Pace Moves Up (AGAIN lol) To Pick Another Failed tOSU QB

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
@SD Bears shares this opinion. At least he did yesterday...

That's pretty unfair. My point was I did not want Pace to give up 3 1sts to get Fields. Too risky. Pace made a solid trade. Let's hope Fields can thrive under Nagy.

Last edited:

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, OP, he's technically only a tOSU qb because of the transfer portal. Would him being a UGA qb make him seem better?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I was telling people in November on this board that didn't understand what they were watching about the flawed one read throw analysis that the option routes at OU are really high level stuff for college. It's not something you see very often and there's alot a QB in that type of system has to process post snap. Which is quite the opposite of the norm. Pre snap determination.

Last edited:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Hes a one read QB with so so accuracy. People are acting like we just drafted Russell Wilson.
And he's going to be under siege from both edges from the first snap he takes in the NFL. Ryan Pace bought himself a Ferrari but couldn't afford garage so now he's going to leave it out in a hailstorm.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Which one of you just called into Grote’s show and mentioned the NW and Indiana games?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Guy is gonna flop hard af and I can't wait to watch people cry.

I am not going to cry! I will just have something in my eye!

jN.gif

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
And he's going to be under siege from both edges from the first snap he takes in the NFL. Ryan Pace bought himself a Ferrari but couldn't afford garage so now he's going to leave it out in a hailstorm.
He did huh. It's almost like the draft is over...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Both games were top-ten matchups watched by millions of people. Its not like we're talking some obscure mid-conference game.
Wow, groundbreaking information there Baldtucky. Thanks.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Wow, groundbreaking information there Baldtucky. Thanks.
Well I'm just saying its not like you have to be on this message board to have some serious doubts about this pick. Its not like Grimson and myself are the only two people in the world connecting the dots here. The two of us aren't even being snide, shitty or sarcastic with each other.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What are they going to do? Trade up again? They have to get two starters at tackle and a they have second and a third round selections to do it. I don' t think so. All the guys you want are probably going to be by fifty-second overall.

youre pretty much overexaggerating

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well I'm just saying its not like you have to be on this message board to have some serious doubts about this pick. Its not like Grimson and myself are the only two people in the world connecting the dots here. The two of us aren't even being snide, shitty or sarcastic with each other.
It was essentially word for word a post i saw earlier. Don't remember the poster. Don't care. Sounded really old and really dumb. A CCS prodigy.