aeronaut

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
His only real knock, which is a real NFL problem, he’s slow to read the progression.
Saw a video where this was debunked. Showed a play where he went to his 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and then 4th read, well before pressure was close, and threw to the 4th read for a TD. Hope it's true.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

It's okay guy. I know life can be hard, and sometimes being a dick on a message board is the only way to feel like you have a purpose in life. It's going to be okay. You're going to be okay.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop the presses, Dicktucky and Grimace are butt buddies now. Not to difficult to figure out who's getting their ass nailed in this relationship

Montucky

Liked Posts:
youre pretty much overexaggerating
I think if the Bears did anything to improve the tackle positions they could've capitalized on Green Bay's dysfunction to win the division. That's all they had to do, instead we got this bizarre quarterback song-and-dance with two first round picks, ten millions dollars and Kyle Fuller all being thrown into the furnace while the rest of the team got worse.

They just blew it dude. This pick was made with no context, the Bears did nothing to give a chance to succeed. Notice how the Niners are going to give Trey Lance a stud left tackle for the next two or three years? Or how Belichick loaded up in free agency to build a competent roster around Mac Jones? Even the Jets went and grabbed Alijah Vera-Tucker to pair with Mekhi Beckton (who looked studly last year) and signed Corey Davis.

The Bears? Marquise Goodwin.

greg23

Liked Posts:
What are they going to do? Trade up again? They have to get two starters at tackle and a they have second and a third round selections to do it. I don' t think so. All the guys you want are probably going to be by fifty-second overall.

What if they draft a guy like Radunz at 52.....and somehow sign a guy like Eric Fisher due to a connection with the BHVWGHC and then get a WR with speed in round 3

Suddenly things look alot different

Montucky

Liked Posts:
What if they draft a guy like Radunz at 52.....and somehow sign a guy like Eric Fisher due to a connection with the BHVWGHC and then get a WR with speed in round 3

Suddenly things look alot different
If this happens I'll certainly reevaluate. Ryan Pace's history suggest though that you are going to get yourself a cornerback and a defensive linemen with these next two picks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's okay guy. I know life can be hard, and sometimes being a dick on a message board is the only way to feel like you have a purpose in life. It's going to be okay. You're going to be okay.

I barely post anymore but you still seem upset for some reason.

Care 2 explain?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
If this happens I'll certainly reevaluate. Ryan Pace's history suggest though that you are going to get yourself a cornerback and a defensive linemen with these next two picks.

The interior o-line is trending in the right direction. There are plenty of tackles that they can grab day two. Fuck, so many fans love to be miserable and hate Pace so much that they can’t give an inch.
I watched our new QB destroy Trevor Lawrence head to head and continue to play great after taking a massive cheap shot to the ribs. That was a pretty big stage, don’t you think? No doubt he played injured in the championship game... This just sucks!

Fuck off!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
OP is racist.
If you want to see racism wait until what happens when Justin Fields starts struggling in quarterback hell. Because once the fangs come out and the blame game starts the fine city that the Bears call home will expose its very deep-seeded paranoia's and resentments about people of differing skin colors. It will leave a scar on everyone, from the coaches to the front office to Justin Fields himself to the other players on the roster to ownership to the fans to even the city of Chicago.

When this guy fares as well as every other Chicago Bears QB in history has fared it won't be like Trubisky where people politely wait for him to suck his way out of town. People are going to be at each other's throats.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
If you want to see racism wait until what happens when Justin Fields starts struggling in quarterback hell. Because once the fangs come out and the blame game starts the fine city that the Bears call home will expose its very deep-seeded paranoia's and resentments about people of differing skin colors. It will leave a scar on everyone, from the coaches to the front office to Justin Fields himself to the other players on the roster to ownership to the fans to even the city of Chicago.

When this guy fares as well as every other Chicago Bears QB in history has fared it won't be like Trubisky where people politely wait for him to suck his way out of town. People are going to be at each other's throats.
Holy shit you’re fucking nuts.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Holy shit you’re fucking nuts.
I'm really not! You really don't think people are going to be ugly towards him from the first moment he struggles? Newsflash: racist buffoons are not going to pause and consider the state of the Bears offensive tackle situation when they start heaving blame at Justin Fields. That's not how those people operate.

I should add that this nightmare scenario is not a reason to not draft Justin Fields. The reason to not draft Justin Fields is all on the tape, all you have to do is watch it.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Hes a one read QB with so so accuracy. People are acting like we just drafted Russell Wilson.
He certainly doesn't have so so accuracy, dude places the ball well. Sure he may not possess pinpoint accuracy, but I mean, he's not whiffing on throws.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think if the Bears did anything to improve the tackle positions they could've capitalized on Green Bay's dysfunction to win the division. That's all they had to do, instead we got this bizarre quarterback song-and-dance with two first round picks, ten millions dollars and Kyle Fuller all being thrown into the furnace while the rest of the team got worse.

They just blew it dude. This pick was made with no context, the Bears did nothing to give a chance to succeed. Notice how the Niners are going to give Trey Lance a stud left tackle for the next two or three years? Or how Belichick loaded up in free agency to build a competent roster around Mac Jones? Even the Jets went and grabbed Alijah Vera-Tucker to pair with Mekhi Beckton (who looked studly last year) and signed Corey Davis.

The Bears? Marquise Goodwin.

the draft isnt over and 2 tackles that ive seen mocked to the bears in round 1 are still there

yes, youre over exaggerating

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'm really not! You really don't think people are going to be ugly towards him from the first moment he struggles? Newsflash: racist buffoons are not going to pause and consider the state of the Bears offensive tackle situation when they start heaving blame at Justin Fields. That's not how those people operate.
Hyperbole...

Montucky

Liked Posts:
the draft isnt over and 2 tackles that ive seen mocked to the bears in round 1 are still there

yes, youre over exaggerating
I'm open to the possibility Pace pulls this from the fire. He did so in 2018 when got two instant contributors in the second with Anthony Miller and James Daniels (shame the former never developed past his rookie year).

But this is a different animal. Offensive tackle is a premium position and there are a lot of teams with young quarterbacks now who are going to be on the hunt for guys who can protect them. The Bears already threw four draft picks after Justin Fields, they really cannot afford to keep trading up like this it puts the roster in a huge bind.