that beating the Bears is like beating up a Special person, but at least retards have that Special person-strength. We've got nothing!

mecha

Liked Posts:
Bears may suck. but they don't have Mike Glennon's neck.

mike-glennon.jpg

or those awful fucking uniforms.

DaGunslinger6

Liked Posts:
Let's just say I started Matthew Stafford at quarterback in my fan duel league , it's a business decision!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Let's just say I started Matthew Stafford at quarterback in my fan duel league , it's a business decision!

I started him in half of my fanduel leagues and every fantasy league i have him in. I have him over Big Ben in one league.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
In an actual fight in the wild, I believe a Bear would kill a Lion, one on one. However, Lions live and fight in groups called a Pride. The Bears have no Pride, so I'm picking the Lions.

I YouTubed it and there was a video of a bear and a lion in a fight in the wild and the the bear ended up running away in the end.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I like betting on home division dogs. Bears +3 and Falcons +3 fall in that category this week. Doesn't hit all the time, but it does more times than not.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears may suck. but they don't have Mike Glennon's neck.

mike-glennon.jpg

or those awful fucking uniforms.

Shit, I wish we had Glennon. At least we'd have a potential future QB.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Funny thread that is a good crow-eating thread. How could anyone say the worst NFL franchise led by a loser QB could blowout anybody lmfao:turrible:....even an injury-riddled Bears D! Detoilet was getting blown out last week, got beat at home by Tennessee, and lucked out vs the Colts. We all know who said we would get slaughtered, or have Fat Matt put up awesome numbers, or get closer to that historical 0 and 16 record (by the biggest joke of a franchise Lions):obama:

Looking a bit silly now....I mean seriously.....who actually thought the Lions were capable of that! lol Fat Matt was atrocious and led that amazing offense to 2 FGs and 0 TDs with 2 horrible picks....against backups:smug2: What a joke.

Fantasy football games were lost today I bet. The logic is out the window here. We are bad vs the run...not the pass. Well, lesson learned I guess....or maybe not. We saw a solid RB that can break tackles and a decent young secondary. Very impressive against the great Lions. I just hope ngknownothingaboutfootball and Hyatt don't go into hiding after their team got embarassed and handled easily. So much for 0 and 16:thinking:

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny thread that is a good crow-eating thread. How could anyone say the worst NFL franchise led by a loser QB could blowout anybody lmfao:turrible:....even an injury-riddled Bears D! Detoilet was getting blown out last week, got beat at home by Tennessee, and lucked out vs the Colts. We all know who said we would get slaughtered, or have Fat Matt put up awesome numbers, or get closer to that historical 0 and 16 record (by the biggest joke of a franchise Lions):obama:

Looking a bit silly now....I mean seriously.....who actually thought the Lions were capable of that! lol Fat Matt was atrocious and led that amazing offense to 2 FGs and 0 TDs with 2 horrible picks....against backups:smug2: What a joke.

Fantasy football games were lost today I bet. The logic is out the window here. We are bad vs the run...not the pass. Well, lesson learned I guess....or maybe not. We saw a solid RB that can break tackles and a decent young secondary. Very impressive against the great Lions. I just hope ngknownothingaboutfootball and Hyatt don't go into hiding after their team got embarassed and handled easily. So much for 0 and 16:thinking:

ya what really happened to all those shit talkers anyways? the ones that said we going 0-16? the ones that were gloating over starting fat matt in their fantasy against the bears backups on defense? Hiding somewhere in the closet now? cause all I hear is crickets after L Guapo's post lol...so it makes me assume you guys are hiding in the closet..Its ok tho...make sure to start fat matt next week too...lol

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We should've followed your example and started 3 threads saying we suck after connor barth missed during the game instead of using the IGT

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
ya what really happened to all those shit talkers anyways? the ones that said we going 0-16? the ones that were gloating over starting fat matt in their fantasy against the bears backups on defense? Hiding somewhere in the closet now? cause all I hear is crickets after L Guapo's post lol...so it makes me assume you guys are hiding in the closet..Its ok tho...make sure to start fat matt next week too...lol

:lmao::lmao: crickets indeed! I mean seriously.....do they really watch the Lions play their games? Do they know Fat Matt:lmao:and his abysmal record on the road lol

Crow is definitely being served but I really don't see anyone lining up for a serving and owning up.

Fat Matt:smug2: well played sir!

0 TDs and 2 picks vs backups :bowrofl: are you freaking kidding me! Stafford is an absolute loser and a joke.....but don't let the facts get in the way

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:lmao::lmao: crickets indeed! I mean seriously.....do they really watch the Lions play their games? Do they know Fat Matt:lmao:and his abysmal record on the road lol

Crow is definitely being served but I really don't see anyone lining up for a serving and owning up.

Fat Matt:smug2: well played sir!
0 TDs and 2 picks vs backups :bowrofl: are you freaking kidding me! Stafford is an absolute loser and a joke.....but don't let the facts get in the way

of course they wont fess up...They are hypocrite delusional fucks! Owners of fat matt, how are them fantasy scores? bahahahahah