Pace & Nagy scheduled to talk to the media on Tuesday.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Are any other teams having any press conferences this week? It’s very odd to me unless they had something specific to say.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I already have @cosmodinardo blindfolded, handcuffed to my bed posts and absolutely COATED IN BABY OIL....I am removing my red thong as I type this, so as to playfully wrap it around his rock hard man meat, so as to continue my UCLA booty call tease!!!

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
They're announcing a trade of some sort. One thing about Pace, he keeps everything tight to the vest so to speak. If its something big I'll bet one of the players leaks a hint tomorrow. Gonna go out on a limb and say if it is something big its Wilson. Pete Carroll is so egotistical he wants all the love. So adding a marquee defensive player and trying to win another sb without Wilson is probably right up his alley.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
They are fired up about the collaboration that will be Foles as the starter

Brownie

Liked Posts:
GettyImages-159834198.jpg

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Normally they have a presser at the combine but that isn't happening this year.
So wtf is the point of this? Ppl will be expecting a trade or Robinson tagged, but after the Year end disastrous presser and negative feedback, I feel this is all just damage control

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
This is their annual combine press conference. Literally nothing will be said. Modo hit the nail on the head with his previous post. The only possibility of any news would be if the announced that they plan on using the tag on Robinson once the cap is set. Other than that don’t get your hopes up.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
“We’re collaborating on finding a bunch of guys with great get-off”

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would be great if they said the team was buying Arlington but think Modo got it. The 20 QB questions and answers will be interesting, LOL.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Would be great if they said the team was buying Arlington but think Modo got it. The 20 QB questions and answers will be interesting, LOL.
Highly doubt Pace and Nagy would announce that. It will be loads of nothing, just something to make most CCSers punch their laptop screen. I will be doing more important things like cutting the hair between my shepard's toes.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Highly doubt Pace and Nagy would announce that. It will be loads of nothing, just something to make most CCSers punch their laptop screen. I will be doing more important things like cutting the hair between my shepard's toes.
Too early anyway and already said I thought Modo's idea about predraft nothing was correct. I'd still like it.
:snoop"

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They're announcing a trade of some sort. One thing about Pace, he keeps everything tight to the vest so to speak. If its something big I'll bet one of the players leaks a hint tomorrow. Gonna go out on a limb and say if it is something big its Wilson. Pete Carroll is so egotistical he wants all the love. So adding a marquee defensive player and trying to win another sb without Wilson is probably right up his alley.

Nah. Bunch of nothing.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
1614608471940.png

ok, a little more clearity on what's about.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think the McCasky family would announce that. Not Pace and Nagy