Packers Down To 2 WR's: Both Jones & Cobb Out With Knee Injuries

BuhBuhBuhBears

Liked Posts:
This is more Joe Flacco showing his inability to play in the regular season... He is great at throwing the long ball... other than that I really am not impressed...

I mean AJ Hawk had his best game ever...10 tackles 3 sacks... something is clearly wrong with the Ravens offense this year...

Yeah the Ravens offensive line is horse shit, can't run block or pass protect worth a damn. Flacco is the least of their worries IMO.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I have both of them on my fantasy teams. And I've already lost Julio and Daniels.

Mongo

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Goon Bay didn't win that game the Ravens gave it to them. Idiots threw away 3 points early by going for it when Rice couldn't run past a group of grandmas with walkers. If they take that 3, Pukers are losing by one on that last drive. Flacco is no better than Ponder in my opinion, how can the Baltimore brass open the bank vault and just let him plunder away. What a waste of dough.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
They are a team that has constantly gotten it done with their starters injured. Look at their SB run. If I recall, they had like nine players on IR and won the whole thing.

They had almost no starters out the year they won the Super Bowl. The players they had on injured reserve were almost all roster fillers or backups.

sulleymon

Liked Posts:
RB Ryan Grant, TE Jermichael Finley, LB Nick Barnett, S Morgan Burnett, LB Brandon Chillar, OT Mark Tauscher, and LB Brad Jones.

You said almost no starters were missing from that Superbowl run, and you are wrong. Anything else?

None of those are significant players, and many were outperformed by their backups. One could even argue that when Grant went down, they lost all pretentions of being a running team, which made McCarthy a better playcaller.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't think Brandon Chillar and Brad Jones were starters but I could be wrong. And Grant sucked.

The Packers have been the luckiest NFL team in NFL history as far as injuries go because over the last 21 years their starting QBs have missed a grand total of 1 game due to injury. You can recover if you lose any player except your QB. And losing our QB has destroyed our season numerous times.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
None of those are significant players, and many were outperformed by their backups

They had almost no starters out the year they won the Super Bowl. The players they had on injured reserve were almost all roster fillers or backups.

This is what I am responding to, and it is a comment that is clearly wrong. I know they still had Rodgers, and several other good players that weren't injured, but losing 7 starters to IR is losing 7 starters to IR.

I don't think Brandon Chillar and Brad Jones were starters but I could be wrong. And Grant sucked.

Grant did not suck. He was coming off a career year rushing for over 1,200 yards and 11 TD's before he went down.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
RB Ryan Grant, TE Jermichael Finley, LB Nick Barnett, S Morgan Burnett, LB Brandon Chillar, OT Mark Tauscher, and LB Brad Jones.

You said almost no starters were missing from that Superbowl run, and you are wrong. Anything else?

Did the Packers have five starting linebackers that season?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Yeah that is not right. Wiki has wrong info all the time. I don't think Brad Jones was a starter either but if they wanna call him one in a nickel package that's fine.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Yeah that is not right. Wiki has wrong info all the time. I don't think Brad Jones was a starter either but if they wanna call him one in a nickel package that's fine.
Brad Jones was their starting ROLB before he went down with injury. I believe Jones, Barnett, Hawk, Matthews were their main guys with Chilar splitting time with AJ Hawk.