Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I like the pick for the Bears, but don't like what you had to give up. If thinkgs don't work out that 2022 first could be top 10.

I read that teams didn't want to give up 2022 picks because it's going to be deep and the ability to evaluate tape should resemble pre COVID days. Bears sent 2 of those picks.

Bears are the kings of mediocrity. Wouldn't surprise me to see that pick end up around the same spot again next year.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I'm really not! You really don't think people are going to be ugly towards him from the first moment he struggles? Newsflash: racist buffoons are not going to pause and consider the state of the Bears offensive tackle situation when they start heaving blame at Justin Fields. That's not how those people operate.

I should add that this nightmare scenario is not a reason to not draft Justin Fields. The reason to not draft Justin Fields is all on the tape, all you have to do is watch it.

Note to those of you raising children today. It's really hard to fix this level of ignorance. Stop it before it starts.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
This one you are incorrect Grimson, the city needs this brother

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Love all you mouthbreathing meatballs celebrating this lmao. Save this thread for Week 10 of next season when you're all calling for his head.
Bears already suck so why not roll the dice until they get it right? You got to try and at least they are showing it with this pick.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Hopefully comes with the swag and does well... but, he is tOSU so I won't hold my breath.

He is going to do to the Packers what he did to the Clemson.

For the next 10 years it will be Fields doing the Y2K dance not Rodgers.

Also Columbus is a pretty sick city not going to lie used to live there lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Note to those of you raising children today. It's really hard to fix this level of ignorance. Stop it before it starts.

I showed one of my boys who's old enough to have watched a couple seasons and his take was 1. that he doesn't want to wear his trubisky shirt anymore 2. Fields looks like he really has fun playing 3. He looks like the qbs on good teams look

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I showed one of my boys who's old enough to have watched a couple seasons and his take was 1. that he doesn't want to wear his trubisky shirt anymore 2. Fields looks like he really has fun playing 3. He looks like the qbs on good teams look
:javy2:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bears are the kings of mediocrity. Wouldn't surprise me to see that pick end up around the same spot again next year.
So then you think they are making the playoffs again?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What if they draft a guy like Radunz at 52.....and somehow sign a guy like Eric Fisher due to a connection with the BHVWGHC and then get a WR with speed in round 3

Suddenly things look alot different
He thinks we should have drafted Mahomes with no o-line but is mad we drafted Fields with no o-line? Confused?