Pace & Nagy scheduled to talk to the media on Tuesday.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Can't wait to read the summary of a press conference where nothing is discussed or revealed. It will be interesting to see where the press is at now after they came out pretty fiery at the last press conference with Ted and George. I expect a lot more questions about why they think they can get the QB search done right this time and we'll hear nothing new about any type of evaluation process. The only insightful thing we might get some details on would be how the defensive side might look or any changes with the coaching on that side of the ball but I expect it to be completely vague and not worth listening to.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So, nothing new, no combine info, no trades, nothing on AR.

Sounds riveting.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
refreshing ccs non-stop. so Special person that they decided to have this on the day i have to go to court.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is they will announce a fresh approach to offense with the new assistant hire....

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, nothing new, no combine info, no trades, nothing on AR.

Sounds riveting.
I have talked with some bullshitters in my day and Pace/Nagy might be the best duo in the business. I've never heard someone (let alone two people at the same time) so good at saying so many words with absolutely zero substance. All these goofballs do is blow hot breath out of their mouths.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He has a point. They both equally can eat the largest bag of dicks known to man. Fuck them both sideways with spiked dildos
nah. matt nagy hasn’t set the franchise back 5-10 years the way pace has with pissing down the franchise’s leg with the QB situation.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
A news flash for you hoping you post better re: Pace and Nagy.

I have little to no hope for it though, but that is the reason why since you asked.
they can get both get fucked, but pace set the franchise back 5-10 years with the trubisky debacle, nagy hasn’t done that.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I have talked with some bullshitters in my day and Pace/Nagy might be the best duo in the business. I've never heard someone (let alone two people at the same time) so good at saying so many words with absolutely zero substance. All these goofballs do is blow hot breath out of their mouths.
When anything of substance would prove damning of their own job performance, great efforts are made to say a lot of nothing, that's why I find it strange they are even having a presser wihen nothing new worth discussing has happened. Seems like a prime opportunity to look like a bufoon or a condescending douche or both.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hear tell this is the combine news conference replacement since everything was virtual..

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I don’t care what these 3 stooges have to say anymore, unless it’s “I’m resigning” or “we’ve acquired Russell Wilson”