Pace & Nagy scheduled to talk to the media on Tuesday.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
From listening to Nagy he seemed to speak more glowingly about Mitch and continued to bring him up after a number of questions. He could have easily decided to officially move on, but he sounded more like someone in favor of bringing him back.

When asked about qualities he values in QBs his first response was that he likes QBs that could move around and make every throw, like Mitch.

He also said that the offense was starting to find an identity toward the end of the year with Mitch.

Of course he tried to speak nicely about Foles, but it seemed more evident to me that it was forced and he rather have Mitch back over him.
To that I say a big fat “UGH!”

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
From listening to Nagy he seemed to speak more glowingly about Mitch and continued to bring him up after a number of questions. He could have easily decided to officially move on, but he sounded more like someone in favor of bringing him back.

When asked about qualities he values in QBs his first response was that he likes QBs that could move around and make every throw, like Mitch.

He also said that the offense was starting to find an identity toward the end of the year with Mitch.

Of course he tried to speak nicely about Foles, but it seemed more evident to me that it was forced and he rather have Mitch back over him.
I think he's realizing Mitch might be his best chance to be employed as the Bears head coach in 2022, so he's trying hard to make it sound like a good move.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If he wants Mitch, I am all for it.

Let Mitch be the albatross that sinks this administration once and for all.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I think he's realizing Mitch might be his best chance to be employed as the Bears head coach in 2022, so he's trying hard to make it sound like a good move.

I dont think Mitch is Plan A, but I would bet he is higher on the pecking order than others want to admit.

I definitely think he is ahead of Foles and will be the best value available when free agency hits for us. Of course if there is a better option through trade, then you go that route, but I don't that there is as much opportunity there as there is buzz.

At the end of the day, Trubisky led offense was amassing over 300 yards, 30 points, and finding a rhythm toward the end of last season. Maybe some of it is fools gold. Maybe it wasn't against the greatest competition. But it is a decent floor option to go to rather than taking a desperation shot at the QB carousel

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I feel bad that you guys think these two assholes will have anything of substance to say and waste your time listening.

I mean, it's not like he can say...."we're going for Watson or Wilson, signing ARob long-term, going after OT in the draft, and WR depth". Specifically mentioning a player as a target is tampering. It takes 2 to tangle on an ARob deal. And obviously there's strategic reasons for not divulging draft strategies.

There's plenty of reasons to call Pace and Nagy assholes, saying nothing at a press conference is not one of them.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Mitch has and will always take the heat of Nagy's awful coaching. When Foles came in, fans finally started seeing how awful Nagy is, and then when Mitch came back in...all the hate was back on him.

If they somehow upgraded QB and it looks awful again, Nagy doesn't have a fall guy to save face anymore.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Watching press conferences where its obvious nobody is getting fired is a waste of your time. Don't get mad at Ryan Pace because you wasted your time watching his worthless press conference.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Mitch coming back means he might as well get ready to be fired.

Total fucking failure

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Pace legit gives nothing in an interview. He holds his cards so close to his chest it’s boring. If he was sneaky and made great signings/drafts/FA I’d be ok with that, but I feel like he needs to people to warn him about his terrible roster moves he decides on before he actually pulls the trigger.

Nagy at least gives his honest opinion(or just fakes it better)

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
they can get both get fucked, but pace set the franchise back 5-10 years with the trubisky and Nagy debacle,.

Fixed it for you. Yes, they can both get fucked, and they will be equally no matter how much you keep bringing up your "Pace is worse" narrative. They will both share a Black Monday if they do not win in 2021.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The whole presentation is a ? show. I would rather see Bozo's bucket contest reruns on WGN.

And whenever you're ready... Bucket number 3!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The whole presentation is a ? show. I would rather see Bozo's bucket contest reruns on WGN.

LOL..... I remember " the grand prize game" growing up as a kid. Yeah, it woulda been a lot better than that useless P-conference

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I dont think Mitch is Plan A, but I would bet he is higher on the pecking order than others want to admit.

I definitely think he is ahead of Foles and will be the best value available when free agency hits for us. Of course if there is a better option through trade, then you go that route, but I don't that there is as much opportunity there as there is buzz.

At the end of the day, Trubisky led offense was amassing over 300 yards, 30 points, and finding a rhythm toward the end of last season. Maybe some of it is fools gold. Maybe it wasn't against the greatest competition. But it is a decent floor option to go to rather than taking a desperation shot at the QB carousel
I respectfully disagree that it was PROBABLY fool's gold. It was, as I posted in another topic from his great year to now his wins almost all of them have been against sub .500 teams. Making for bogus stats and false hope. He is a one year college QB who plays exactly like he was a one year starter for a reason. Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn, Jimmy Clausen, Christian Ponder, Tim Tebow, RG3, no shame in being a one and done but he is what he is. There is plenty of talent in those names without a uniform on now so stop dragging this dead horse along trying to win the derby ain't happening. Cut ties fuk his Camry hell buy it off him but let this guy sink already into the abyss of forgettable bears QBs.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did they get you for the Covid-19 business relief loan fraud as well? Im glad I didnt listen to my friends when they tried to talk me into getting involved in this racket. Half of the population of Southside may get indicted this year over that mess.
No, my case is something entirely different.