Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He still made the Raven's his bitch today. I swear Rodgers could take a cameraman and turn him into a Pro Bowl WR.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
They have a running game so it does not matter as much as in previous years. We need Nelson to drop. Packers defense is playing really well.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
They have a running game so it does not matter as much as in previous years. We need Nelson to drop. Packers defense is playing really well.

More like Ravens O is garbage, Packers have not had big losses on Offense in past years

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As usual, Packers dont miss their injured players.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's karma for their defense getting away with murder as usual.

illmatic34

Liked Posts:
It was 19 to 17. Me thinks they do

They are a team that has constantly gotten it done with their starters injured. Look at their SB run. If I recall, they had like nine players on IR and won the whole thing.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
they will still be a huge challenge for the bears.

there is some hope with paea being back and tillman being healthy by then, but the D will probably still get abused.

the O will have to finally play well against the packers D. not impossible by any means with the way they have looked.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this division is tight. Somebody other than the Vikings need to start losing here... Man, how nice it must be in the NFC East or even the South.

TillerNOS

Liked Posts:
Fuck 'em. This is just more incentive for the refs to give them more than the average 5 bs gifts a game anyways

Liked Posts:
People are giving the Packers D way too much credit. You can chalk today's win up to the the Ravens having a bunch of matadors on their OL.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
Fuck 'em. This is just more incentive for the refs to give them more than the average 5 bs gifts a game anyways

that running into the kicker no-call was inexcusable. nevermind all of the other PI, holding non calls, and that bs before the half.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
6 point swing due to stupid coaching. Not kicking the FG early in the game (just like us and Atlanta). Then with seconds on the clock in the half trying to make a play for no apparent reason, turning it over and giving GB an easy FG. 3 more points for Ravens, 3 less points for GB, I would be pissed at the coach as a Raven fan. Made all the greedy mistakes that come back to haunt you.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He still made the Raven's his bitch today. I swear Rodgers could take a cameraman and turn him into a Pro Bowl WR.

Not too sure about that. Jimmy beat him for the Int in the endzone. And one bone headed play cost them the game on defense.

As usual, Packers dont miss their injured players.

I think they did though. One TD today and a bunch of FGs.

They are a team that has constantly gotten it done with their starters injured. Look at their SB run. If I recall, they had like nine players on IR and won the whole thing.

But none of those guys were considered "the guy" like Cobb is. Throw in Jones as another key player. What they did was obviously incredibly impressive, but nothing like losing their WR corps.

they will still be a huge challenge for the bears.

there is some hope with paea being back and tillman being healthy by then, but the D will probably still get abused.

the O will have to finally play well against the packers D. not impossible by any means with the way they have looked.

I agree, but I dont know how abused they will get now, when they might have to change the way they play. But yes, GB is still the biggest hurdle, Detroit will Detroit themselves right out of the picture.