Pace Moves Up (AGAIN lol) To Pick Another Failed tOSU QB

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Remember when Dan Orlovsky reported that Justin Fields doesn't really give a shit and then had to walk back the report because he was going to get cancelled over it?

greg23

Liked Posts:
When he's right he's right. This has disaster written all over it.

Maybe

At this point

Who fuking cares....they need a to keep making these moves to get a fking qb

The price wasn't that steep, next years qb class looks weak and he won't be a bust by then anyway......just get him help on that side of the ball

coolio

Liked Posts:
It needed to be done. They could have only gotten Jones or Fields. QB draft next year sucks. We got the high upside guy.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Remember when Dan Orlovsky reported that Justin Fields doesn't really give a shit and then had to walk back the report because he was going to get cancelled over it?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

He didn't walk it back because he was going to get cancelled, he walked it back because it was an idiotic take with no basis in reality.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He didn't walk it back because he was going to get cancelled, he walked it back because it was an idiotic take with no basis in reality.
He was just repeating what he had heard from people. It wasn't a take, he was reporting.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
until he gives me a reason to hate the pick, just gonna sit back and see what happens

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I’m so jaded as a Bears fan, I’m expecting he sucks. If he’s average I’ll be an obnoxious fan boy!
Sad you feel that way but i dont blame you. I just remember watching this kid in college and thinking some lucky franchise was going to get this absolute stud as their franchise QB for the next decade someday. The last time i was this sold on a QB was Mahomes at a time when many thought it would be idiotic for the Bears to draft him at #3 over Watson. I completely believe JF is going to be great. Ill be absolutely shocked if he busts.