Packers Down To 2 WR's: Both Jones & Cobb Out With Knee Injuries

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cobb>>>>>>>Hester as a WR and it's not just the QB who is throwing it to him either. Even our end arounds work now that hester is on the ben

I agree with your assessment of Cobb as a WR compared to Hester. And Cobb has worked out occasionally lining up in the backfield as well. Glad I was wrong about his use. Just seemed liked they were trying to force him the ball early on but I think they have found the proper ways to utilize his abilities now. I'm not happy that he's injured, I just think they still have enough weapons.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
with the Packers O Line, Rogers may be the next to go down.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
with the Packers O Line, Rogers may be the next to go down.

Whatever player puts the "death hit" on Rodgers better be prepared to be flagged, ejected, and fined heavily from the NFL..They want their pretty boy to remain upright and in the limelight.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Whatever player puts the "death hit" on Rodgers better be prepared to be flagged, ejected, and fined heavily from the NFL..They want their pretty boy to remain upright and in the limelight.

No kidding. Did you see the baby protection the refs gave RG3 received this past Sunday night eveyrtime he was near the sidelines? You could not even touch him without getting flagged

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
another gem from bearsbutt

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh please. They "protect" every quarterback in the league.
Not like those 3..I suppose youre gonna tell me that Jason Campbell or Gabbert is gonna get the same calls as Rodgers/Brady will?..lol

BTW..Howcum your'e not over on one of the ESPN or NFL boards crying about the "dirty" hit put on Cobb like the rest of the cheesedoodles are?..Your'e missing out on a "cheesewacky happening"

Last edited:

Matt

Liked Posts:
The more Packers injured the better!

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not like those 3..I suppose youre gonna tell me that Jason Campbell or Gabbert is gonna get the same calls as Rodgers/Brady will?..lol

BTW..Howcum your'e not over on one of the ESPN or NFL boards crying about the "dirty" hit put on Cobb like the rest of the cheesedoodles are?..Your'e missing out on a "cheesewacky happening"

Yes I do. I think all quarterbacks are treated like fairy princesses in the NFL.

I don't go to the ESPN or NFL boards. Surely if I thought it was a dirty hit on Cobb I would have found a place to post it here.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes I do. I think all quarterbacks are treated like fairy princesses in the NFL.
If your'e going to compare to years ago, then yes,they do...But Erin the panty boy and Ms. Thomasita get breaks that the bottom QB's don't...That's my point... If you want to deny that, then your'e a bigger homer than I thought

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If your'e going to compare to years ago, then yes,they do...But Erin the panty boy and Ms. Thomasita get breaks that the bottom QB's don't...That's my point... If you want to deny that, then your'e a bigger homer than I thought

All quarterbacks get breaks. Your perception of these quarterbacks getting more is that you pay more attention to these quarterbacks so that you can complain about it. The Packers, in general, have been in the news lately because of the officiating and not for good reasons. Perhaps you can do the right thing and complain about that instead.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
All quarterbacks get breaks. Your perception of these quarterbacks getting more is that you pay more attention to these quarterbacks so that you can complain about it. The Packers, in general, have been in the news lately because of the officiating and not for good reasons. Perhaps you can do the right thing and complain about that instead.

BLOW PACK BLOW!!

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quit repeating yourself...You sound silly..fact is..In ALL sports, the better players get the breaks..Michael Jordan did as well..Its the way of the world...Just for once quit being a homer and accept reality

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quit repeating yourself...You sound silly..fact is..In ALL sports, the better players get the breaks..Michael Jordan did as well..Its the way of the world...Just for once quit being a homer and accept reality

I can only hope that the officials would do their best to officiate how I would. As well and as fair as humanly possible. But you are right, Michael Jordan wasn't treated the same as others. Maybe that's why I don't watch much basketball anymore.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can only hope that the officials would do their best to officiate how I would. As well and as fair as humanly possible. But you are right, Michael Jordan wasn't treated the same as others. Maybe that's why I don't watch much basketball anymore.
Then you should stop watching football cause it's the same

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then you should stop watching football cause it's the same

No it's not. You see what you want to see because you like to complain. I see officials screwing up things on both sides of the ball every game. Sometimes they screw over good players, sometimes the players get bad calls in their favor. It all evens out. But you only remember the Bears getting screwed an Rodgers getting breaks. Because you my friend are the homer.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bear-talks-out-his-ass_zpsefa0d215.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]